ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Haha, I am now dual-Wiilding.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJM249  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Haha, I am now dual-Wiilding. Reply with quote

Finally got myself a copy of Wii Play today, the last one they had available at Best Buy. Thought I was pretty lucky until later when I saw they had 5 copies available at Target...

PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my copy the day it came out...my friend at EB held one back for me until I could make it to the mall and snag it =D.

I'd have to say it's definitely earned every bit of 15 bucks or whatever it is plus the wii-mote hehe. The remote is basically the only reason I bought it...oooh play Tanks, that's a fun game, especially if you get a partner.

Most of the other games are kinda meh..
MJM249  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, after playing through it for a while, it was about worth the $10 extra if you consider it just like buying a remote for $50 but getting a game with it.

(Lame joke alert)

I randomly thought about if I were to name my console "Ner". Then I could go up to girls and ask them if they'd like to play with my Wii Ner.

Of course that wouldn't work though... more than likely an explanation would be needed to prevent being bitch-slapped right there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: