ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Xplorer weird lag

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodrod  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Xplorer weird lag Reply with quote

So I just got a wired xplorer for the 360, and after playing a few songs in both GH2 and 3 I noticed something. My strum bar works fine, up and down, but sometimes there is a small delay, like 1 sec, from when I strum for the game to register. That happens only once in a while, like 10 or 20 times per song, but its extremely annoying. Also, I noticed something really weird, I was playing Hangar18 and on that strummed riff right after the intro, the lag would ALWAYS happen on the blue note. The riff repeats for 5 or 6 times and ALL the blues I missed due to the lag. Someone help me plox, dont think I've seen this on the forums, and I did search. Thanks
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried calibrating in game lag? Go to the options menu in GH2 and click Calibrate or Adjust TV. Then calibrate your TV both on audio/video. Try it again until you think it's right (you can do this in the options menu during a song as well).

If you think it's the actual guitar, I have bad news for you. The x-plorers have been known to do that sometimes. Send your guitar to the ER and give it surgery, make sure everything is connected properly and whatnot, as my Les Paul would not play Orange at all, 'till I fixed it.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
rodrod  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not lag.. I see the note coming, strum, and I see te nothing passing by, and after I miss it the button blinks and makes the noise.. whats the ER? Thanks
ThunderPower  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodrod wrote:
Its not lag.. I see the note coming, strum, and I see te nothing passing by, and after I miss it the button blinks and makes the noise.. whats the ER? Thanks
What he means by the ER is to open that bitch up and check out everything to make sure it's in full working order. :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: