ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unsigned: OpenSource Rock Band/Guitar Hero Clone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
freeqaz  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Unsigned: OpenSource Rock Band/Guitar Hero Clone Reply with quote

Posting this here for all of you who don't know about it:

www.unsigned-game.com

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgbQUwkiy4s

Check it out, the forums are at www.unsigned-game.com/forums

The game is in alpha, but the more people who get involved the better the game will get. Check it out and download it, it's really fun.
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stinkdog2007  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The games is already posted on the RB side of SH, in the software section. Just so you know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, but some peeps don't check over there so I posted here for the non-believers! :P
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RomeBravesBoy  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember playing this a few months ago. It is pretty good but i really dont see a game better than frets on fire coming out soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RomeBravesBoy wrote:
I remember playing this a few months ago. It is pretty good but i really dont see a game better than frets on fire coming out soon.

I have to agree with you, especially with the way FoFiX is going. The main reason I love this game is because it supports up to 4 players, while FoF only supports 2. Also, Unsigned supports vocals AFAIK.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hertz4512
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: