Of course.
86%
 86%  [ 20 ]
No, too loud.
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

GuitarRanger  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Just thought I'd... Reply with quote

Merry Independence Day (If you live in America)!! I know that was stupid, that was the damn point. Hope nobody got any 2nd or 3rd degree burns, I'd wish all the little 1st degrees on ya though.

Anyway, keep on rockin' in the free world.
Genga  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a simple choice ;)
Maelstrom  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha this poll is totally unfair!
Hellion42  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called the cops on the assholes behind my house last night. There's nothing but houses and trees in my neighborhood... I guess alcohol makes people think that nothing catches fire except what they want to.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a guy in my neighborhood who sets fireworks off all year round, it'll be the middle of november and i'll hear some fireworks...don't ask
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shutendoji wrote:
there's a guy in my neighborhood who sets fireworks off all year round, it'll be the middle of november and i'll hear some fireworks...don't ask

Awesome.

Yeah, we had a pretty bitchin fireworks display in our block party yesterday. We probably all should've been fined for illegal firework usage, but it was still awesome. Luckily, there were a few people stupid enough to fire off some mortars a few blocks down from ours, so our fireworks display went relatively unnoticed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome? hardly!

The guys a psycho or "confused" if put nicely he annoys the whole damn neighborhood!

But at least he doesn't send ff mortars
GuitarRanger  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops..my poll was knocked as inappropriate content! It couldn't have been past a teen rating, and technically you should be a teenager to play this game...ha, I'm using censory to fight be censored; makes a lot of sense. Nobody wins these days, unless you can 5* CFH on expert, then you're a winner. Unless you live in your ex-girlfriend's mother's basement, without her knowledge.

I can't stop talking.
GuitarRanger  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like fireworks once a month here. Annoying kids next door that love to sit in their driveway and listen to rap are more of a problem. I could put some metallica in my car and drive up next to them, but I doubt that will happen.
Maelstrom  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarRanger wrote:
Oops..my poll was knocked as inappropriate content! It couldn't have been past a teen rating, and technically you should be a teenager to play this game...ha, I'm using censory to fight be censored; makes a lot of sense. Nobody wins these days, unless you can 5* CFH on expert, then you're a winner. Unless you live in your ex-girlfriend's mother's basement, without her knowledge.

I can't stop talking.

Just so you know, I vote before it was changed! And I chose the obvious haha ;)
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shutendoji wrote:

November 5th by chance? Mr. Green
GitarooHero  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand when people call the cops on the 3rd/4th/5th. It's understandable when people are being really really crazy with their fireworks, but an average little display with a couple of larger fireworks caused my douche neighbors to call the cops on us last night. We only had a few left when the cops came around with "multiple calls about the noise".

It's really ironic cause all the neighbors around us play a lot of loud music and throw crazy parties all the time. I hate assholes. =/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: plasticguitar ICQ Number
Hellion42  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GitarooHero wrote:
I can't stand when people call the cops on the 3rd/4th/5th. It's understandable when people are being really really crazy with their fireworks, but an average little display with a couple of larger fireworks caused my douche neighbors to call the cops on us last night. We only had a few left when the cops came around with "multiple calls about the noise".

It's really ironic cause all the neighbors around us play a lot of loud music and throw crazy parties all the time. I hate assholes. =/

I'll give your neighbors a call next year and make sure they "accidentally" set your lawn on fire with a harmless little display. Or better yet, have one misfire and land on your roof.

*bitch-edits poll(again)*

*changes to "get stern talking-to by the police" or "OMFG FIRE!!!111"*

*votes null*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom wrote:

Just so you know, I vote before it was changed! And I chose the obvious haha ;)
Yeah, that choice had 10 votes or somewhere around there the last time I checked. The last one even had one of the two girls (I don't really know how many girls are here) vote for it; very nice. Mr. Green Or it was just some guy fooling around...

But it is a proven fact that girls who like rock are 87% cooler than girls that do not.
Anthony  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What were the original poll choices?

Anyway I love fireworks. I once threw a smokebomb over my friend's neighbor's fence and it caught on fire. My friend called the fire department and when the family got home they gave him 20 dollars and some cookies. Who says crime doesn't pay?

This year we split the cost on a 40 dollar, 5 minute long, giant finale firework. It was so awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: