ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Quesitons

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yarmina  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Quesitons Reply with quote

The songs you post are they off of the career you do or your online work. I have done my online face offs. Maybe I am wrong. I also would really like to be on a league. Can someone give me some info and help me on this and let me know when leagues open up. I think this woul dbe so fun.

Jennifer (Yarmina) 360 gamertag
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if im reading your question right, the 4 songs picked each week are picked at random from the MAIN GAME. There are no DLC(downloadable content) used, as that is unfair to those who dont have the songs and have to pay for them or dont have the system to buy and play them.(if DLC is the online stuff)

Go here for more info on how the songs are picked and other information to know when you do enter a league.

As for entering a league, its too late for season 10. Just wait till the next season signups(look at the homepage for a good tipoff) to join in.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no downloadable content, and no co-op exclusives for this season. All the songs are from the game disc itself, and accessible through single-player. Co-op songs might make a comeback, but don't expect any DLC in future seasons.

The songs aren't completely selected randomly, but rather by stratified sample. In the case of the single-instrument leagues, the songs will be divided into 4 groups by difficulty. For each week, 1 song will be randomly selected from each group. This will avoid getting 4 pathetically easy songs in 1 week, or 4 absolute finger-melters. You're assured a range of difficulties this way.
shinycow17  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I'm reading the question right I THINK he means can he get his leagues score while playing against someone online, or does he have to get them in career. Yarmina, I think you can get your scores while playing online, but I'm not 100% sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how people automatically say "HE" even if the name Jennifer is written in the first post
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
shinycow17  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xbillax wrote:
I love how people automatically say "HE" even if the name Jennifer is written in the first post

lol ya I didn't notice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinycow17 wrote:
if I'm reading the question right I THINK he means can he get his leagues score while playing against someone online, or does he have to get them in career. Yarmina, I think you can get your scores while playing online, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not (yet) familiar with how online play works, but can you fail during it? If you can't, then I imagine your scores would be invalid.
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

googleimage wrote:
shinycow17 wrote:

I'm not (yet) familiar with how online play works, but can you fail during it? If you can't, then I imagine your scores would be invalid.

I'm pretty sure you can only submit scores to songs played on pro-faceoff if you can pass the song consistantly with out using star power. Reason being, instead of using sp at the part where you would fail, you would use it at the part where you could keep a multiplier.

3926 0220 0199 1364
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, leagues are just about to finish up, but the rivalry forum has a bunch of league-like competetions.

3926 0220 0199 1364
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: