ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi? Reply with quote

I've been talking to my friends...some of them like coke, some like pepsi. Kind of funny to see what people think of both.

Personally, I'm a coke guy. I think Pepsi tastes like cow shit that was put through a filter so that it comes out in a liquid, then they added carbonated water so that it's bubbly and looks good in a bottle.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diet Pepsi all the way!
HylianHero  

I'm all Pepsi dude. Coke's the one that tastes like raccoon piss.

Last edited by HylianHero on Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HylianSH
pksage  

in after cow shit

in b4 cocaine
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: pksage
CornStarch  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, coke tastes like paint mixed with wet dog fur, because pepsi totally rules..
blazelust  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi? Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
Personally, I'm a coke guy. I think Pepsi tastes like cow shit that was put through a filter so that it comes out in a liquid, then they added carbonated water so that it's bubbly and looks good in a bottle.

You know, I'd expect something like that from you.

Anyway, I'm a Pepsi girl myself. It actually has a distinctive taste, whereas Coke tastes just like every other knock-off brand that it has ever spawned. I mean, come on, just look at the label. It's not unique in any way. In fact, the corporation of Coca-Cola at large is composed solely of greedy bastards.
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:

Wow, if Coke is racoon piss, pepsi must be whatever shit those racoons drink in the woods to make their piss taste so bad.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
trofl  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi? Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
Personally, I'm a coke guy. I think Pepsi tastes like cow shit

What the hell? Dude, people in Asia or something have died because of coca cola's business practices. Just thinking about that makes coke taste like shit. Do you have no concern for the rest of mankind? I used to think better of you, Kaiser, but I dunno now...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi? Reply with quote

blazelust wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:

You know, I'd expect something like that from you.

Anyway, I'm a Pepsi girl myself. It actually has a distinctive taste, whereas Coke tastes just like every other knock-off brand that it has ever spawned. I mean, come on, just look at the label. It's not unique in any way. In fact, the corporation of Coca-Cola at large is composed solely of greedy bastards.

Expect something like that from me? The hell do you mean by that? I mean...honestly. What the fuck, leave your personal bullshit out of this thread...this is just a debate over coke and pepsi.

blazelust  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi? Reply with quote

trofl wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
Personally, I'm a coke guy. I think Pepsi tastes like cow shit

What the hell? Dude, people in Asia or something have died because of coca cola's business practices. Just thinking about that makes coke taste like shit. Do you have no concern for the rest of mankind? I used to think better of you, Kaiser, but I dunno now...

Agreed 100%. I thought you were bigger than this, Kaiser.

EDIT: Excuse me? I'm not bringing any personal shit into this. If you want to start that shit back up, Kaiser, then that's your business. I've told you, we're through.

Last edited by blazelust on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

Wow, if Coke is racoon piss, pepsi must be whatever shit those racoons drink in the woods to make their piss taste so bad.

How the fuck do you know what raccoon piss tastes like? That just implies how damn retarded of a comeback that was.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell guys. Coke is such a good drink...why the fuck do you care about fucking Asians when coke tastes so goddamn good? Man, you guys need to get over yourselves and just drink what tastes good.

krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser, I should probably bottle my piss and sell it to you. Actually, maybe I should mix that with my shit in a blender too, because only retards drink Coke and retards deserve to be punished. Then again, you'd probably like that, so it wouldn't be punishment, but I'd probably make a lot of money.
Alakaiser  

HylianHero wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

How the fuck do you know what raccoon piss tastes like? That just implies how damn retarded of a comeback that was.

What the fuck. Fuck you man. I could probably come up with a better comeback while you're sitting there wondering why the fuck I drink racoon piss.

popemobile  

Coke is so much better than Pepsi

so much
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy