ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Indiana Get-Together WAS AWESOME!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm.. I've driven further for a get together. If my car is fixed by May (I really hope it's fixed by then T.T) I'll more than likely make the trek into Indiana. Hell, this gives me a pretty good reason to get it fixed, now doesn't it?

I'll spend the next two months figuring out if I'll be able to make it or not. For now, I'll just go ahead and say probably.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RosstopherSH
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
ZxSlippy  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might head over there, maybe I can bring my computer + stuff so we can have custom song's as well?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as a heads-up, Anime Central 2009 falls on that same weekend. If I'm not out of the state working some kind of internship or another, ACEN will be what's keeping me from this get-together.
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't mind me coming, put me down as tentative. It's a long drive for me (4 hours, 15 mins).
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah a lot of people are interested. :O I hope our house can contain the epic!

As far as the date, I don't know of another time that could work any better. Doing it during the week would probably eliminate several people. I'd say we could push it into later May, but I need to head home eventually and get a job and such (that is, if I don't get the Illustrator job I'll find out about on May 15th)...

Long story short, I'm sorry anime-people, but I don't know if there's a date that would be better to avoid ACEN. Pushing it back one week would overlap with my finals, which is the last thing I probably need. <_<

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
malictus  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for me at least, ACEN is still a maybe for several reasons. If I can't make it there, I'd still be interested in coming...
louster200  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I MUST GO TO THIS. D:

I live like 2 hours from Evansville and may not get a ride there. Anyway, I may be busy with a band contest and percussion and our big field trip to Ohio. I dunno. I should be on the "Very slim chance to go."

I want to go. Chances of going, though are bad.

cody46953  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any chances of someone being able to swing by franklin and pick me up,i would greatly appreciate it,although most of the people going live south of me so it would be out of there way,but still it would be nice though lol

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: CODEBREAKER2009
Tweek900  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind going. Thats a little ways away so not sure whats going on but i'm up for it
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's only a 3 hour drive for me, so if I have a working car, I'll probably be going. If there is anyone who is just off I-64, and might need a ride, I can probably help out. Just make sure I know well before I leave.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RosstopherSH
Torchy  

Location: Indiana / Kentucky, U.S.A. (or aboard U.S.S. Moisthero)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 8-10th works very nicely for me, as far as I can tell. Marking my calendar...!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hailz =)...sorry I got your PM about a week and a half ago lol, I haven't logged into ScoreHero in forever...anyway, this looks pretty good. I have about 6 roommates and I bet 3-4 of them would like to go anyway =). I'll let you know closer to that time, but it looks pretty good. Hope to make it.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update... The date is unconfirmed because we need to know if the old folks will be out of the house during the specified time. :P If not, we'll probably change the date. Keep checking this thread! \o/

Anyway, this will be one hell of a roster if it goes through. Too many epic people in one location.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry i didn't reply sooner i just got he P.M a couple of minutes ago havent logged in forever lol. If i can get ahold of one of my parents cars for the weekend or if one of my roommates can take me i'll definitley b there

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: