ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Indiana Get-Together WAS AWESOME!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! Just an update. Kev has taken the 8th-10th off of work, so this is definitely happening.

If you're still interested in going please PM me your primary email address and I'll update the "confirmed" "unsure" and "naughty corner" lists. :P When I have more info I'll email everyone instead, since a lot of people don't check this forum often.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Important News:

I had some doubt about this being able to come together BUT, I can say pretty certainly that worst case scenario we might get restricted to just our apartment and not have free reign of the house. The odds are very low that that will happen and I will continue negotiations to ensure it doesn't.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:
Important News:

I had some doubt about this being able to come together BUT, I can say pretty certainly that worst case scenario we might get restricted to just our apartment and not have free reign of the house. The odds are very low that that will happen and I will continue negotiations to ensure it doesn't.

I was about to mention this myself but Kev ninja'd me. ^_^ The only problem I could see coming up is the fact that the weather might get bad and the old folks will have to come home, in which case we would still have a couple of TV's to play on but it would be a bit cramped. Please consider this before making travel arrangements and such.

Also, Missy (the dog) should be gone for the event, but if you're allergic to dogs or something, be forewarned. :P

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
louster200  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailz, as much as you want me to go, I highly doubt I'll be able to go. ;_;

I am having a campout that weekend and it's pretty important to go on. lolscouts =P

And if you are doing the one in June (you talked about it with me in IRC ), I would be busy 3 of the 4 weekends in June. 2 freaking summer camps. One down in Evansville (TUT. I'll stop by your house on the way there) that lasts from Sunday to Saturday. Then a few days later I leave for New Mexico for PHILMONT! I'll be there for 2 weeks. Wish me luck backpacking 80+ miles.

Sorry Hailz. Still, go Indiana!

EDIT: My campout might be the the first weekend of May! I MIGHT GO. Have to convince parents to drive me an hour, though. ;_; And that you aren't an internet creepo.

wuLFe  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm - I think that the finals of the Harrahs tourney are that weekend

Not to say that the Mob team will make it that far, but if we do, I won't be able to make this
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so im almost 100% sure im gonna b there my email is Devin46750@yahoo.com

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
MrPink  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested in this just finding a ride might be a problem. hopefully i can get one

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballcenter7 wrote:
That date looks good for me, but then again I'm not the most "on top of it" guy when it comes to knowing engagements in advance, so... I guess right now put me down as a confirmed for those dates, but be prepared to change that as I become more aware of my schedule.

*Sigh* I said something would probably pop up that I should have been aware of and wasn't, and I was right. In this case it's my senior prom, which is on Saturday night. So, unfortunately, I guess you're going to have to cross me off the list

I will try with all my might to make it to the get-together in June, whenever you get a date set for it. I hope you all have a ton of fun.

SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballcenter7 wrote:
*Sigh* I said something would probably pop up that I should have been aware of and wasn't, and I was right. In this case it's my senior prom, which is on Saturday night. So, unfortunately, I guess you're going to have to cross me off the list

I will try with all my might to make it to the get-together in June, whenever you get a date set for it. I hope you all have a ton of fun.

Banish him to the naughty corner for his crimes!
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
bballcenter7 wrote:

Banish him to the naughty corner for his crimes!

GuitarHailz wrote:
Naughty Corner:

bballcenter7

Just because you guys already have significant others doesn't mean you should send others to the naughty corner for wanting the same thing! GH is important, sure, but as important as a HS prom? I think we all know that ......well, actually, it probably is, they're pretty useless on the whole, but I've got appearances to keep up for goodness' sakes!

This feels like some sort of Sophie's Choice or something, only with corsages and plastars instead of children and babies. So, like Sophie, I will go proudly to the gas chambers (or naughty corner, or whatever) and accept any punishment with a clear conscience.

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The naughty corner seemed a bit harsh, so I changed it just for you. And now you're not alone!

No worries, hopefully we can see you at the next one. <3

1KJ08mq.jpg
louster200  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;_;

Sorry Hailz. Maybe next year when I hopefully have less stuff going on.

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call for emails... I'm gonna send out directions and info on Wednesday. If you still want to come please let me know ASAP by PM.

1KJ08mq.jpg
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks

Since I'm going to be away a whole bunch in May (and the significant other is working extra days during the week), I won't be able to make the whole weekend.

As such, I plan to leave at 7am on Saturday, drive the 2.5 hours to Linton, and hang out until about 10pm, when I shall return home.

Not sure if y'all need me to bring something, but let me know beforehand, and I'll be able to bring spare guitars, drumsets, mics, etc, etc.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though this place is on the other side of the world and there is no chance of me attending, but I will say this.

No Alcohol = Lol No Fun.

Well for me that is, I'm a happy drunk, some people are angry when they are drunk and I don't think that'll be fun.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: