ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Indiana Get-Together WAS AWESOME!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
Hey folks

Since I'm going to be away a whole bunch in May (and the significant other is working extra days during the week), I won't be able to make the whole weekend.

As such, I plan to leave at 7am on Saturday, drive the 2.5 hours to Linton, and hang out until about 10pm, when I shall return home.

Not sure if y'all need me to bring something, but let me know beforehand, and I'll be able to bring spare guitars, drumsets, mics, etc, etc.

I get to meet teh wuLFe???

Pictures will be taken.
Talent will be stolen (a la "the Monstars," or Sylar)
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
malictus  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've definitely confirmed that I WON'T be able to make the event; I'll be attending ACEN with the rest of my family for the entire weekend. Sorry about that! I hope you guys have fun...
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
Hey folks

Since I'm going to be away a whole bunch in May (and the significant other is working extra days during the week), I won't be able to make the whole weekend.

As such, I plan to leave at 7am on Saturday, drive the 2.5 hours to Linton, and hang out until about 10pm, when I shall return home.

Not sure if y'all need me to bring something, but let me know beforehand, and I'll be able to bring spare guitars, drumsets, mics, etc, etc.

Happy to have you! Updated the list.

As for the no drinking: I just don't want to be held liable for any people under 21 who show up. Especially since this is not my house. We'll have plenty to do anyway.

Another last call for anyone unconfirmed who wants to show up. :P PM me your email and I'll send you the directions and other info.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Tweek900  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i plan on coming up not sure if i'll be coming friday or sat yet still have to figure that out. Not sure what you guys need me to bring i'll pm hailz my number and you can let me know that way
Louisvilleboy  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be following the wulfe, get-there-early-Saturday-leave-late, plan.

My car broke down, right before this, the first roadtrip I would take by myself.

My brother is going to up to Indy to watch time trails, and so I think he is going to take/pick me up.

This isn't 100% as my brother is kind of a dick sometimes.

Hope to be there anyway...

Probably too late but... I live right across the river from Louisville.
Torchy? Any possible way I could hitch a ride?
Tweek900  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice make your brother bring you dont give him the choice. Im going to bring cod4 because thats always fun and who knows we might be bored of gh after about 35 hours of it :P im also going to bring atleast one guitar for the 360. Not sure if theres anything else you guys want me to bring or not. reply to this or hailz i gave you my number you can let me know that way i'll see what i can do about bringing whatever it might be
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tweek900 wrote:
nice make your brother bring you dont give him the choice. Im going to bring cod4 because thats always fun and who knows we might be bored of gh after about 35 hours of it :P im also going to bring atleast one guitar for the 360. Not sure if theres anything else you guys want me to bring or not. reply to this or hailz i gave you my number you can let me know that way i'll see what i can do about bringing whatever it might be

Fine by me. :P Just make sure we play it not on my gamertag. (I'm just a little OCD about my achievements... never played CoD4 before :P).

elx should be here in about an hour. He's bringing briskets. \m/ Remember to call Kev if you get lost. See you guys soon!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Tweek900  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol if do you guys have live hook up because my guess is if we play the fps games it will either be on live or vs no career so we wont gain anything
Cubsrule21aza  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok - i'm just leaving bloomington - took forever to move out XD

I;m actually bringing a 5 port ethernet switch - so we can connect multiple systems via ethernet cables if you guys want

be there in 60-90 minutes lol

Blehgopie wrote:
<Blehgopie> FUCKING STRUM LIMIT!
<Blehgopie> HARMONIX FIX AERIS
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming now! http://www.socialgamer.net/profile/GuitarHailz/streampage/

Pics later.

1KJ08mq.jpg
Cubsrule21aza  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those of you who dont have a socialgamer account (such as myself lol) - here's the direct ustream link

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hailz-plays-too-much-gh-and-rb

Blehgopie wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cubsrule21aza wrote:
for those of you who dont have a socialgamer account (such as myself lol) - here's the direct ustream link

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hailz-plays-too-much-gh-and-rb

You can still watch the stream, you just won't get the chat... -_- And it appears that the "official" chatting would be on SocialGamer anyway since she linked to SG, so you'd be missing out on that.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so we didnt get bladder of steel because wulfe paused in carry on -.- otherwise was great

Blehgopie wrote:
Tweek900  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol go wulfe glad your rocking the not letting people get easy bladder of steal. lol wasn't bad
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me is sad you guys couldn't stay longer :<

1KJ08mq.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: