ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Indiana Get-Together WAS AWESOME!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: The Indiana Get-Together WAS AWESOME! Reply with quote

\m/

Happy to have all of you to invade our house for a weekend. We wish some of you could have stayed longer. We'll have to do this again sometime! Next time needs more 5-man Visions drums.

Pics and epic vids coming soon!

People who came:
GuitarHailz
DeusExProcella
SArmstr0ng
elx
Cubsrule21aza
DEVINSTATER
reikonkeiri
Torchy
Tweek900
wuLFe

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Sun May 10, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 29 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
malictus  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The Indiana Get-Together! Anyone interested?? Reply with quote

I'm definitely interested; keep me informed about how this progresses...

GuitarHailz wrote:
It's possible to have fun and be sober, I promise.

Anyone who was at the last Indiana get-together at my house can attest to this
Sellagerg  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to try to go. Let me know when you find a date and hopefully I can make it!

GamerTag: GoCowboysSB08
always looking for a challenge and/or co-op
Torchy  

Location: Indiana / Kentucky, U.S.A. (or aboard U.S.S. Moisthero)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The Indiana Get-Together! Anyone interested?? Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
We live in Linton, Indiana. 15 minutes off of highway 41, about 2 hours from Evansville, about an hour from Bloomington and 2 hours from Indy (basically, if Torchy doesn't show up he's in the naughty corner!).

Ahaha, yeah, that's like a fifteen, twenty minute drive from my house tops... I'll definitely be making this if the date works out; save short breaks for Spring Break, Easter, etc I'll be at college down here in Louisville until the end of april. So any time in May would probably work best for me.

Glad you're interested in putting this together, will be nice to meet other area SHers.

And Re: Xboxes, if for some reason you'd need a spare that also has 'almost all DLC', I've got around 516 songs at the moment and will probably be picking up more / most of what I'm missing in the interim.

Bookmarking this thread so I remember to stay posted...!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that sounds like it would be cool. Too bad a 15 year old like me probably couldn't come.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Stealthy Waffle
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatOnePerson wrote:
Wow that sounds like it would be cool. Too bad a 15 year old like me probably couldn't come.

D: Why not? Everyone is welcome. My fiance and I would be happy to contact your parents (or any underage people's folks) if it would make them feel more comfortable (I assume that's the problem).

If the worry is transportation, I'm sure you could get a ride with someone from your area. Who knows? ^_^

/me is excited that there is interest. :]

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip hailz, and yes I am very interested in this. I can't say that I'll definitely be there right now, because there are several weekends that are already booked for me. However, I will try my hardest to be in attendence.

Should be awesome, thanks for rekindling the fire!

cody46953  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definately consider coming if i had a way there,i live in franklin which is like an hour and a half from bloomington,i live like 20 miles south of indy,i didnt get to go to the last one at malictus' house so it would be nice to go to this one

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: CODEBREAKER2009
jibbygog  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to come! I won't know if I can go until the dates decided on..but I'll try my best.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. I set a potential date, so if that effects things let me know.

1KJ08mq.jpg
malictus  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ACEN weekend so I'm afraid that's a no-go for me.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a very good chance that I could make this - I'll be working from home for quite a few months, and my schedule is, thus, quite flexible as long as I can get all my work done.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That date looks good for me, but then again I'm not the most "on top of it" guy when it comes to knowing engagements in advance, so... I guess right now put me down as a confirmed for those dates, but be prepared to change that as I become more aware of my schedule.

Cubsrule21aza  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch - this is right after finals week at IU lol - and as soon as i'm done i'm going back home to indy. no guarentees - but i'll try

Blehgopie wrote:
<Blehgopie> FUCKING STRUM LIMIT!
<Blehgopie> HARMONIX FIX AERIS
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do my best to get my grandparents to vacate the house for that weekend <_< It shouldn't be TOO hard...if so then
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: