ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
World Cyber Games 2009 Announcement!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwilightNights  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosLegend wrote:
It was completely awesome meeting everyone in China! In case anyone is wondering who is adding them on Xbox Live, my gamertag is MortisXAngelus.

If anyone wants to add me as well, feel free.

Congratulations to Fabio for winning! He is the most consistent player I have ever seen and completely deserved the win.

Also, Monkey managed to get a 100 NS during Send the Poor elbow strumming in the hotel room. No idea how the fuck he managed to do that. I don't think he does either. xD

Ahaha, don't know if I should be posting this after drinking on my last night in China, but eh. I'll live.

Thank you to everyone that made WCG enjoyable for the past few days, even though I didn't see them over the weekend due to sight-seeing. It was an awesome time, meeting people like Ukog, Mithin, Chaostheory, Gugge, Boyke, and Lo7 again.. and new faces such as the other italian whose name skips my mind, the brazilian who also misses, Shift, Smokyprogg, Orson,.. It was fantastic.

I apologise for mucking around in my last 2 games by playing piano-style, I just knew that I wasn't gonna make it through my group then, so I thought I'd have a little fun,

Congratulations to the brazilian dude for winning the WCG comp this year; it takes a lot to beat Smokyprogg and Shift AND monkey.. my hat is off to you.

Thank you Darkjyn, or Tom for referring our matches over the weekend, I wouldn't want anybody else to be taking your job. Thank you Test_Team as well, you're an awesome guy and I hope to see more of both of you in the future.

And as WCG has closed and I missed the Closing Ceremony and Leaving Party photos.. I hope already had a fantastic time, and hope to see more Scoreheroer's at L.A. next year!

ROCK ON SCOREHERO.

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
200 FCs across GH5, GH3, GHM, GH:SH [ ]
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
FGFC GH5 [ ] (21st Man left)
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xTwilightDawnx
ukog-monkey  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe it feels good to be back home in my comfy bed

The whole trip was amazing tho, everyone was awesome, I hugged a panda, I failed chinese food ordering and eating... so many memories =]

Congrats to all the winners, top notch playing by all. I do feel I could have done better with more practice but its GH:WT, give me a break

CYA NEXT YEAR!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ti monkey75 PSN Name: MonkeyOnABike
Lo7  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanna say I LOVE CHINA.

BEST.

PLACE.

EVER.

And of course I love all the players I met there. Sorry for my bad english, mates. I really suck at speaking.
It was prolly among the best experiences in my life.

I did really bad at the toruney but meh... I wasn't trained at all. My performances were embarassing. lol

04/20/08 ~ 1st to get 200 FCs across all games! | I HAS VIDZ ON YOUTUBE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Loseven
bombillo  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally after...uuuhm...38 hours, im in my house =D

Thx to everyone i met, people like lo7 ukogmonkey SMOKY (the first gh vid i saw on youtube was his') O.o and all the other people i met, i dont even remmember the names, gugge, mandrill, fabio, shift, etc...

The experience of being there with the best players was amazing =O i never imagined meeting all of the best players in person. so thx everyone it was great =D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so......any videos?

ChaosLegend  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boyke and Mandrill should both be uploading their videos soon. I think Boyke already has the video of the finals up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BoykeGH
http://www.youtube.com/user/Th3Mandrill
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MortisXAngelus
mandrill  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 18 match videos at my harddrive uploading right now!
Complete sightread marathon of GH5 [checked, took 12 hours]
Follow my preparations for WCG Grand Finals in Chengdu

Lo7  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys if you have pics don't hesitate to share them!

iirc gugge made a cool pic with all the players for GH.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Loseven
DarkJyn  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i has nonez can people pls share some pics haha - i had a great time, was fantastic seeing you al again and meeting new faces, big surprises from costa rica/brazil am i right :O was a memorable event albeit a small one for guitar hero and xbox lol, add me oon facebook btw [man it sucks China bans both FB and YouTube =.='] facebook.com/darkjyn
DarkJyn  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone's interested =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbX6z9htNsA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8niUM_qYg

watch in HD and enjoy !
massi4h  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that really count as a boy band lol. Umm yeah sorry I kinda find it a bit funny :P.
Lo7  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded my pics on facebook. They're not great (i was lazy to take nice ones, other people did it for me =))

if you wish to see them, add me on fb

http://www.facebook.com/lorenzo.castelli1

Boyke  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosLegend wrote:

Also, Monkey managed to get a 100 NS during Send the Poor elbow strumming in the hotel room. No idea how the fuck he managed to do that. I don't think he does either. xD

haha true! monkey on the frets and me on the strumbar went pretty well too 398K on Trapped Under Ice

good memories! and i post a little bit late but whatever!

China was good, and i never expected myself to go there once!
the food sucked, but macdonalds was ok (except when you try to order food there, ukog amirite?) especially when there's a taxi outside who drove away before we were done fortunately he was ordering food himself too, haha!

I've seen alot of things, like panda's, big crossroads.. i mean BIG crossroads (for Dutch meanings) and 25367 nearly carcrashes!

My thanks goes out to all the players who were there and were really cool!

Ukogmonkey - awesome guy and great player, im so happy i've met you in cologne already and you were my trainingspartner for China, which is an honor for me to be honest! i've looked forward to see you the most!
Twilightdawn - I was so happy you were here again, you were a great guy in Cologne, and you were awesome in China! Your a great player and i look forward to see you next year!
Loseven - Good to see you again, you were kinda cocky last year, but you made it up this year! you are awesome, too bad you didn't practice at all i think you would have a really good shot at the title!
Mithin - In Cologne i didn't really met you, but this year was cool! too bad we got locked up in Group D, You, Twilight, Metal slayer, and me would have such a bigger change at advancing if we got a different group! hope i'll see you next year
Gugge - Same story as Mithin's, haven't met you in Cologne, but China was cool! I had so many high expectations of you, and was shocked that you came in 2nd from your nationals! your a cool guy, and a really good player!

WolveS Cypher - One of the few Germans i've met who can speak English pretty well! your a great guy, and i hope i can see you next year!
Chaos Legend - It was a blast to meet you, your really great and we hang out alot, i hope we can do that next year too!
Mandrill - Out of all people there, i think you were the guy ive hang out the most with! with a reason! your really great and we've talked alot! whenever we were at the venue, we were always together, recording some stuff, talking bout GH and modified xboxes (A) you are great and i really really hope you will be there next year!
AR Metal Slayer - Great guy who was also in my group! your guitar is awesome and green!
Paradigmshift - Didn't see you alot, except for practice before the finals! It's awesome that you came in 2nd and i hope you will be there next year!
Smokyprogg - I really thought you would be all cocky and shit, but surprisingly you weren't! you are awesome and it was cool to hang out with you in China!
CAIOMENUDO13 - wow.. that's all i say! wow! no im going to say more ;) no one heard of you (like they all know Smoky, Ukog etc etc.) and it was a blast you were in China! you where unbeaten the entire tournament, you beat Ukog, Smoky AND Paradigmshift in a row and won the FRIGGIN TOURNAMENT! You were cool the ENTIRE tournament and im really happy that i've met you! on top of that, i sat next to you in the plane back and i beat you in tetris! haha eat it bitch ;) LOL, I hope you will be there in LA (if im there too!)

Darkjyn - I know you from Cologne and your still the same great guy! your a really good player and tournament hoster! it's great to hear you will be there next year, because all this was not possible without you! Thanks!
Test Team - great guy who was in my group last year in Cologne! your great and hopefully you'll be there next year!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS AND MYSELF WILL WE THERE IN LA!!!!

Feel free to add me on Xbl: Boyke
and i have vids of the finals and semifinals and stuff so go watch nao!
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoykeGH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32

Jump to: