Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Introduce Yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 129, 130, 131  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tigereye  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, names Brad, and I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. I really like this site! Very well organized and all. I usually play on expert, but I'm playing all the songs again to get an accurate rank on all 4 levels on here. I completed easy (ranked 5th), and now I'm working on Medium. Look out medium players, here I come!
jkilby99  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name's Kilby. I am 22 year old from Georgia who just recently finished college with degrees in computer science and math. I currently do freelance programming (though I'm looking for a steady job). I'm a fan of pop culture, trivia, and, of course, video games.

Excluding the excessive amount of time I've played Halo 2 and sports games, I mainly play music games (especially DDR, Karaoke Revolution, and Amplitude).

I just picked up Guitar Hero yesterday and look forward to trying to rack up some scores. I've beat the easy career level with 5-stars on each song and beat the medium career level, but I can tell from the scoreboards I've got a long way to go.

(Also, great site JC!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm Pete and I live near dayton Ohio. I got Guitar Hero about a month after it came out and I've been lovin it ever since. I honestly thought that the lameness of recording all my 100% scores would go to waste, but I guess I was wrong :wink: . I've 5 star'd everything except for texas flood, Frankenstein, and CBFH on expert and my ultimate (and utterly insane) goal is to 100% every song in the game ^_^.
I look forward to some hearty competition folks!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Jim, I'm 26. I began playing music games seriously with FreQuency.

I go to school in the morning for Computer Information Systems, then I work in the afternoon doing AutoCAD engineering stuff, and then homework all night.

I'm the guy that made the crap graphics you see around here, and I'm the moderator at http://www.guitarherogame.com and http://www.freq.com.

I've done much on-site testing with Harmonix, including Amplitude, EyeToy: Antigrav and Karaoke Revolution 1 and 3.

I know a ton of Harmonix personnel outside of work, and often attend local shows featuring HMX bands (the bonus songs) and GH tournaments.

And yeah, that's about it.
discgolferpro  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cinder wrote:
I'm Jim, I'm 26. I began playing music games seriously with FreQuency.

I go to school in the morning for Computer Information Systems, then I work in the afternoon doing AutoCAD engineering stuff, and then homework all night.

I'm the guy that made the crap graphics you see around here, and I'm the moderator at http://www.guitarherogame.com and http://www.freq.com.

I've done much on-site testing with Harmonix, including Amplitude, EyeToy: Antigrav and Karaoke Revolution 1 and 3.

I know a ton of Harmonix personnel outside of work, and often attend local shows featuring HMX bands (the bonus songs) and GH tournaments.

And yeah, that's about it.

The site looks better every day and the new Banner graphic looks sweet! Quit selling yourself short!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DiscGolferPro
lilchris25  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm Chris. I'm 24 years old, and am in my last semester at University of Houston. I'm a big In The Groove and DDR fan. I got guitar hero for my 24th birthday on February 23.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: lilc25
Matt  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:o
AIJ members! :gasp:

Welcome :D
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, i'm Flying_V aka Eric. I'm 17 years old, have had the game for exactly one week, and in reality i can play a little drums.

my hobbies include long walks on the beach (even though i live in Illinois), drums, In The Groove, and of course, now Guitar Hero.

as far as my guitar hero skill goes. I can do most hard songs and about half the expert songs, but i'm working on just being able to own every song in my path....so i'm starting with ***** all the medium songs (currently have 23) then doing the same on hard, then expert....then work on the same thing, except full comboing all the songs
ToeTaggerJoe  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Joe. I am of 18 years of age, but currently with no occupation. I just recently acquired Guitar Hero (about two weeks ago). I do not play guitar or any musical instrument in real life. Although I have lately been considering selling my Xbox and trying to get a Trombone. Of course I have more than just an Xbox to sell should I need to.

I am an avid video gamer, infact I've been playing video games (according to my parents) longer than I can remember. I practically came out of my mother's womb with a gameboy in my hand.

That is all the important stuff I can think of right now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, all. My name's Jon, and I've been around in the bemani community for quite a while now. I'm mostly on in the South on www.itgfreak.com, but since finally aquiring a -working- PS2, I've been playing this game a lot. Like a lot a lot.

Anyway, I found this site because I wanted to see how I ranked among the best (on expert), but I wanted to go through the songs again, because since I had 5*ed most of the easy ones and then left them alone, I knew my overall rank would be underrepresented. When I finish the 10 or so I have left, I'll be posting them up. :wink:
Gronkalonka  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name's Paul, I'm from Munich in Germany...
I was a big fan of Guitar Freaks and when I first read about GH in the news-section of a german videogame magazine, I knew, that I've got to have GH...It arrived in the middle of december and since then, I can't imagine any game, that's more fun than GH!!!

Anyone here, who's not from america?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all my name is Shawn Loomis I am from Albuquerque New Mexico. I am 33 and been playing guitar since I was 8. Attended G.I.T (guitar institute of technology) when I was 18 and then nirvana hit and killed the opportunity for any one that wanted to be the next guitar god, it sucked. Any way got married and learned a trade and do session guitar playing now part time. Any way have had the game for around 2 weeks, and love the hell out of it!
Niall  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiyo. Niall from Ottawa, Ontario here, having loved this game since I got it in early February - took a month to get it once I ordered it at the local EB Games. They can't keep it in stock. Though they ask for ten and get usually only 3 or 4...

I'm approaching 40, still active in DDR and some ITG local groups, played some acoustic guitar while growing up and now and then touching my fiddle. If nothing else, GH has really limbered up my left pinky finger, so maybe my fiddling will have improved now.

(I definitely improved when I retried Guitar Freaks at an arcade this past weekend, too! But is it ever so different. GH feels much more natural.)

I have long fingers, so of all my local friends who tried it, I'm the only one who has any skill and fun at it. It's sad, wanting to spread the GH goodness and finding no response...

Working on HOPOs so I can pass CBFH and BATM Expert. I usually strum everything with my thumb - and I mean everything. I passed nearly all other songs without HOPOs. Make of that what you will...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sup Niall...long time no talk

I'm Sean...everyone just calls me Phr34k...literally face-to-face they call me Phr34k... I'm 20, I work in a factory that keeps doing temporary lay-offs...I live in London, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Milky Way O_o

As for music, I've been studying music for about 9 years now, with a high skill level in classical guitar (gr. 9 conservatory), and percussion (gr. 8 conservatory). I also play approx. 15 other instruments at a decent level (gr.5 and up for the most part).

I am the technical admin at www.ddrcanada.com (DJ Phr34k), and I love EVERYTHING to do with community involvement with music/rhythm games. I've been doing web based coding since I was 8...touching on PHP in the last 2 years, and C#.NET server integration for about a year.

I'd say I'm fairly good at this game
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
ES942  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm Ethan, im 14 and im from VT. I've had this game since X-Mas of 2005.

Great site btw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 2 of 131

Jump to: