ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Nyko play adapter?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bls555  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Nyko play adapter? Reply with quote

Ok, here's the thing. I'm at college. My suitemate has a ps2 and 2 guitar hero controllers, so that's what I've been playing guitar hero on. He has a modded ps2, so I've been able to play all the awesome custom songs I've found at this site.

Anyway, back at home, we don't have a ps2. My brother just recently got a ps3. When I found out guitar hero 2 didn't work on ps3, I was quite disappointed. Then I found out about the nyko play adapter, which would allow guitar controllers to work on the ps3. The nyko website said it would be available soon, in Q2 2007. Now, all of a sudden, it's off the website! It's been missing for a few days now. Does anyone know about the sudden disappearance? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!
flameINSANE  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought something like this had been released already.

Edit: Turns out it was the Nyko one I was thinking of. Try looking for one that enables the use of dance mats, as it may work then. You could also try looking on Ebay for the adapter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: