ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cedar Point : Update / Still planning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oraphice  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
I would definitely be in for this. I haven't been to Cedar Point in years.
Oraphice wrote:
I have a location for a get-together for the night before, a store called The Hero Zone, about 10 mins away, if that, from Cedar Point. I have ran GH tournaments in the past there, and I still can run events there whenever I want. We can have up to 3 TVs to use there, plenty of room for everyone too, instead of cramming people into a small hotel room or something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS. Especially if we can get the basement again.

I may be able to "book" the basement in advance! We would get the projector, and all those nice comfy couches. But the troll that lives in the basement doesn't like Guitar Hero players....(recalls the last tournament I ran at that store)
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
We're going to need our own room at the get together.

....For co-op FCs on Rock Band, of course.

/Tries desperately to avoid making a KoC joke
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOT ANDY IS COMING!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Graf, over the coarse of time. You and I have to persuade my mom to let me go.

Cause this would fucking make my summer!

RollerCoasters + ScoreHero + Ohio + Late Night GH/RB Hotel Room Sessions = Yes.

EDIT: Also, Im gonna talk to my mom later about a Season Pass, or a Six Pass for SixFlags this summer. This way we can still have an epic time before/after the Cedar Point trip!

EDIT II: Hey Ravage, When's your next random Get-together at your house-izzle....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
Okay Graf, over the coarse of time. You and I have to persuade my mom to let me go.

Cause this would fucking make my summer!

RollerCoasters + ScoreHero + Ohio + Late Night GH/RB Hotel Room Sessions = Yes.

EDIT: Also, Im gonna talk to my mom later about a Season Pass, or a Six Pass for SixFlags this summer. This way we can still have an epic time before/after the Cedar Point trip!

EDIT II: Hey Ravage, When's your next random Get-together at your house-izzle....

I'll do my best, but remember that Ohio is an 8 hour drive away, and your mom is not going to be happy about it

Added elx to the roster of people who may be attending, he sent me a PM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After looking at the picture in the OP, I've noticed something I have never noticed about CP. Why is Raptor ALWAYS in a picture advertising the park?

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
After looking at the picture in the OP, I've noticed something I have never noticed about CP. Why is Raptor ALWAYS in a
picture advertising the park?

Because B&M inverts kick so much ass.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice that you are going to Cedar Point, I went there for the first time last year. Have fun there!

Also, Guns got banned?! That is really surprising....(wonder what he did?)

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

Okay guys, we need to start figuring out potential dates for this. I had a successful interview today for a job, and they are gonna want advanced notice for any period of time that I need off. Considering this will be a two, possibly three day trip, I need to start figuring out dates for this.

How about July 22nd - 23rd? ANY ideas on good dates, preferrably in July, are welcome. Please let me know by posting here or PM'ing me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Bump

Okay guys, we need to start figuring out potential dates for this. I had a successful interview today for a job, and they are gonna want advanced notice for any period of time that I need off. Considering this will be a two, possibly three day trip, I need to start figuring out dates for this.

How about July 22nd - 23rd? ANY ideas on good dates, preferrably in July, are welcome. Please let me know by posting here or PM'ing me.

Assuming my parents let me go (or T3D kidnaps me) Anything after June 26th will be fine. We've had so much snow we're getting out of school VERY late this year.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Tanked  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty much down for whenever, so long as we get a decent amount of notice so I can get the time off work.

Penis!

Everything I post is extremely serious.
Also, cocks.
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to my mom about this trip in the car today, and she sounded pretty chill about it. But we still have a LONG way to go until I get the "100% okay"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as July goes, I'm free the 1st through the 5th, 13th through the 20th, and the 27th through the 31st.

I don't have that far of a drive to get there, so if I can only swing 1 of the 2 days it's not a huge issue for me.
Oraphice  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much any time in July is best for me.

BTW, I started talking to The Hero Zone in Sandusky about hosting the night before get-together thing. We should be good to go, we just need to hammer out the date and time.
Prong1978  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked into this thread thinking this sounds like a lot of fun. I like Score Hero, I like Rock Band/Guitar Hero and I like Cedar Point.

I am a little concerned about one factor. How old is everyone? Are we talking an 18-99 year old crowd or like a 15-22 year old group? I'm 30, and would feel a little out-of-place if I showed up only to find that the average age is 16.

Also, I wanted to chime in about something from the old thread. The Millenium Force is not only the greatest roller coaster at Cedar Point, it is likely the greatest roller coaster anywhere. However, I can say from personal experience that you don't want to find yourself sitting in the front seat if it starts raining. Waterdrops to your face at 90mph feel like someone is stabbing you repeatedly in the face with a toothpick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: