ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cedar Point : Update / Still planning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:
I am a little concerned about one factor. How old is everyone? Are we talking an 18-99 year old crowd or like a 15-22 year old group? I'm 30, and would feel a little out-of-place if I showed up only to find that the average age is 16.

I don't see why that would be so weird. I mean, yeah, you're older, but...you're one of us. You're a SH member!

Prong1978 wrote:
Also, I wanted to chime in about something from the old thread. The Millenium Force is not only the greatest

I stopped reading your post RIGHT THERE. El Toro is about 10,000x better than MF DREAMS of being.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:
I am a little concerned about one factor. How old is everyone? Are we talking an 18-99 year old crowd or like a 15-22 year old group? I'm 30, and would feel a little out-of-place if I showed up only to find that the average age is 16.

Myself and at least 4 others in this thread are old enough to drink. ;) I'm willing to bet there's at least one more, but I'm only going to say for sure based on people I've already met IRL. :p

You wouldn't feel out of place. ScoreHero gettogethers make sure of that. (At least the ones spearheaded by the people that fall into the aforementioned group, as this one seems to be.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
Prong1978 wrote:

Myself and at least 4 others in this thread are old enough to drink. ;) I'm willing to bet there's at least one more, but I'm only going to say for sure based on people I've already met IRL. :p

You wouldn't feel out of place. ScoreHero gettogethers make sure of that. (At least the ones spearheaded by the people that fall into the aforementioned group, as this one seems to be.)

For legality sake though I don't think there would be much alcohol to throw around because of the numerous <21 people.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:

I am 33, so it sounds like I might be the oldest participating in this, unless there is anyone older than me.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravagetalon wrote:
For legality sake though I don't think there would be much alcohol to throw around because of the numerous <21 people.

Well, yeah, I was just using that as an example of ages.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies. Go ahead and add me to the "maybe" list.

What is the best song in Guitar Hero to play Pro Face Off at Cedar Point?
Gemini! The red train rules!
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:
Thanks for the replies. Go ahead and add me to the "maybe" list.

What is the best song in Guitar Hero to play Pro Face Off at Cedar Point?
Gemini! The red train rules!

<____<

*throws rotten tomatoes at Prong*

Everyone knows it's a custom disc with Ready To Go by Republica on it.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
MrPink  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might go to this if i can get a ride

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I am going to be 20 years old when this event happens, but I would definitely agree with ravagetalon that the average age of this trip will be less than 21. But hey, if you guys that are old enough to drink want to drink, I'm not gonna stop you (ravagetalon sings IWBYM redux? )

Added some names to the OP

Last edited by Graf on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
drewbles  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
For the record, I am going to be 20 years old when this event happens, but I would definitely agree with ravagetalon that the average age of this trip will be less than 21. But hey, if you guys that are old enough to drink want to drink, I'm not gonna stop you (ravagetalon sings IWBYM redux? )

HAHAHA. Ravage. <333

Yeah im probably going to be the youngest one again.

IF I do go to this when it happens Ill be 16... hahaha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
For the record, I am going to be 20 years old when this event happens, but I would definitely agree with ravagetalon that the average age of this trip will be less than 21. But hey, if you guys that are old enough to drink want to drink, I'm not gonna stop you (ravagetalon sings IWBYM redux? :tooth)

There were people younger than you at dhofest...who were drunker than me... go figure...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
Graf wrote:

HAHAHA. Ravage. <333

I'm going to tie you. I don't turn 17 til August.
Tomcove  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming, like everybody else, I can get off work (and actually afford it), I will definitely be down for this. So put me down as a probable maybe (wat) and once dates get solidified and such, I'll be able to figure out whether I can go for sure.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
drewbles  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
drewbles wrote:
Graf wrote:

HAHAHA. Ravage. <333

I'm going to tie you. I don't turn 17 til August.

ahhh that makes me feel bettah

I turn 16 on June, 21st AKA first day of summer. But I know it as "Go Skateboarding Day" <333

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
But hey, if you guys that are old enough to drink want to drink, I'm not gonna stop you (ravagetalon sings IWBYM redux? )

Srsly. We don't wanna ruin your fun, lol. I myself am 18, so drinking is a no-no, but I think if you wanna bring some beer/wisky/vodka/anything else you might want to, be my guest. We'll try not to drink any.

So...who's bringing the weed? (Joking.)

(Kinda.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: