ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cedar Point : Update / Still planning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAWK.
Bad News: Im not sure if Im going now. Both my parents dont like the idea. Even though I told them many times its opnly for 1 day.

Graf....work your verbal-magic on my mom just like you've done for me in the past

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MDCLXX wrote:
ravagetalon wrote:
I "may" bring some beers or something.... I'm sure MDCLXX etc would be much appreciative.

You know me now.

Me <3 Rob...

god damn i hope i can make it out to this.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Graf wrote:
But hey, if you guys that are old enough to drink want to drink, I'm not gonna stop you (ravagetalon sings IWBYM redux? )

Srsly. We don't wanna ruin your fun, lol. I myself am 18, so drinking is a no-no, but I think if you wanna bring some beer/wisky/vodka/anything else you might want to, be my guest. We'll try not to drink any.

So...who's bringing the weed? (Joking.)

(Kinda.)

i'll blaze that shit up all day lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarylZero wrote:
and btw graf, fuck that book you quoted in your sig ...stupid book that can't be read--or comprehended--in the standard fashion like every other book...

The book makes sense if you try hard enough Mr. Green

drewbles wrote:
FAWK.
Bad News: Im not sure if Im going now. Both my parents dont like the idea. Even though I told them many times its opnly for 1 day.

Graf....work your verbal-magic on my mom just like you've done for me in the past

Yeah, that will work, especially considering it's looking to be a MORE than one day adventure

I'll try to talk to them between now and then, but it may be tricky considering we might drive up, spend the night in a hotel, then go to the park the next day and either drive home that night, or spend a 2nd night in the hotel then drive home the next morning. Either way, your parents aren't going to like it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf, while you're at it, use your magic on my parents too. They could sure use a little de-brainwashing since Faux News has left them thinking that every person on the internet is a 40 year old unshaven pedophile and I still haven't told them I'm planning on going because I just don't think any of my arguments will work. That would require them to think LOGICALLY for a split second.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
MDCLXX  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, how old are you guys that you have to ask your parents?
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drewbles is 16
T3D is.... 17????

ugh... if only you had to be 21 or older to register on this site...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravagetalon wrote:
Drewbles is 16
T3D is.... 17????

ugh... if only you had to be 21 or older to register on this site...

Hey! You weren't over 21 when you registered

PiemanLK wrote:
Graf, while you're at it, use your magic on my parents too. They could sure use a little de-brainwashing since Faux News has left them thinking that every person on the internet is a 40 year old unshaven pedophile and I still haven't told them I'm planning on going because I just don't think any of my arguments will work. That would require them to think LOGICALLY for a split second.

lol "Faux" News

The only reason I can talk to drewbles' parents about this is because they have known me since I was born, ergo placing me in the position to know drewbles since he was born. They trust me to a degree, and that's why I might be able to convince them.

PiemanLK, you need to do some serious convincing if you plan on going to this; I know Rickles' parents are the same way, and I doubt they will let him go even though they know most of the people that are in my car for this trip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
The only reason I can talk to drewbles' parents about this is because they have known me since I was born, ergo placing me in the position to know drewbles since he was born. They trust me to a degree, and that's why I might be able to convince them.

Oh, I see. Well, I guess I probably should not wait until the last minute to try. I just don't think it will go well. Then again, if they actually met you I bet they would probably be alright. It's just getting them to give you a chance.

*submits post before he makes a joke about T3D being a former rocker making my parents think he'd be a bad influence on me*
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravagetalon wrote:
Drewbles is 16
T3D is.... 17????

I'm 18, so I really don't need to ask. As long as I have the money (Which I will.) I'll be cool to go.

PiemanLK wrote:
*submits post before he makes a joke about T3D being a former rocker making my parents think he'd be a bad influence on me*

I hate you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

EDIT: Also, you don't necessarily have to tell your parents were from the interwebz. My mom still thinks I know Graf and the gang through friends...
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
EDIT: Also, you don't necessarily have to tell your parents were from the interwebz. My mom still thinks I know Graf and the gang through friends...

I could but I think I already mentioned once that you guys are from SH. Even so, she might be a little suspicious if I'm vague about these friends. I could just say they're from school, maybe. Unless, you know, you wear a University of NJ t-shirt or something.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
...she might be a little suspicious if I'm vague about these friends. I could just say they're from school, maybe. Unless, you know, you wear a University of NJ t-shirt or something.

Hey, you wanna buy one for me, I'll put it on in front of your house.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
...she might be a little suspicious if I'm vague about these friends. I could just say they're from school, maybe. Unless, you know, you wear a University of NJ t-shirt or something.

Hey, you wanna buy one for me, I'll put it on in front of your house.

Won't help the cause I suspect. But, back on a serious topic, I need a plan here. That will actually work and doesn't require ridiculous silly plans.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, just telling your folks you know us from school wouldn't cut it?
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
So, just telling your folks you know us from school wouldn't cut it?

I'll have to see and try something. I'm a procrastinator but I'm also using this time to seriously think about what to say.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: