ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cedar Point : Update / Still planning?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Cedar Point : Update / Still planning? Reply with quote

UPDATE:
Sorry about the lack of updates....
I definitely won't be able to go to Cedar Point this year. I have ravagefest coming up, and other than that I have to pretty much save for college in the fall. If the rest of you guys still want to go to Cedar Point, I would advise you to do so. I might make a trip next year, but I am 90% sure there is no possible way for me to go.

If you guys still want me to plan it, I will. But unless I win the lottery or get a raise or something, I highly doubt I will have sufficient funds for this particularly awesome adventure

Ghplayer3mth was banned, and since this was an idea that sprung up during the Six Flags Great Adventure get-togethers I planned in the past, I figured I would restart the thread with an OP that can be updated as we plan out this trip of epic proportions.

However, my best chances of going would probably be in September at some point, if anyone is interested in going around then

Basically we will be arranging a trip to Cedar Point, Ohio to the greatest Amusement Park in the country. Lots of rollercoasters and awesomeness with some friends from ScoreHero. Similar to the Six Flags Great Adventure trips last year, but at a better park. I think it would be best if this was a two-day trip, getting there *early* on the first day, then spending the night at a hotel (Guitar Hero, Rock Band, etc?).

RIDES/ATTRACTIONS
Rollercoasters - 17 in total
Thrill Rides

TENTATIVE DATE: June/July 2009, preferably a weekday, when the park won't be as crowded

MAYBE ATTENDING:
  1. Graf
  2. MrsGraf
  3. Ravagetalon
  4. HellAshes
  5. drewbles
  6. ShellShocker
  7. TheThirdDay
  8. MDCLXX
  9. Tanked
  10. T-Money2319
  11. ShinobiAC
  12. Burz
  13. Oraphice
  14. Havikk
  15. PiemanLK
  16. Astat
  17. vipergtsr7588
  18. ZEFFER13
  19. InfernoGuitarz
  20. ajanata
  21. MisterMcLov1n
  22. DeAtH434
  23. elx
  24. socrstopr
  25. Prong1978
  26. MrPink
  27. TomCove

PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOING. I WILL SEND OUT PM'S TO EVERYONE LISTED ABOVE, BUT EMAILS WILL MAKE COMMUNICATION EASIER

Last edited by Graf on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
Oraphice  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf, I would like to help you in the planning.

I have a location for a get-together for the night before, a store called The Hero Zone, about 10 mins away, if that, from Cedar Point. I have ran GH tournaments in the past there, and I still can run events there whenever I want. We can have up to 3 TVs to use there, plenty of room for everyone too, instead of cramming people into a small hotel room or something.

How do you feel about that?
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We shall have to see... Im planning on going to Infinevent as well... so... hmmm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would get my ass kicked at the GH/RB part, but...you never know. Maybe I'll actually be good by some time this summer.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Cedar Point 2009 : Rollercoasters and epicness (PLANNING Reply with quote

Nothing short of being hospitalized could keep me from coming to this.

Also, Rickles isn't in the list, was that a typo or is he definitely not going?
ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely be in for this. I haven't been to Cedar Point in years.
Oraphice wrote:
I have a location for a get-together for the night before, a store called The Hero Zone, about 10 mins away, if that, from Cedar Point. I have ran GH tournaments in the past there, and I still can run events there whenever I want. We can have up to 3 TVs to use there, plenty of room for everyone too, instead of cramming people into a small hotel room or something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS. Especially if we can get the basement again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oraphice wrote:
Graf, I would like to help you in the planning.

How do you feel about that?

That sounds great! And a worst case scenario would be that we use a hotel room or something anyway....so this is awesome!
TheThirdDay wrote:
Nothing short of being hospitalized could keep me from coming to this.

Also, Rickles isn't in the list, was that a typo or is he definitely not going?

Glad to hear you're enthusiastic about this

Rickles isn't on the list because I would bet a large sum of money that his parents won't let him go, as well as the fact that he probably has work and won't be able to take two days off. Trust me, I want Rickles to come on this trip, but I need to talk to him about it first

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you a PM, Graf. I don't live far at all from Cedar Point and would love to go!
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Rickles isn't on the list because I would bet a large sum of money that his parents won't let him go, as well as the fact that he probably has work and won't be able to take two days off. Trust me, I want Rickles to come on this trip, but I need to talk to him about it first

Well, my parents are the same way (they don't even want to go to Ohio in the first place...not my mom, anyways) and I'm on the list. Might as well add him until we know for sure.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Well, my parents are the same way (they don't even want to go to Ohio in the first place...not my mom, anyways) and I'm on the list. Might as well add him until we know for sure.

No, you are coming. We may have to kidnap you and bound/gag your parents, but you are coming. Rest assured.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:

No, you are coming. We may have to kidnap you and bound/gag your parents, but you are coming. Rest assured.

Kinky.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Kinky.

That's how I like it.
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god...

EDIT: Damn... im just full of stuff to say today... i have like 20 posts.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
Kinky.

That's how I like it.

We're going to need our own room at the get together.

....For co-op FCs on Rock Band, of course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: