ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cedar Point : Update / Still planning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
drewbles wrote:
He cant change the avatar, but he can damn sure change his location! That song is awful!

You are dead to me.

This. I like that song too.

Also, just for the record, if we end up playing RB2 at this get-together (lol I'm the only one on topic ) who's hard drive are we using? I guess it'd be the person with the most DLC, but I want to use my own player because <ego>without my amazingly sexy guitarist the band would just be dull. </ego>
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Also, just for the record, if we end up playing RB2 at this get-together (lol I'm the only one on topic ) who's hard drive are we using? I guess it'd be the person with the most DLC, but I want to use my own player because <ego>without my amazingly sexy guitarist the band would just be dull. </ego>

At least two of us in the immediate vicinity are DLC whores with everything. You'd need a memory unit to get your character to another xbox, but that would still require too much PITA to actually get it accessible, so don't bother.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to go, but there's two things making me unsure. The first is that roller coaster/big rides aren't my forte'. I went on the Maverick last year and puked until there was nothing left to puke up. The other thing is age. How old are most of you guys that are going? I'm only 14 and I don't want to be the only one under 17/18.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yur0wnStupidity
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yur0wnstupidity wrote:
I'd love to go, but there's two things making me unsure. The first is that roller coaster/big rides aren't my forte'. I went on the Maverick last year and puked until there was nothing left to puke up.

Well, if you just want to hang out with the group (I'm still not gonna say "us" because I'm not sure if I'm going) and play GH and just avoid the huge coasters I'm sure you'd be fine, but keep in mind that Maverick is one of the smaller less intense rides at CP. TTD, MF, and Raptor are all a lot bigger and more intense than Mavvy.

yur0wnstupidity wrote:
The other thing is age. How old are most of you guys that are going? I'm only 14 and I don't want to be the only one under 17/18.

I'm 16 if I go (maybe 17 if it's late August), but we're a pretty nice group. Most of them don't bite (I haven't come to a conclusion with T3D yet) so you'll probably fit in fine.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it that everybody going to this is from New Jersey/New York O_o

I live within six hours of CP and I've never been. Weird? Yeah. I'm 16 now, maybe my parents would let me go hang out with a bunch of random strangers (and one I know altogether too well *coughT3Dcough*).

What are you guys actually looking at as potential dates though? I can't go any time from the beginning of August onward because of HS tennis unless it's a weekend. /me lrns2read OP closer: End of July would actually probably work for me.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
MisterMcLov1n  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be either 14 or 15 depending on when we go. I'll definitely bring along some of my own friends to diffuse the weirdness.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
I'm 16 if I go (maybe 17 if it's late August), but we're a pretty nice group. Most of them don't bite (I haven't come to a conclusion with T3D yet) so you'll probably fit in fine.

As soon as you said bite, I think, "He's gonna crack a joke about me." I then discover I was very right.
Metalteeth  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I am 30 minutes from CP

I might have to go to this.
howlong  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to go to this. i get to be in the tyied group of people for the youngest there, (16)
I prob will be able to go.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: lilhaywood999
R0ck3rnst  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is a New Jersey thread I thought I would add this. I know Bamboozle is 4 days away, but if anybody is going, do we want to make a get together there? That'd be pretty sweet on late notice.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'd be best off making a new thread for that. This isn't a New Jersey get together, seeing as how Ceder point is in Ohio, just a lot of us happen to be going. I'm sure there are plenty of NJers that haven't gone to this thread. I'd say you should make a thread about it and maybe put a link to it in your sig.
drewbles  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer's coming! Im excited! Even if I cant go.. lol!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd LOVE to go. This would happen during my B-Day and I could make this pass for my "vacation"

The only problem is I dunno if they'd let me hang out with random people (even though it isn't really random). Apparently everyone is a pedo

I'll see.

http://www.twitch.tv/lortwogo
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lortwogo Wii Friend Code: 055960746179
TheVoyager913  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, Drewbles....I gotta come to this. Thing is, I'm 12 and I really doubt my Parents would let me hangout with people not even close to how old I am. Maybe I could go.
diddin  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This get-together contains so much win. I really wish I could go, but I'm going on July 2nd with my family and they wouldn't want me go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: