ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
youhas' Northern California Get-Together 3.0! April 4-5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leprosy916  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of trunk would I be working with? I'm pretty flexible, so that just might work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Leprosy916 PSN Name: Leprosy916
youhas  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leprosy916 wrote:
Is there any sort of train or similar mass transit thingajig other than a plane I could take that would leave me within a reasonable distance of you's guys' place?

Well, there's Amtrak. The "Capital Corridor" train appears to connect Sacramento with "Santa Clara, CA - Great America", as their system calls it - three hour trip, $30 each way. That puts you at a station within five minutes' drive of Youhaas Global Headquarters, from whence someone can totally pick you up. (As I recall, that's how one person got here for the last shindig, coming on down from Portland, of all places.)

Feel free to plink away at tickets.amtrak.com at your leisure and see if anything there remotely fits your budget/schedule. 'Cuz hey, if you can make it, awesome - the more, the merrier!

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
TheGreatVoE  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be getting an advanced copy of metallica today. But it's for the ps3 :?
FlannelJacket  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update!

I'm definitely coming and everything, we have the whole bus situation figured out.

And I'm pretty sure at this point that my friend isn't coming along with me, due to suddenly being busy for the entirety of that weekend and so on.

Otherwise, nothing's changed for me.

<bjw> :U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U
BreakManX  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:
FWIW, though he hasn't replied in-thread or anything, BreakManX and his girlfriend ought to be there.

For what it's worth, I haven't done any sort of in-thread-replying of any variety for quite some time now. XD

Yes, Megs and I will most certainly be around on Friday at the least. Megs may end up having to work on Saturday, but she's vowed to try to swing a "you scratch my back & I scratch yours" arrangement with a co-worker to try and switch shifts. I'll keep you updated on that. In the meantime, I'ma go and read the rest of the thread and try to remember who the hell everybody IS. XD

EDIT: *looks at banner underneath name* Haha, I'd completely forgotten that I never quite reached Mascot before I went on vacation. Lulz.

At the rate I post, I'll attain Freebird status by the year 2014.
TheGreatVoE  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey so are you gonna be there on saturday? that's a huge factor on if imma go
BreakManX  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@VoE: For now, I'm going to say "yes". If all else fails, I may just hang out on Saturday myself if Megs does have to go to work. We'll see how it goes. You guys here will be the first to know if anything changes. Rly.

Oh, yay! The Sacto-area regulars are coming! I've missed you guys.

...Lag wars? No one has any idea what you're talking about. >_>;;

TheGreatVoE  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been hoping to make it out but i've been sick since tuesday night basically. Was hoping to feel better that's not the case sorry guys I won't be there.
TheGreatVoE  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or I can change my mind at last minute. Hey youhas I need ur address again imma pm you on site my number if you can please text it to me.
Oh right lul lul lul lul lul it's not till next week I drove half way there today before I realized that. I SMART!!!
MajorGeek42  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreatVoE wrote:
or I can change my mind at last minute. Hey youhas I need ur address again imma pm you on site my number if you can please text it to me.
Oh right lul lul lul lul lul it's not till next week I drove half way there today before I realized that. I SMART!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirming stuff.

I'm officially coming on Saturday with Major and Flannel. Steph isn't able to make it out here, sadly. . If you guys want me to bring anything, lemme know now so I can grab it over the course of the week.

EDIT: Regarding Capital Corridor, I would highly recommend that to anyone travelling from a ways away without a ride. Heads-up that the trains have AC adapters on them, so you don't need to get stranded without a laptop or a charger or anything like I did. The ride's a bit boring, so I would bring something if you can.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm hoping to be bringing factotum from santa rosa as well. If pressed I can fit one more person in my car so hit me up if you live in sonoma county.
youhas  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely boring update: I believe I've sent out the "where we live, where to park, contact-the-party phone number" PM to everyone who hasn't been along to our place in the past. If I've forgotten you - or you've since forgotten where the hell we live, I suppose, and/or don't have the PM from last time to fall back on - this would be an excellent time to let me know, such that I might be able to shuttle that info your way.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
BreakManX  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you guys know, I'll be there Saturday for sure when you guys start arriving. Unfortunately, Megs and I will have to cut out at some point that night for home, as there is work going on Sunday. Boo. But hey, at least I'ma be there!

TheGreatVoE  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakManX wrote:
Just to let you guys know, I'll be there Saturday for sure when you guys start arriving. Unfortunately, Megs and I will have to cut out at some point that night for home, as there is work going on Sunday. Boo. But hey, at least I'ma be there!

have your girlfriend call into your work and visa versa saying you were murdered. Then show up to work and say oh don't worry it was just a papercut.

Are we going to have guitar hero metallica at youhas's?

Breakmanx what time you showing up tonight? I think I might be down to come tonight hang out with break a little longer GET THE RAGE ON. btw please sing again this time break.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: