ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: Metallica Hands-On Preview - Q&A
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THEGH  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try out the practice mode? And if so, did it seem very laggy like it did in WT (at least for me) and when exting a certain song in practice mode, could you go right from finishing a section in a song to the setlist, or did you have to press red a million times to get back to the setlist?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. did they re-chart darkness riff in One or is it still full of those damn transitions?

2. how fucking awesome is it to play the master of puppets solo?

3. can you give us some more info on venues?
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
metallidevils  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Creeping Death - did you notice if during the chanting part, the crowd chants 'die'?
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1, Did any of you get to try (I think it's called this) "Drum Over"?
The one where the drummer just gets to jam on the song using drum samples from the actual song, so it doesn't sound out of place at all.

2. Anybody try and pass an Expert+ song with 1 pedal?

3. Any improvements/changes to online play?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEGH wrote:
Did you try out the practice mode? And if so, did it seem very laggy like it did in WT (at least for me) and when exting a certain song in practice mode, could you go right from finishing a section in a song to the setlist, or did you have to press red a million times to get back to the setlist?

From what I saw in {}'s practice mode runs on PS3, it didn't seem too bad.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:

To add to this, did they add many components of actual Metallica shows? Such as the statue of Justice crumbling or the entire stage collapsing during Enter Sandman?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
1. did they re-chart darkness riff in One or is it still full of those damn transitions?

2. how fucking awesome is it to play the master of puppets solo?

1. One's Darkness Riff reminds me a lot of GH3's Hard chart. That is, it's the strumming of G's followed by a GY and a RB chord.

2. It looked pretty badass.

3. From what I saw, most of the venues were pretty Metallica-heavy. One venue in particular had the band up in front and the Master of Puppets graveyard in a display around them. And edit for drifter: I don't think we had enough gametime to notice all that, sadly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the double bass, can you press down one pedal while the other pedal is still pressed down and it still activate?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:

1. One's Darkness Riff reminds me a lot of GH3's Hard chart. That is, it's the strumming of G's followed by a GY and a RB chord.

I love you.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
papivasquez  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the motions on the non metallica characters as good as the bands motions??? excluding Diamond and Motorhead
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

metallidevils wrote:
Regarding Creeping Death - did you notice if during the chanting part, the crowd chants 'die'?

I don't recall them doing that, sadly. The crowd was admittedly bland this game, although that might've been just how awesome the onstage characters look.

Deschain wrote:
1, Did any of you get to try (I think it's called this) "Drum Over"?
The one where the drummer just gets to jam on the song using drum samples from the actual song, so it doesn't sound out of place at all.

2. Anybody try and pass an Expert+ song with 1 pedal?

3. Any improvements/changes to online play?

1. I actually completely forgot this game mode existed... <_<

2. Nobody actually tried, on account of a lot of us failing Expert+ with both pedals. I'm sure there are songs that are passable with one pedal, but it will be difficult.

3. We did not get any online play, sadly. Sorry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soundbarrier4 wrote:
On the double bass, can you press down one pedal while the other pedal is still pressed down and it still activate?

I'm confused by this question. Are you asking if double bass works when one pedal is still depressed? From what I remember, yes.

papivasquez wrote:
Are the motions on the non metallica characters as good as the bands motions??? excluding Diamond and Motorhead

I personally had no problems with the regular band motions. They weren't quite as extraordinary as the Metallica mocaps, which I personally thought were awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:

I'm confused by this question. Are you asking if double bass works when one pedal is still depressed? From what I remember, yes.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't really know how to explain it. But that is what I was asking, thank you.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
deadhead15  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did they fix the purple notes? and on average what percent of the solo's are charted as them?

Real Guitar Thread: most recent,Brand New Song In The Works http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89080

Accomplishments: most recent, Dark Matter FC (Crazy Chart)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: deadhead6391
anonymous_97  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: