ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hero of the day with one bass pedal.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dopeyishere  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Hero of the day with one bass pedal. Reply with quote

For those of you like me who still only have one bass pedal and are too impatient to wait until they get one.

The hero of the day achievement is really easy to get on master of puppets with one pedal there are quick bass flams throughout the song that wont give you a problem and are hittable with one pedal. There is only one part that there is a lot of dbl bass but it is not very fast or long.

Sorry if someone posted this already. But i didnt see any mention of it.

good day ladies
BobRichards  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also beat One with one pedal, so this achievement is more than possible with one pedal.

My stream I play Expert on every instrument.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BobRichards091
dopeyishere  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt think aout one that would probably be pretty easy. fade to black is probably doable too.
EpicCalamity  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the achievement with One. Aside from the darkness riff, the only thing different is quick double hits in only a few places, and even the riff is easy with hitting fast. Really any Expert+ song is possible with 1 pedal... It just takes the right talent.

Ok maybe not Dyer's Eve... But then again I'm going to be proven wrong on that...
Reldan  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd actually be amazed if anyone could get through Fade to Black with one pedal. The outro has one of the longest straight double-bass parts of any song in the game.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone do this on RB drums? I finished several songs on X+ on RB drums and got no trophy.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EpicCalamity wrote:
I got the achievement with One. Aside from the darkness riff, the only thing different is quick double hits in only a few places, and even the riff is easy with hitting fast. Really any Expert+ song is possible with 1 pedal... It just takes the right talent.

Ok maybe not Dyer's Eve... But then again I'm going to be proven wrong on that...
Im positive blindz0r can do it. He's quite good at playing one pedal with two feet. He FC'd This Calling by All That Remains doing that.
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
EpicCalamity wrote:

Im positive blindz0r can do it. He's quite good at playing one pedal with two feet. He FC'd This Calling by All That Remains doing that.

This calling is a bit slower than Dyers Eve <_<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is cheating tho. It would be amazing if someone could genuinely do it with 1 foot...
directshot999  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABee1010 wrote:
That is cheating tho. It would be amazing if someone could genuinely do it with 1 foot...

Nope. Using 2 feet is not cheating, as long as he isn't using 2 pedals to do it with. It's using his talent.

I got this achievement on Fuel by doing the Blindz0r thing. It's really easy, the only hard double bass is in the choruses and it's not that fast at all. I could probably do this with 1 foot even.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

directshot999 wrote:
ABee1010 wrote:

Nope. Using 2 feet is not cheating, as long as he isn't using 2 pedals to do it with. It's using his talent.

I got this achievement on Fuel by doing the Blindz0r thing. It's really easy, the only hard double bass is in the choruses and it's not that fast at all. I could probably do this with 1 foot even.

Actually, technically by scorehero rules, double bass isn't illegal either (it's just very frowned upon). and thus 2 feet on 1 pedal is most certainly legal.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Terjyn  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Anyone do this on RB drums? I finished several songs on X+ on RB drums and got no trophy.

Dumb Question, but did you complete a song which has a valid Expert+? Not all songs do.
ABee1010  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheating may have been the wrong word to use. I wasn't talking about cheating as far as scorehero is concerned. I just meant that the challenge proposed was to play the song with 1 FOOT. So if this guy does it with 2 feet on 1 pedal, he still has not conquered the challenge of playing the song with 1 foot and therefore has cheated himself. That is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion...
sockpuppetss  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
EpicCalamity wrote:

Yeah but that violates Yusuke's challenge!
prognostics  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it on War Ensemble.
"Feel the beat" and just freakin stomp away. I have more trouble hit the notes during the bass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: