ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
*** Houston/Woodlands TX - Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock ***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: *** Houston/Woodlands TX - Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock *** Reply with quote

I was told by one of the Gamestop employees at the Pinecroft location in The Woodlands, TX that there will be a Midnight Release and a tournament the night of the release of Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock.

No chance in hell that I'll win, so might as well make it a good sized tourney with a bunch of SHers on there (Peter & Spencer I'm looking at you... lol)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should ask my GameStop, if they're not, I may just have to try and get out there...
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind... they freaking pulled the plug on it. Pre-sales weren't high enough or some lame crap. Oh well...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ok, CloudFuel. I'm having a party at my house on October 1st, if Deschain and Confury both make it, I may well have a tournament that night. In any case there will be massive amounts of GH as well as Halo Reach. If anyone's interested contact me through PM.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool - Katy's only about 1 hour from me...

tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CloudFuel wrote:
Cool - Katy's only about 1 hour from me...

Just thought I'd extend the invitation since I invited Deschain and Freakinalex and they live much further away. :P If you're genuinely interested in coming let me know and I'll give you the address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: