Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bone/Riddo: Quick update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overstrum on Decontrol AFTER THE FUCKING SOLO. First run of the night too...

EDIT: Second run, reverse choked and hit the solo. I swear I'm not making this up

EDIT 2: NO CHOKES HERE

I might have hit 68.3m on the O211 with that score... if I didn't, I'm very close to it ^_^

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your two reduxes were good enough for 7,212 points combined. By my math that puts you at 68,300,188. Congrats on the FC.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 New Decontrol FCs this week. Grats!
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Decontrol FC is mindblowing. Jordan, BiM, RaBl etc. Youre beast

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D e c o n t r o l

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should know you shouldn't beat my scores on GH1! Joking aside, amazing FC my friend. This FC only made me stop playing for about 3 months after my 20th choke/OS. Also, grats even more on 7 stars!
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Your two reduxes were good enough for 7,212 points combined. By my math that puts you at 68,300,188. Congrats on the FC.

Cheers bushi, so stoked to finally hit 68.3m ^_^

Mercurial wrote:
2 New Decontrol FCs this week. Grats!

It was certainly the week for it! Something just clicked.

VertigoMan wrote:
Nice! Decontrol FC is mindblowing. Jordan, BiM, RaBl etc. Youre beast

Can you teach me how to do GR2R? :P thanks!

AbyssionQC wrote:
D e c o n t r o l

D e c o n t r o l

PinkiePie91 wrote:
You should know you shouldn't beat my scores on GH1! Joking aside, amazing FC my friend. This FC only made me stop playing for about 3 months after my 20th choke/OS. Also, grats even more on 7 stars!

I'll try not to beat your scores in future :P I guess I was lucky I got an FC on a run where I didn't mess up too much whammy. Cheers, hope you're recovering okay, by the way!

Small update: Trogdor solo FC. Either the first or second time ever I've managed it, I was very close a long time ago but I can't remember if I actually managed one then or not. Anywho, GH2 FGFC is on the cards soon!

EDIT: A 2k increase on Troggy has pushed me past witwix into the top 10 for GH2X cross-platform. Wow.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo FGFC! Also, only a squeeze or so away from 9th. Go get a semi-decent Shout at the Devil/Madhouse score! I don't recall those being that hard of squeezes. Also, best of luck on Troggy, I finally managed to have a run with 2x out of the solo last night, so two new entrants to the 200k club! If I FC Trogdor before you can you come FC H18 for me, please? :p Much love my friend and best of luck! We both know you have this FGFC in the bag. Then we need to swap our skills for GH1 and GH2 for... a day or so, so I can get the FGFC and you can get GR2R!

(Note: Woke up about 15 minutes ago, this post may sound slightly delusional)
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Gogo FGFC! Also, only a squeeze or so away from 9th. Go get a semi-decent Shout at the Devil/Madhouse score! I don't recall those being that hard of squeezes. Also, best of luck on Troggy, I finally managed to have a run with 2x out of the solo last night, so two new entrants to the 200k club! If I FC Trogdor before you can you come FC H18 for me, please? :p Much love my friend and best of luck! We both know you have this FGFC in the bag. Then we need to swap our skills for GH1 and GH2 for... a day or so, so I can get the FGFC and you can get GR2R!

(Note: Woke up about 15 minutes ago, this post may sound slightly delusional)

I could... I really should have a better SatD score. I did try for a better one a while ago but I think I got annoyed when I missed the trill and decided to do something else >_<

Aw man, you even managed to trounce my score. Stop doing that please. :P

Uh, update time:

First -1 so far. 340 note streak means I missed this note:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 months have passed, still haven't managed to improve any of my O211 scores by a meaningful amount. >_<

On the plus side doing a lot of things Clone Hero related; I've been charting a lot, getting involved in a couple of larger-scale projects which is pretty cool, and been playing a ton of the new Anti Hero: Beach Episode setlist release which is so much fun. I've got a few first-place scores on the spreadsheet tracker for that release under the name Riddo.

I have thoughts that if I make enough improvement it will get to the point where it will carry over to the official games, but time will tell. Here's hoping I have at least one expert FGFC by the end of the year.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your latest GH3 DLC scores are simply amazing. keep it up !

EDIT: for some reason, i'm confusing you and Bones909. my bad.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's been a while...

I think it's fair to say I lost quite a lot of my drive for the official games with the whole Pinkie debacle. Since then I've lent my PS2 to my younger brother and got rid of the CRT I was using too, so I daresay not much more will happen with the O211, save for maybe a tilt at the GH3 FGFC. I think I pushed the PS2 games as far as I can go without driving myself too crazy in any case. Certainly not pining to try and FC Ballroom Blitz again anytime soon

I haven't been touching Clone Hero much since Anti Hero II released either, very proud to have contributed to that but it certainly burnt me a bit. Most of my gaming time these days is spent on Teamfight Tactics or OSRS it seems, but we have an extra two weeks off over January next year for workplace renovations so I'm sure I'll fire up the 360 at some point. Here's hoping my next post in here doesn't take 18 months.

Merry Christmas everyone!

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you too!
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: