ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
4/11 - Xbox Live: Game with Devs on GH Metallica!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent my friend requests out.

sad that we dont get to play with Vance though, lol.

"The Halo over my demise / Following a God so blind / Shallow in their sickening, swallow not the shit they feed."
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: g3arsofwar0wns PSN Name: sacredring
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Madmann  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another event you neglected to include PSN with.

Way to go Neversoft! Keep proving just how one-trick you really are!

OnionPowder wrote:

When Sony has their own Game with Dev/Fame events? That's one of the things that you get for paying for Xbox Live. Certain special events and cameos. Almost everyday a famous person is having an event to where you can play with them. Jack Black has done it 3 times, for example.

This is almost as lame as the people who said the GHM demo was only on XBL because XBL users pay. No, XBL users pay because they're being ripped off...it doesn't net them any special privileges, because Microsoft does not say "Hey, come be awesome over here, we'll give you mega $$$ from the people that pay us!". It doesn't work like that. Neversoft can just as easily arrange something like this on PSN. Everything XBL can do, PSN could also do...it has NOTHING to do with payment privileges.

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)
SomaCruz13  

Location: neither reality nor fantasy but a mere figment beyond even the most intellectual's perception

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I'm at my grandma's house so I'll miss out but I hope you all have fun...oh and Happy birthday Chris Vance
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Soma Cruz 13
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laugh at people who expect to get the same things from a free service that others get by paying.

Anyway, I might be on GH: M this weekend, but probably not. I just got Resident Evil 5 and it is so fun. Happy birthday Chris.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
SeaMoney  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmann wrote:
Yet another event you neglected to include PSN with.

Way to go Neversoft! Keep proving just how one-trick you really are!

OnionPowder wrote:

When Sony has their own Game with Dev/Fame events? That's one of the things that you get for paying for Xbox Live. Certain special events and cameos. Almost everyday a famous person is having an event to where you can play with them. Jack Black has done it 3 times, for example.

This is almost as lame as the people who said the GHM demo was only on XBL because XBL users pay. No, XBL users pay because they're being ripped off...it doesn't net them any special privileges, because Microsoft does not say "Hey, come be awesome over here, we'll give you mega $$$ from the people that pay us!". It doesn't work like that. Neversoft can just as easily arrange something like this on PSN. Everything XBL can do, PSN could also do...it has NOTHING to do with payment privileges.

Hmm, the Metallica demo and gaming with developers certainly sound like special privileges, no?

Did you even read your response back to yourself before you clicked "Submit"?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]

This is almost as lame as the people who said the GHM demo was only on XBL because XBL users pay. No, XBL users pay because they're being ripped off...it doesn't net them any special privileges, because Microsoft does not say "Hey, come be awesome over here, we'll give you mega $$$ from the people that pay us!". It doesn't work like that. Neversoft can just as easily arrange something like this on PSN. Everything XBL can do, PSN could also do...it has NOTHING to do with payment privileges.[/quote]

So getting a Demo and ability to play with celebreties is me getting ripped off eh....i think you might want to re-read that message back yourself.

Xbox live has more services and more people therefor i literally get what i pay for......not getting ripped off

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: xIAx Dragon PSN Name: xiaxdragon
chainy  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea to do this, when the game isn't even out in europe or anywhere else apart from america yet......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look people, it's simple as this:

The people who run XBL host this game with devs/game with fame thing.

The people at PSN dont.

so if you /REALLY/ want to play with the devs (i cant wait >.>) then get a 360. It really is the better console.

EDIT: and who said Neversoft isn't going to do this in the future with PSN?

"The Halo over my demise / Following a God so blind / Shallow in their sickening, swallow not the shit they feed."

Last edited by LaserAntigrav on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: g3arsofwar0wns PSN Name: sacredring
an0ther  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be nice, but all of their friends list are full. I really had a couple questions I would like to ask.

As for the ps3 talk. You should know by now that xbox gets all the great events. Saying childish lines to the people who host them just makes you look like an ass. Maybe sony will have some nice stuff one day, but xbox is the leader of the 2. I have a ps3 and its great for bluray and certain games, but i play my xbox 90% of the time. Maybe its time to invest since you can pick one up for $200 now and see how much better xbl is than psn. Xbox live is $50 dollars a year. Why do people think this is such a big deal? If you can't afford $50 a year, maybe you shouldn't be wasting your time with video games in the first place.
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an0ther wrote:
This would be nice, but all of their friends list are full.

I managed to ninja a friend request to Memesis

memesis  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
memesis wrote:
Send friend requests to us

Well, of course, I did that a couple days ago, lol. =P Should be fun.

Lol, my bad. Than yes, we take the request and send invites out to you guys.

an0ther wrote:
This would be nice, but all of their friends list are full. I really had a couple questions I would like to ask.

I believe you can also send just a message and not a friend request and we should still be able to find you online.
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
NavyCherub wrote:
memesis wrote:
Send friend requests to us

Well, of course, I did that a couple days ago, lol. =P Should be fun.

Lol, my bad. Than yes, we take the request and send invites out to you guys.

an0ther wrote:

I believe you can also send just a message and not a friend request and we should still be able to find you online.

As i sit on the xbox live guide waiting for GHDevAnthony to accept my friend request >.>.

If i do end up playing i'll try not to badger you guys with questions.

EDIT: Just played Orion with Memesis, cool guy.
...i won >.>

but more importantly, we know who to blame for expert+ drums now
CV charted some

OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmann wrote:

OnionPowder wrote:

Actually the GHM demo not being on PSN is because of PSN being free. Sony is having trouble with bandwith problems. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/964/964975p1.html

Now please stop talking about the PS3 in a thread about the Xbox 360. Fuckin shit, I was just answering a goddamn question.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
memesis  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaserAntigrav wrote:

Just played Orion with Memesis, cool guy.
...i won >.>

I demand a rematch!!! lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: