ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SHTX Get-Together 2012 Apr. 14 - Contact Deschain for location details
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see if I can get down there. Dunno what will be happening with school and stuff

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

assuming i end up going to this, i do intend to spend a good bit of time doing one of two things:

1. fc'ing everything left that's not ridiculous on disc (which comes to about 650~652 fcs), assuming i haven't done so by then already.

2. fc'ing one/some of the remaining songs.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
soundbarrier4  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to get down there. I have no idea though.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
sandstorm846  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I haz invite?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sandstorm846
Confury  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandstorm846 wrote:
Can I haz invite?

I'm guessing that if you're on SH and can make it, you're invited.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Tru. I've had a good experience with almost every SHer I've ever met.

And if anyone wants to bring a friend/s, just please make sure and let me know.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
blob  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not played in a long time

but put me down as a potential

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAYBES:
- Confury

Wat. Even though I said I'd try, there's a 99.999999% chance I'll be there. Mark me as attending brosef!

Also, for shit I'll bring. I have a 23" Monitor that I plan on bringing, my 360 along with my HDD, my WoRtar, possibly my ION drumset, and probably 3-4 extra 360 controllers. Oh and uhm, some random games (not rhythm games since there'll be plenty of those, but like, Halo/Borderlands/Portal 2/Blur). Also if people are up for some older PS2 games, I can bring War of the Monsters ^_^ (really fun game IMO). I won't be bringing any PS2 customs though (but I do have some RB customs we could play, drums mainly).

Anyway, will your roommates be there for the weekend? And when can we start showing up? I plan to be there relatively early (I'd even like to come over on Thursday but idunno how you'd feel about that).

Also, food. I take it we're gonna be ordering a lot of pizza??? =P

Aaaaand even though this get-together is being planned on a rhythm game site, we shouldn't just have rhythm games be the main thing we do. It'd be cool to have some multiple games going on at once for people to choose from (whether to watch or play). Maybe we could set up some silly tournament stuff too. I just feel like a lot of us have gotten away from rhythm gaming in general and enjoy other games more right now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll play whatever. Although it's too bad - Rock Band and Guitar Hero are the only games I really know of that that have 4 players on 360. Everything now is single-player only unless it's online, or split screen. Unless we want to have a system link sort of thing, I can always bring my xbox too. Also, I don't know if Deschain has a Wii, but I'd be happy to bring mine and SSBB or NSMBW for fun times if not. I remember at the New Jersey get together there was more time spent on hilarious Wii customs and Mario than on actual Rock Band.

If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to mess with, I would totally bring my Kinect because every single game is hilarious and if you're inebriated enough to not care it's even better. Though at an alcohol-free party I imagine it is going to collect dust.

Also, naturally we'd be happy to chip in for pizza or whatever when needed. If people who are coming from out of town early or just need a place to crash, my place is free game although space is limited (IIRC, youhas might be staying with me? Not sure, but if he does he has first dibs on the couch :p). Deschain and I live on the opposite sides of town though. lol, so my place is probably more convenient for somebody coming down from north Texas.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
Wat. Even though I said I'd try, there's a 99.999999% chance I'll be there. Mark me as attending brosef!

Bitch, bitch, bitch ;)
Confury wrote:

Anyway, will your roommates be there for the weekend? And when can we start showing up? I plan to be there relatively early (I'd even like to come over on Thursday but idunno how you'd feel about that).

Also, food. I take it we're gonna be ordering a lot of pizza??? =P

Aaaaand even though this get-together is being planned on a rhythm game site, we shouldn't just have rhythm games be the main thing we do. It'd be cool to have some multiple games going on at once for people to choose from (whether to watch or play). Maybe we could set up some silly tournament stuff too. I just feel like a lot of us have gotten away from rhythm gaming in general and enjoy other games more right now.

My roommates will be there, which is why I am limiting the actual get-together from noon on Saturday to late Sunday, maybe early Monday. If I had the place to myself I'd throw the doors open for a week, but my roommates have school, work, and their own lives to contend with. Make no mistake they're fantastic guys and will join in, but I'm not going to ask too much of them. For instance, their rooms are going to be straight off-limits.

Yes to pizza. There's also a bunch of restaurants close by, so options a-plenty (and even an Alamo Drafthouse will be opening up by the time this happens, so anybody who hasn't seen a movie in a Drafthouse MUST DO SO).

We should have plenty of room for whatever game we end up playing. We just bought a ginormous HDTV which will probably be the main event, but I have 2 other TVs. Got my 25" monitor we'll probably be using for GH3 PC customs, we have a REAL drumset in the garage which I've already hooked up with an RB setup at one point for the lulz, and it was really fun (and loud). I might designate my room the sleep area for anybody who wants to pass out in there. So, whatever we do, there should be space, even for f4 and his need to isolate himself at social gatherings ;)

GuitarHailz wrote:
If people who are coming from out of town early or just need a place to crash, my place is free game although space is limited (IIRC, youhas might be staying with me? Not sure, but if he does he has first dibs on the couch :p). Deschain and I live on the opposite sides of town though. lol, so my place is probably more convenient for somebody coming down from north Texas.
Hailz, I've got Kinect & a hacked Wii, so bring what you want. If you have Gunstringer, bring that, been wanting to try it out.

I am far south austin, and hailz is north, probably 20-25 minutes apart, so yea keep that in mind if there's ferrying about to be done.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that answers that question. Yay Wiis! Yay Kinect! No, I don't have Gunstringer, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if my husband didn't impulse-buy it one of these days ¬_¬ *cough

As far as room for people to crash on Friday or Sunday night, my apartment is quite small, probably enough room for maybe 3 people to stay over if you don't want to spring for a hotel, any more than that and you'll have to be okay with cuddling each other. I also have a dog (in case people are allergic or something).

Don't know the timing/logistics of everything yet of course, but I could easily get the day off on that Friday to accommodate early out-of-towners as needed. Also, ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE.

Edit: Is it weird that when I clicked on the picture of your TV I thought it was Skyrim, then I saw the ESPN? I think I need help guys... intervention time.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down for a... most likely.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austin's an hour drive for me, and I've been up there multiple times to see Hailey, so getting there won't be an issue. There's a sign at work saying "Do not request Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays off," but I've seen people request them off frequently, and get them every time. Maybe that was an older policy or something, but what I'm getting at is, I'd be shocked if I couldn't attend. It's only a matter of getting off of work, and that looks likely. I'd say my chances are at 90%.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Vincent & Brian!
youhas  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
(IIRC, youhas might be staying with me? Not sure, but if he does he has first dibs on the couch :p). Deschain and I live on the opposite sides of town though. lol, so my place is probably more convenient for somebody coming down from north Texas.

I'll be wheels-down at the AUS airport on the evening of Friday 4/13. Assuming I'm game for the whole SH weekend - and why wouldn't I be? - I'll be quietly attempting to beg/borrow/steal crash-space on any couch/carpet/patio/bathtub available on the evenings of Friday the 13th, Saturday the 14th, and Sunday the 15th. (And I hope to be on the road at dawn on Monday 4/16, in accordance with my dawn-to-dusk roadtrip desires.) I'm very non-denominational about where I crash, though; whatever best suits the will of The Collective is perfectly fine by me. I really don't have a good feel for where anyone lives or how far away anything is from anything else, so I will blithely follow the advice of the locals here on such matters.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 22 of 25

Jump to: