ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SHTX Get-Together 2012 Apr. 14 - Contact Deschain for location details
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe! Marking the calendar and keeping a close eye on events around that time. I'll update ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Maybe!

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
ccmoose  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there

someguy913  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of right now, it looks like I should be able to make it! As long as nothing major/unexpected comes up, count on me being there. If it would help, I can bring my kit, a 360, and a flash drive with some BTBAM/DT/Tool drum customs.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someguy913 wrote:
As of right now, it looks like I should be able to make it! As long as nothing major/unexpected comes up, count on me being there. If it would help, I can bring my kit, a 360, and a flash drive with some BTBAM/DT/Tool drum customs.

This sounds boss. It's unfortunate that I haven't played drums in about a year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Maybe! Marking the calendar and keeping a close eye on events around that time. I'll update ASAP.

O____________O

How would you be getting there? You'd have an even longer drive than I would.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have microphones...do you need some? I'll bring them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sandstorm846
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure! I've only got one. Also, if you have a wired 360 guitar, wanna bring that along? Can't have GH3 PC customs otherwise since BOTH my LPs crapped out on me

In other news, the date is fast approaching! Please contact me via PM, XBL, or whatever method is available to you so I can deliver more specific addresses and directions!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will know by next Tuesday at the absolute latest(though I'll probably know on Monday), as to whether or not I'll be able to attend, as I get my schedule for that week then. Unfortunately, another one of the closers requested off that entire weekend as well, for their prom...so I could very likely not get the day off, even though I put in the request over a month ago. I've also been scheduled to get a day off that I requested in the past, only to be asked to come in anyway. We'll see. :/

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I could very likely not get the day off, even though I put in the request over a month ago. I've also been scheduled to get a day off that I requested in the past, only to be asked to come in anyway. We'll see. :/

Hailz told me about this. TELL THEM NO. You requested way before prom-guy, right? His problem.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget to request off for Metal Mayhem too. Gah! Now I'm afraid to put money down until we're sure... C'mon Brian! Tell them no! You never get days off! Do iiiit...

Also: what are everyone's schedules and/or travel plans? We're planning on meeting youhas at the airport Friday night and hanging around at my apartment or wherever. If anyone else wants to come along and be a welcoming-committee, that's cool, though my car can only hold 5.

Deschain: Tell me if you need us to bring food or cash for food stuffs or whatever. I can see about bringing my Xplorer as well since it's wired, but it might be broken. Will have to test it... haven't played in several months. We do have 2 wireless mics as well if needed.

Unfortunately my husband works on Saturday and can't get out of it (inventory or something), but will probably be off in the evening and for sure all day Sunday. I'm sure he'd still like to meet everyone and play a bit if people plan on hanging around well into Sunday if that's OK.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did say no that time. >_> It was on Valentine's Day, where I intentionally loaded it with every errand I could. I just said they tried to, I never said yes then, heh. For all I know, they'll just find a second closer. Gotta love fast food, eh?

I will know by Tuesday for a fact. If I'm scheduled off on Friday just by random chance, then I'll come up then!

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
youhas  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for welcoming committees! At which point we get to have the fun-and-exciting Let's Find The Rental Car Kiosk mini-game - reservation: already made - followed by me trying to not kill myself piloting a Chevy Cobalt (or whatever) down unfamiliar roadways to unknown destinations at night. Good times! (Assume I will be blithely following y'all's lead on where to go and what to do through Monday morning or so, at which point I will disappear for my Aimless Road Trip of Doom.)

BrianBAM19: If you need me to call someone one up and help make the case for your liberation, just ask. I'm happy to drop my voice half an octave and spout out urgent edicts about "Brian is instrumental to a community project which I am explicitly flying into the area for" or whatever. Anything to help The Cause(tm)! And what the hell, why not; not like I'm ever going to meet any of these managerial-grade people.

(Less than a week before I am plane-bound at this point? OK, I really, really need to get on the ball here, ASAP....)

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Confury solved my problem about needing a wired controller, I didn't realize those controller adapters for the pc could also work with wireless guitars! So just bring guitars, I am down to one. Still have everything else tho.

sandstorm846 wrote:
I have microphones...do you need some? I'll bring them.
Yes plz, I only have one mic.

youhas wrote:
BrianBAM19: If you need me to call someone one up and help make the case for your liberation, just ask. I'm happy to drop my voice half an octave and spout out urgent edicts about "Brian is instrumental to a community project which I am explicitly flying into the area for" or whatever.
You should do this anyway, and then record it.

someguy913 wrote:
Great news! The kit would be fantastic, but definitely bring that flash drive. I can get the info and combine it with my collection of converted GH stuff to increase the library.
sandstorm846  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the scoop with me. I work Saturday morning 9-5 and then I'll should be over sometime after that. Also, I'm off all day Sunday

Matt, I'll talk to you Skype for directions
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sandstorm846
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: