ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SHTX Get-Together 2012 Apr. 14 - Contact Deschain for location details
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Austin SHers: I'm gonna be in town for a week after that since I'll be going to Reggae Fest. Roomie and fiancee will be with me. Would definitely like to hang out with some of you guys more through the week.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am confirmed, 100% a-go! If there's anything that is needed for the get-together, Hailey and I have every GH/RB game combined between what we've borrowed from one another, and both DJH games. I have a mic, controllers, a couple of guitars, etc.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: SHTX Get-Together 2012 Apr. 14 - Contact Deschain for lo Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:

START:
Saturday, April 14th
Noon
END:
Sunday, April 16th
Midnight

so then it's show up midday saturday, rock hard, ride free, all day, all night, then all day again, then gtfo at the end of sunday?

there's a pretty decent chance i'll be able to go. i have to get off from work friday and saturday night, which *should* be doable, and i'm going to try to get off sunday night as well, which *might* be doable. but i think it will work out. otherwise i'll have to leave early :\.

anyway, my plan is to use this get together to motivate myself to fc either ballroom blitz or one, which would mean a fgfc of 80s or metallica, respectively.

guy: BUT F4 YOU ONLY HAVE 38 FCS IN METALLICA WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10
me: lol

i can bring my 360 and if necessary a computer monitor and some headphones; i dont want to hog a setup just so i can fc a song. if i need to bring a ps2 for 80s i can do that as well.

oh, also a ride from the dallas area would be greatly appreciated. i can chip in for gas and munchies.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
someguy913  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it after all. Some family issues have come up and I'm also extremely strapped for cash this month -- just bad timing overall.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someguy913 wrote:
Hey guys, unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it after all. Some family issues have come up and I'm also extremely strapped for cash this month -- just bad timing overall.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright guys, i was able to get the time off from work so i'm good to go . i'm still hoping i can find someone to carpool with, because i really am not looking forward to paying for gas to austin in my tahoe XP!

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain: I'm sorry to say it, but I can't make it either (for obviously pecuniary reasons). If you want to make a cardboard cutout of me and use that as a proxy, however, be my guest!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Deschain: I'm sorry to say it, but I can't make it either (for obviously pecuniary reasons). If you want to make a cardboard cutout of me and use that as a proxy, however, be my guest!

i say we just get a tshirt with your avatar of the trex and put it on a dog or cat.

Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
I can't make it either
Yeahhhhhhh, I kinda figured on this one. That's ok, we'll try to have fun without you.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
Armageddon wrote:

i say we just get a tshirt with your avatar of the trex and put it on a dog or cat.

I could bring my ferret. ololol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, Hailz/BrianBAM/youhas and I already here playin' da RB. Kewl. Also, Vincent, do you have a cell phone number or something? Wanted to get ahold of you and see if you could bring your GH drumset.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
So yeah, Hailz/BrianBAM/youhas and I already here playin' da RB. Kewl. Also, Vincent, do you have a cell phone number or something? Wanted to get ahold of you and see if you could bring your GH drumset.

I gave all that hardware and those games back because all of it was broken except one LP that I fixed. lol

Also, sorry to say, guys, but due to last minute bills, car problems, and other financial woes, I won't be able to make it.

That being said, I'm hoping I can make it out to Austin at some point to hang out with Matt and whoever else is located up there.

Also, Brady, you're just a few miles away, so hopefully I'll be seeing you soon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
I'm hoping I can make it out to Austin at some point to hang out with Matt and whoever else is located up there.
Sounds good! Just let me know, all that stuff.

So the get-together has mostly died out with a mass exodus at roughly 1 am, but a select few soldiered on! Moose and Confury decided to do some coop/PFO:

After that, they switched over to Psychobilly Freakout, which moose ended up FC'ing 3 times in a row!

I now owe him $5 due to this. Then they joined forces:

f4 was otherwise occupied while this went down:

More photos will be comin' out when the party was in full swing, but I'm not in possession of those just yet.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh I can't believe I missed this cuz of being in Burlington and all . I hope you guys had a ton of fun and I missed all of you!! Hope ya'll did the ScoreHero community proud

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall it was a great success. I feel like it was a good group, the right amount of people, pretty laid back but still ScoreHero, etc. And best of all I actually said more than 2 words the whole time. We will definitely have to do this again sometime soon!

At the very least I can say that my guitars got some very nice FC's whereas I didn't :P

Next order of business should be to arrange some kind of meet-up at Metal Mayhem on May 26th...

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: