ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jedibob5's Accomplishments: Welcome to the Jungle FC!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Jedibob5's Accomplishments: Welcome to the Jungle FC!! Reply with quote

I'm still occasionally active here. I like playing GH, and I'm still fairly good at it, but I usually don't have the motivation to grind out FC runs.

UPDATE 12/29 - Welcome to the Jungle FC!
UPDATE 9/21 - ORION FC!!!! HELL. FUCKING. YES.
UPDATE 9/19 - Demon Cleaner FC!
UPDATE 3/21 - Renegade FC!
UPDATE 3/9 - DOWN 'N DIRTY FC!! (also Hotel California FC about a week or two ago)

My accomplishments. I play on Wii, BTW. The number outside of parenthesis is the order I got FCs in per game. In parenthesis is my TOTAL fc order, across all games.
My FCs:
GH3X:
1. (1) Closer (First ever FC. Took me a while, which is kind of embarrassing - It's freaking Closer.)
2. (6) Mississippi Queen (There was a weird part near the beginning I couldn't get for a while)
3. (7) Sabotage (I was trying for this for a long time, finally got it after grinding away for an hour or so)
4. (9) Slow Ride (I hadn't tried this one for a while until the FC - a couple of restarts and I had it.)
5. (13) Generation Rock (Not a damn HOPO in this song...)
6. (15) School's Out (FCed this on the last day of school, lol)
7. (18) Radio Song (Took me long enough...)
8. (19) Metal Heavy Lady (FINALLY got the second easiest FC on the breakdown just minutes after Radio Song.)
9. (20) Sunshine of Your Love (TOTAL OF 20 FCS!!! That solo was really annoying...)
10. (21) When You Were Young (Not too hard, although a few months ago I discovered that what I thought was a B then a G was actually a BG chord...)
11. (22) My Name Is Jonas (It's not very hard, really. It took me a bit to get the solos down and not choke in that section between the solos.)
12. (24) Lay Down (Took me a few days worth of constant grinding. I always found the most ridiculous places to screw up in.)
13. (25) Ruby (Probably would have got it earlier if I spent some more time on it. There were a couple of odd chord changes.)
14. (26) Talk Dirty To Me (Wow, that was a lucky run...)
15. (27) Bulls on Parade (Stupid weird part in Kill Switch Scratch...)
16. (37) Story of My Life (Excessively long and boring... Oh, and 11 other-game FCs since my last GH3 FC? Wow.)
17. (46) Can't Be Saved (Bridge and outro annoyed the hell out of me. Vid)
18. (47) Barracuda (Got this one really quick, it surprised me... I wonder if I'll start doing more earnest efforts at FCs again...)
19. (48) Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll (First FC in 4 years... THIS SONG IS SO FUN!)
20. (49) Paranoid (Once I learned the solo, this was cake. 20 GH3 FCs!)
21. (50) Hit Me With Your Best Shot
22. (55) Anarchy in the UK
23. (58) La Grange (I have no idea how I did that so quickly...)
24. (59) Even Flow (This song was my nemesis for AGES. I couldn't count how many times I choked...)
25. (61) The Metal (Holy crap)
26. (62) Reptilia (That song had me snakebit for a little while)
27. (63) Miss Murder (Definitely overdue)
28. (64) Avalancha
29. (65) She Bangs the Drums (This took way more grinding than it had any right to do so)
30. (66) Paint it Black (GH3 FC #30!)
31. (69) Rock and Roll All Nite (Only has one tricky part, but it's fairly tricky)
32. (72) Minus Celsius (Why are these chords so weird?)
33. (77) Down 'N Dirty (Holy crap yes!!!)
34. (86) Welcome to the Jungle (Been gunning for this one for a while...)

GHWT X Guitar:
1. (2) Monsoon (WTFeasy)
2. (3) What I've Done (Took me a little while, but also very easy)
3. (8) Vinternoll2 (Not too hard, but long, and not a great song, IMO)
4. (10) About a Girl (Unplugged) (I hate this song.)
5. (14) Beautiful Disaster (On the second to last run, I missed the very last three notes. I got ticked off, and proceeded to FC on the next run.)
6. (16) Today (Pretty easy, weird pattern though near the end of the solo.)
7. (23) Obstacle 1 (Should have got this one a while back, but anyway...)
8. (29) Freak on a Leash (GOD THIS TOOK ME A HECK OF A LONG TIME! VID)
9. (54) Schism (Longest note streak I've ever had in a GH game - 1503! Pic.)
10. (76) Hotel California (Pretty simple)
11. (81) Eye of the Tiger (I thought I FCed this already...)

GHWT X Bass:
1. (4) About a Girl (Unplugged) (Got AaG and TOIL (acronym lol) on bass in the same day, bass seems to be very easy in WT.)
2. (5) The One I Love
3. (11) Too Much Too Young Too Fast (First ever SIGHTREAD fc on any game)
4. (12) Float On (Holy crap, two sightreads in the same hour?)

GH: METALLICA X Guitar
1. (17) For Whom the Bell Tolls (Woo, Metallica FC!)
2. (28) No Leaf Clover (Wow, took me long enough to get a second GH:M FC... But my first FC on video! VIDEO)
3. (30) No Excuses (30 Total FCs! VID)
4. (71) Sad But True (Took me 7 years to get another GHM FC, lmao)
5. (75) Nothing Else Matters (Should've picked this one up a while ago)
6. (83) Demon Cleaner (Breaking an FC drought of about a month with this one)
7. (84) Orion (New longest note streak, and one of my favorite FCs ever)

GH5 XGuitar
1. (31) All Along the Watchtower (I still don't know why they didn't give us the Hendrix version of this...)
2. (32) They Say (Too easy.)
3. (33) Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash + Guitar Hero = WTF?)
4. (34) Song 2 (Another easy, boring song...)
5. (35) Only Happy When it Rains (Anyone ever heard of Shirley Manson before?)
6. (36) Lithium (Live) (To be honest, I never really cared for Nirvana that much...)
7. (38) Gamma Ray (Who actually enjoys this kind of weird crap?)
*. (DLC) The Touch (This is the cheesiest song I have ever heard... On the positive side, 3rd on Wii 11th overall!)
8. (39) Blue Orchid (This is weird as hell...)
9. (40) Why Bother? (Meh.)
*. (GHTunes) Thunderstruck by Giggles. (Woo! Finally! That tapping section was LONG! VIDEO)
10. (41) A-Punk (Another one down...)
11. (42) Du Hast (NEIN! NEIN!)
12. (43) Feel Good, Inc. (Woot. Vid)

GH:WoR XGuitar
1. (51) Seven Nation Army (Great song, but very easy)
2. (52) Fortunate Son (^Same)
3. (53) How You Remind Me (At least I got this piece of crap out of the way early)
4. (56) Bleed it Out (Maybe some day I'll try for a challenging WoR FC)
5. (57) Black Rain (First FC in WoR with four bars on the guitar intensity rating, for what it's worth. Still easy though)
6. (60) Lunatic Fringe (I FCed these next three quite some time ago, I just forgot to post them.)
7. (67) Listen To Her Heart
8. (68) Bohemian Rhapsody
9. (70) Waidmanns Heil (This was on a totally random run... Hell, I'll take it.)
10. (73) Cherry Bomb (Decided to knock out something easy this morning as a break from the Burnin' For You runs)
11. (74) Burnin' For You (And then two tries later, I nail Burnin' For You! Man, this took forever, though...)
12. (78) Renegade (This song is so fucking great)
13. (79) Interstate Love Song (Took me two tries)
14. (80) Get Free (^Same)
15. (82) Scumbag Blues (I don't even remember doing this one lol)
16. (85) Graduate (Another easy WoR FC down)

And the rest of my scores, if you care to see them: http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?username=jedibob5

Jedibob5's Accomplishments - Demon Cleaner FC!
Scorehero: The only place where one can say "I choked on the Red Snake" and nobody will think twice.

Last edited by jedibob5 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:37 am; edited 117 times in total
jimnablazed  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gj man. Once you get the easy FCs under your belt you'll soon start surprising yourself soon. Keep the FCs coming

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:
Vinternoll2 GHWT X FC today! Woohoo!
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAJOR BUMP, and update.

Slow Ride X FC today. I hadn't tried this one in a while, but after a few tries today, I nailed it.

I've also updated the first post to where it's not time-sensitive - you can read it a week from now and it won't say stuff like "Today."
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, my accomplishments appear to be quite uninteresting. Only one post from someone other than me...

But anyways...
WHAT THE F@#K?!?

A Schism choke at 1196 NS?!? WTF. I missed a few times later in the last two sections, but that was due to the most part of the ARE YOU F#@KING KIDDING ME?!? choke that threw me off.

However, on a better note, I believe 1196 is the highest note streak I have ever obtained on a GH game. EVER.
JosephL  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go get it, dude. That happened to me when I played it the other day. 1415 NS (which incidentally is also my best NS ever), and then the end just pecked away at my resolve. Also, nerves.

I'd suggest practicing the outro before you try it again. This way, you'll know more about what's coming, and you won't be as nervous (if in fact you were nervous).
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I've done that, and I don't think you can expect an FC any time soon. I'm consistent at the final bridge, somewhat consistent at the final chorus, but I really need to work on the outro...

But I am getting pretty darn close to some other WT FCs!

Scorehero: The only place where one can say "I choked on the Red Snake" and nobody will think twice.
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About a Girl Xpert FC. Blah. I doubt I'll ever play it again unless I get really good and try to go for optimal.

However: this does mark some milestones for me. It's the first song I've FC'ed on both XGuitar AND XBass, and it's my 10th total FC.

Last edited by jedibob5 on Sun May 17, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I PASSED RAINING BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I EVEN PASSED FLOOD WITHOUT SP!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!! WOOOO!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even missed the first SP phrase, and then actually hit the Mosh1 phrase for the second time ever so I had SP for Mosh1.

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my first ever Sightread FC! Too Much Too Young Too Fast GHWT Expert Bass!

EDIT: And another Sightread Bass FC: Float On by Modest Mouse (dumbest band name ever)

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does ANYBODY read this?

Ah, well... I press on. Long time since update, but I got Generation Rock today. Hasn't Revolverheld ever heard of Hammerons or pulloffs?

Jayhero  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That cool. I have yet to FC Slow Ride, as I kept choking on the very ending solo and then gave up all together. Soon you will have 20 FCs, I can tell

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
GH1-26 ~ GH2-2 2 ~ GH80s-18 ~ GH3-\(0_o)/
The amazing customs songs I've made and charted...
youtube.com/w1mz11
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice, congrats . GR isn't such an easy FC as everybody says, it's got some awkward chord changes and weird fret-strum parts like the intro. Good job getting it !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I found GR to be a pretty simple FC, it has a couple of odd chord changes, and LOTS of downstrumming, but it only took me a couple days to do it.

Anyway, long time, no update. The FCs have been coming slower lately...

Either way, today I got Beautiful Disaster. I played a few runs last night, and got it this morning. The run right before the FC, I had missed the last three notes. I was ticked more than anything else, and nailed it on the next run.

PS: I'd expect a School's Out FC by sometime around Tuesday, since that's when I get let out of school, and I'm going to grind away on it in celebration.

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the previous post...

SCHOOL'S OUT FC!!!

The timing couldn't have been better, considering I just got out of school myself!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: