ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What's Been FC'd- On Disc FGFC (Preb Holy Wars FC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got chop suey earlier today so you can add that too :)
Netnabi4  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Joker and the Thief on my sightread at my cousins house waayyy back when the game first came out. So you can chalk that up their.
banjokazooie  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both those FC's have been added.

I'm going to get Highway Star tomorrow (no time tonight) to get my name up there. I'll probably go for Am I Evil after that, I've gotten -4.

Progress: 20/42, Last: Love Bites (So Do I) (9th ever FC cross-platform!)

Best FCs-
FCPREMIX, TtL CoD, CoP, NotB (GH3), RtL, Wasted Years, Peace Sells (RB)
sean2490  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr340/SHsean2490/?action=view&current=DrFeelgood.jpg

Well there's the picture of Dr. Feelgood.

Sorry it took so long, but it was because it took a great deal longer to re-fc than I had expected.

Edit: Got magic man, gonna go for PMU.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean2490 wrote:
http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr340/SHsean2490/?action=view&current=DrFeelgood.jpg

Sorry it took so long, but it was because it took a great deal longer to re-fc than I had expected.

Thanks, I'll put it up; but (and don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to keep it clean here) the screen says it was played in career, and doesn't career have weird challenges that could interfere with the song? Also, looking at the other pics you have up for GHM and GH3, their all taken with a camera, but this one is a screen capture. Last, why is the background black and white? My pics have a bluish tint in the background, like this one:

http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/bhfan72/?action=view&current=IMG_2422.jpg

Sorry to be such a skeptic, and I'm sure there's a logical explanation, but I want to make sure of everything.

Best FCs-
sean2490  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banjokazooie wrote:
sean2490 wrote:

Thanks, I'll put it up; but (and don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to keep it clean here) the screen says it was played in career, and doesn't career have weird challenges that could interfere with the song? Also, looking at the other pics you have up for GHM and GH3, their all taken with a camera, but this one is a screen capture. Last, why is the background black and white? My pics have a bluish tint in the background, like this one:

http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/bhfan72/?action=view&current=IMG_2422.jpg

Sorry to be such a skeptic, and I'm sure there's a logical explanation, but I want to make sure of everything.

About the weird challenges, I'm pretty sure that there aren't any that would make it any easier to fc (bombs, speed up, etc.).

About the capture card, I just got one a week or two ago, and all of my other pictures are from further back.

About the background, I really have no idea. It could be due to the fact that I used a capture card and you used a camera. My capture card has a slight red tint (It's old), if that makes any difference.

Lastly, why are you so skeptical about this fc? It's really not very hard. You just need to be able to hit the trill, and the rest is cake.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean2490 wrote:
banjokazooie wrote:
sean2490 wrote:

About the weird challenges, I'm pretty sure that there aren't any that would make it any easier to fc (bombs, speed up, etc.).

About the capture card, I just got one a week or two ago, and all of my other pictures are from further back.

About the background, I really have no idea. It could be due to the fact that I used a capture card and you used a camera. My capture card has a slight red tint (It's old), if that makes any difference.

Lastly, why are you so skeptical about this fc? It's really not very hard. You just need to be able to hit the trill, and the rest is cake.

The strumming doublets (BBOOBBOOBBOO etc.) that come right out of the trill, and more really fast strumming right in the solo with random fret changes.

I believe you though, I'll put it up. Nice job on the FC

Best FCs-
sean2490  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I already got Spirit of the Radio, as I mentioned in my first post.

Also, Holy Wars will happen sometime soon, maybe within the next week. After that, everything else will be easy.

I'll try to get a vid for holy wars, but It's annoying to have to stop record, start record etc. every time.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean2490 wrote:
Hey, I already got Spirit of the Radio, as I mentioned in my first post.

Also, Holy Wars will happen sometime soon, maybe within the next week. After that, everything else will be easy.

I'll try to get a vid for holy wars, but It's annoying to have to stop record, start record etc. every time.

It'd be nice if you could get a vid, as that song is so epic.

And you forget about the Pantera songs, 2 of which are harder than Holy Wars in my opinion, as well as some of the ass-charted Bemani songs.

Best FCs-
ford2112  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could anyone FC holy wars on rock revolution? I can't beat it
banjokazooie  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ford2112 wrote:
How could anyone FC holy wars on rock revolution? I can't beat it

It's VERY possible, not even that difficult. I hit all the solos every run, and really the only thing keeping me from FCing is the fast green riff (main riff). I've gotten -17, I think preb got something like -2 or -3.

Best FCs-
ford2112  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was on GH it'd be a fairly easy FC. Rock Revolution is so hard to hit notes for me
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone's still updating this thread, but I just got Pull Me Under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvPP882p_I

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
I don't know if anyone's still updating this thread, but I just got Pull Me Under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvPP882p_I

Great job! This thread is still updated but since the lack of RR players not many people post
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also just got Highway Star

stats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtO9arTKGt0

and Am I Evil?

stats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s6ikGixArg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: