ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What's Been FC'd- On Disc FGFC (Preb Holy Wars FC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
banjokazooie  
 




Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1704

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think you're going to blow through the DLC like Holy Wars you're in for a shock, just letting you know.

Have you played No Pain No Gain (one of the free songs) yet? Oh my god at that chart...
_________________
Currently working towards Guitar Hero Live (PS4) FGFC! Look for me on the leaderboards: petracles

Progress: 20/42, Last: Love Bites (So Do I) (9th ever FC cross-platform!)

Best FCs-
FCPREMIX, TtL CoD, CoP, NotB (GH3), RtL, Wasted Years, Peace Sells (RB)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ford2112  
 




Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 290
Location: Lowell, Indiana

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's free DLC? It's harder than Holy Wars? me not even try :[
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
prebensoerensen  
 




Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 486
Location: denmark

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got holy wars just now :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUinrhEt30
there are still 4 songs (end of heartache, am i evil, pull me under, joker and the thief) left for me for the fgfc though
i also got death real yesterday, you can add that under dlc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Bf48NCNSo
_________________
Quickdraw wrote:
i can play with 10 fingers my nose and occasionally my left ear.
Of course this is only in hammer on solos ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: nub_hat
Xtresso  
 




Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 1575
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prebensoerensen wrote:
i got holy wars just now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUinrhEt30
there are still 4 songs (end of heartache, am i evil, pull me under, joker and the thief) left for me for the fgfc though
i also got death real yesterday, you can add that under dlc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Bf48NCNSo


Whoo full community RR FC we're the greatest! Front page here we come...

not actually but nice job
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: bilso991
VinnySibel.com  
 




Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a notable achievement, but who actually reads this.

I wish I could do the main riff to Holy Wars. It's so hard to calculate speed in this game for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xtresso  
 




Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 1575
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True the riffs are annoying since I seem to get random misses in them. If not I usually choke that stupid undercharged strummy bit after the triplets in the solo. Again, good job preb. (LOL posted from itouch)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: bilso991
prebensoerensen  
 




Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 486
Location: denmark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FCed This Love and My Only Shining Star, you can add those to the OP
Could you add bass FGFC progress too? Some of the songs (Holy Wars, Model DD8, Progressive Baby) are really hard to FC
I dunno what bass FCs are done already just put 0/41 in the OP till people start posting what FCs they get
I'll start grinding some bass FCs tomorrow
_________________
Quickdraw wrote:
i can play with 10 fingers my nose and occasionally my left ear.
Of course this is only in hammer on solos ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: nub_hat
Xtresso  
 




Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 1575
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prebensoerensen wrote:
I FCed This Love and My Only Shining Star, you can add those to the OP
Could you add bass FGFC progress too? Some of the songs (Holy Wars, Model DD8, Progressive Baby) are really hard to FC
I dunno what bass FCs are done already just put 0/41 in the OP till people start posting what FCs they get
I'll start grinding some bass FCs tomorrow


Going for guitar FCs on sightreads was one thing but I would never actually play this game for an extended period of time. Especially bass. The only guitar song I actually tried for was Holy Wars and when you got it I was like: "fuck it, I'm done."

Honestly, this game is a joke and NOBODY will ever care about bass. I bought the game and I know that.

edit: ok maybe thats a little harsh. But we already got the guitar FGFC so there's really no reason for anybody to be playing this any more. Everybody can just go back to the far superior other games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: bilso991
Strykerx  
 




Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 3110
Location: Pants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
prebensoerensen wrote:
I FCed This Love and My Only Shining Star, you can add those to the OP
Could you add bass FGFC progress too? Some of the songs (Holy Wars, Model DD8, Progressive Baby) are really hard to FC
I dunno what bass FCs are done already just put 0/41 in the OP till people start posting what FCs they get
I'll start grinding some bass FCs tomorrow


Going for guitar FCs on sightreads was one thing but I would never actually play this game for an extended period of time. Especially bass. The only guitar song I actually tried for was Holy Wars and when you got it I was like: "fuck it, I'm done."

Honestly, this game is a joke and NOBODY will ever care about bass. I bought the game and I know that.

edit: ok maybe thats a little harsh. But we already got the guitar FGFC so there's really no reason for anybody to be playing this any more. Everybody can just go back to the far superior other games.


Or, people can play what they want.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message
Xtresso  
 




Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 1575
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
Xtresso wrote:
prebensoerensen wrote:
I FCed This Love and My Only Shining Star, you can add those to the OP
Could you add bass FGFC progress too? Some of the songs (Holy Wars, Model DD8, Progressive Baby) are really hard to FC
I dunno what bass FCs are done already just put 0/41 in the OP till people start posting what FCs they get
I'll start grinding some bass FCs tomorrow


Going for guitar FCs on sightreads was one thing but I would never actually play this game for an extended period of time. Especially bass. The only guitar song I actually tried for was Holy Wars and when you got it I was like: "fuck it, I'm done."

Honestly, this game is a joke and NOBODY will ever care about bass. I bought the game and I know that.

edit: ok maybe thats a little harsh. But we already got the guitar FGFC so there's really no reason for anybody to be playing this any more. Everybody can just go back to the far superior other games.


Or, people can play what they want.


I admit this game is decent for 20 bucks, which is what I bought it for, and I was willing to play it and go along with a guitar FGFC, but when he starts talking about actually playing the BASS seriously? I mean somebody might actually care if he FCed Holy Wars on guitar, but there's no reason to actively track bass FCs
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: bilso991
richjohnny  
 




Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 2421
Location: Perth, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get used to the drums in this. I was playing Pull Me Under, and I keep thinking that the Orange Note is a pad rather then the pedal.

Same with Run to the Hills. If I can work out the pattern, I can nail it without looking at the screen. Run To The Hills chart on RR is SO much easier than RBs.

No doubt, Rock Revolution is fun, I need to get used to the drums, because the line is now the orange note.

I CBF going through Carreer, I'm just playing songs that I know for now.
_________________
The Living End and Barenaked Ladies...need moar of them in GH or RB!!
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581
VinnySibel.com  
 




Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone more adjusted to the engine like azurite would probably be able to pull of some of the harder drum FC's.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
prebensoerensen  
 




Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 486
Location: denmark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey anyone want to race to a bass fgfc? i have 0 fcs currently and i need some motivation
_________________
Quickdraw wrote:
i can play with 10 fingers my nose and occasionally my left ear.
Of course this is only in hammer on solos ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: nub_hat
PwnMuch  
 




Joined: 02 Aug 2008
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorsh dang it. I got so close to FCing ATSM. I choked at the outro...

I'll be playing that again in a few months
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: KemicalEnigma
richjohnny  
 




Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 2421
Location: Perth, Australia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I've modded my kit to make the drum charts playable, expect some FC's from me (in particuarly the easy ones).

What I've done is I made the middle pad MIDI note 36. Which is the pedal.

And to the people who say "What would happen when there are 3 notes to hit".

Well, the pedal is still able to hit, I just alternate.

I doubt this would be considered cheating, not sure.
_________________
The Living End and Barenaked Ladies...need moar of them in GH or RB!!
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB