ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Automatic submission / Total notes / Restricted input

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echelar  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Automatic submission / Total notes / Restricted input Reply with quote

Reproduce:

Attempt to add a score for "Callout" on medium. Enter a note streak of above 300 and less than 548. A message will advise you that the streak is impossible. When you go to the song stats page, you see the current proof as 300 notes for the whole song. However, going into the history, the original proof was 548 notes.

Expected behavior:

I'd expect the proof submission for "total note streak" to not occur if the existing proof says that the note streak is higher than the currently entered streak. This would indicate to me that the current submitter broke the streak during the song.

Suggestion:

Is there a way to submit a request for an admin to review a song stat/high score or something? I don't see a link for it, but it would be helpful, as in this case.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right. My proof system for total notes should not have allowed the 300 note streak to have been submitted after an already existing higher streak has been approved, I will fix the system to reject such proofs in the future.

For now, I've fixed the issue on Callout Medium and regular scores will now allow streak input up to 548.

Echelar wrote:
Is there a way to submit a request for an admin to review a song stat/high score or something? I don't see a link for it, but it would be helpful, as in this case.

I don't think that's necessary since this was a rare case that should not occur in the future. In order for regular scores to be rejected based on song stats, the stats must be proven. This means that I have received enough evidence to conclude the stat is correct and will not accept any more proof in the future.

In the case of Total Notes for Easy and Medium, I considered them proven based on repeated 100% streaks by many players along with at least 1 screenshot of that same value. But I must have skipped over checking Callout, so I'll double-check all the values again and make sure there aren't any other errors.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought perhaps this one might be an anomaly.

Thanks for looking into it and fixing it so fast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: