ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
central FL /ocala get together august-ish maybe? my place
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Myers is way South. South of Cape Coral, next to Sanibel Island.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
Icemage  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tagrineth wrote:

Yeah I've been down there before. If that's where you are, you're 150 miles south of me, and I'm 110 miles south of Ocala. That's... a long ride. :P

---

EDIT: To avoid double-posting

Oh, I should mention I have a fully functional PS3 RB1 drum kit with a metal-reinforced pedal, PS3 RB1 Stratocaster, a PS3 Nyko Frontman which I've never used since I bought it, 2 Logitech Vantage microphones, and a 60GB PS3 with Rock Band 2 and virtually all DLC (missing around two dozen tracks) along with ~40 other PS3 games.

Can bring any/all of this gear if necessary.
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Oh, I should mention I have a fully functional PS3 RB1 drum kit with a metal-reinforced pedal, PS3 RB1 Stratocaster, a PS3 Nyko Frontman which I've never used since I bought it, 2 Logitech Vantage microphones, and a 60GB PS3 with Rock Band 2 and virtually all DLC (missing around two dozen tracks) along with ~40 other PS3 games.

What the fuck, you have a ton of PS3 games, XD.

That sounds pretty good, but how well does your Strat and Nyko work? I know you probably don't use them that much since you're a vocalist, but just hope it works well.

And this will mean we'll have to consoles with a lot of DLC, 360 and PS3. Good shit.

Also, if anybody could bring an SG or two that'd be great. I might be getting GH2/80's soon, and if I do that I could bring customs.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
Icemage  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:

Yeah I buy quite a lot of games.

I don't know what all I have right this moment since some of my discs are out on loan to friends/family, but a list of what I've got from memory that has multiplayer of some sort:

Resistance 1 & 2,
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Soul Calibur IV
Virtua Fighter 5
Rock Band 1 & 2
Overlord 2
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Pure
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
LittleBigPlanet

I've got all the usual suspects as far as neat single player stuff too, from Ratchet & Clank to Uncharted to GTA4 to Metal Gear Solid 4 to inFamous, etc.

I also have various and sundry downloadable games that feature multiplayer as well on my hard drive.

Quote:
That sounds pretty good, but how well does your Strat and Nyko work? I know you probably don't use them that much since you're a vocalist, but just hope it works well.

My strat works just fine as far as I know. It doesn't seem to drop notes or anything, and the strum bar works (but it's still a RB1 strat so some might find it rather "mushy"). The Nyko I've honestly never used so no idea if it works or not.
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
OnionPowder wrote:

Yeah I buy quite a lot of games.

I don't know what all I have right this moment since some of my discs are out on loan to friends/family, but a list of what I've got from memory that has multiplayer of some sort:

Resistance 1 & 2,
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Soul Calibur IV
Virtua Fighter 5
Rock Band 1 & 2
Overlord 2
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Pure
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
LittleBigPlanet

That list of games makes me think of mini-tournaments between some of the games you have as well. I'd be up for a Virtua Fighter 5 tournament. And maybe a group level design for LBP.

Some weird stuff we can think of to do. Anything that's interesting and fun. (Like Hoops and myself having a "Who can smoke a cigarette faster competition")

Nonetheless everyday that passes makes me more excited for this thing. As I am very bored and am sick of my house. This thing better not die out like last years.

Last.FM|Facebook

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
vkw619  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:
Icemage wrote:

And this will mean we'll have to consoles with a lot of DLC, 360 and PS3. Good shit.

Also, if anybody could bring an SG or two that'd be great. I might be getting GH2/80's soon, and if I do that I could bring customs.

If I come Ill bring 1 SG because other is at cuz's house and I never see him and I can make a custom disc if you guys give me some time and stuff although I still have no idea if I am coming so don't hold your breath.

If we can get a definite date I will have a better idea if I can go.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Tagrineth wrote:

Yeah I've been down there before. If that's where you are, you're 150 miles south of me, and I'm 110 miles south of Ocala. That's... a long ride.

Easiest thing for me, then, would probably be meeting you at your place and then carpooling the rest of the way up.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tagrineth wrote:
Icemage wrote:
Tagrineth wrote:

Yeah I've been down there before. If that's where you are, you're 150 miles south of me, and I'm 110 miles south of Ocala. That's... a long ride.

Easiest thing for me, then, would probably be meeting you at your place and then carpooling the rest of the way up.

Actually if vkw619 can come, it's probably better to go to his house and I can pick up/drop off both of you there after we're done. I'm on the peninsula, so to get to me you'd have to cross the Skyway (toll bridge) or detour across Tampa Bay on one of the bridges (waaay out of the way).

We need a confirmed date, though, before we do anything else.
vkw619  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Tagrineth wrote:
Icemage wrote:
Tagrineth wrote:

Actually if vkw619 can come, it's probably better to go to his house and I can pick up/drop off both of you there after we're done. I'm on the peninsula, so to get to me you'd have to cross the Skyway (toll bridge) or detour across Tampa Bay on one of the bridges (waaay out of the way).

We need a confirmed date, though, before we do anything else.

Yeah a confirmed date would be very helpful...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunday the 26th would work except my ACTUAL band is playing a show that night in orlando (come out and see us! ask me for info if you're interested!). august 2nd or august 9th would probably be the best days for me to have this, the 9th is preferable cause i'll get another paycheck in between the 2nd and the 9th. mondays and tuesdays are an option for me too but i figure they're less of an option for most other people. alright so if you have a preference between the 2nd and the 9th state so over the next half week or so and i'll try to have a finalized day for this by wed or thurs or so. once i have a finalized day if you could post a yes or no response as per your plan to attend or not and where you're coming from then i can start putting together a guest/equipment/carpool list.
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday August 9th is fine by me.
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9th will be just fine with me.

Last.FM|Facebook

Strykerx  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, 9th is the day after I leave Orlando for 2 weeks. Oh well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ How about August 2, then?
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx, could you come if we have it on aug 2?
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: