ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Breakdown of Un-FC'd Songs (Initial list added)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrummerLad  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Breakdown of Un-FC'd Songs (Initial list added) Reply with quote

Hey guys, after months of having a list on the RB side, I figured that it would only make sense to make such a list on this side. There are plenty of songs that have yet to be FC'd, and I think it would help drive people to work on the songs if there were a breakdown.

This is where I need your help. Is there anyone that could compile a list of songs that have yet to be FC'd? I'm a PS2 / Wii guy, and only have GHWT, so I'm unsure as to what DLC / GHM / GHSH songs have yet to be FC'd. Also, would anyone be willing to write descriptions for the songs like they have on the other side?

I'm looking forward to seeing some great things in here!

Guitar Hero World Tour:
Full Game FC'd!

Guitar Hero Metallica

EXPERT:
War Ensemble

EXPERT+
Fade to Black
The Shortest Straw
Creeping Death
Master of Puppets
War Ensemble
All Nightmare Long
Fight Fire with Fire
Dyer's Eve

Guitar Hero Smash Hits/Greatest Hits

EXPERT
Beast And The Harlot
Through The Fire And Flames

EXPERT+
Cowboys From Hell (Live)
Bark At The Moon
YYZ
Beast And The Harlot
Caught In A Mosh
Raining Blood
Through The Fire And Flames

GHWT DLC
Anything
Fire (Live At Woodstock)
Guitar Duel With Ted Nugent
If 6 Was 9
Man-Sized Wreath
No Rain
Supernatural Superserious
'54, '74, '90, 2010
21st Century Digital Boy
Adrenalina
Ain't Got Nothin
Angel
Black Betty
Black Friday
Bodhisattva
Born to Run
Cadillac Solitario (Live)
Chalkdust Torture (Live)
Commotion
Death Blossoms
Debaser
Degenerated
Dimension
Dis Moi
Disconnected
Down with Disease (Live)
Falling Down
Fat Bottomed Girls
Fly One Time
Foxey Lady (Live At Woodstock)
Frail Grasp on the Big Picture
Freedom
G.L.O.W.
Hi Hi Hi
Hier Kommt Alex
Hold Up
Iron Fist
In the Shadows
Human
Jailbait
Johnny
Linoleum
Losing Touch
Mama Mae
Mr. Brightside
Negative Creep
Number With No Name
Oh Yeah!
On Broken Glass
Panic Switch
Ruby Soho
Sample in a Jar (Live)
Shimmer & Shine
Stay Away
The Bitter End
The Turning
Ticks
To Be Where There's Life
Very Ape

GHM DLC
EXPERT
The Day That Never Comes
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption J.H.
Suicide & Redemption K.H.
My Apocalypse

EXPERT+
That Was Just Your Life
The Day That Never Comes
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption J.H.
Suicide & Redemption K.H.
My Apocalypse

Last edited by DrummerLad on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that GHWT has been FGFCed, except that Overkill is impossible to FC due to a glitch. Dunno about GH:M or GH:SH.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Edit: My list isn't necessary when the OP has a nice list ready. I'm helping conserve space.

Last edited by sedron on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrummerLad  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might leave the GHWT DLC off the list, as there is so little interest in the DLC that few people buy it.

As for Overkill, we can leave that off the list, as Someguy has FC'd everything possible in it.

And yes, I agree that if it has been FC'd on either set, it should be off the list.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrummerLad wrote:
I might leave the GHWT DLC off the list, as there is so little interest in the DLC that few people buy it.

As for Overkill, we can leave that off the list, as Someguy has FC'd everything possible in it.

And yes, I agree that if it has been FC'd on either set, it should be off the list.

I would at least keep free DLC on the list since that stuff is much more widely played than the paid DLC. Plus, some of the free DLC is notably difficult. There's one Bruce Springsteen song at least that's chock full of difficult fills and Anything is absolutely ridiculous.
knightmetallica3  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FC'ed most of the DLC on expert plus...check my scores to see wich ones, the ones I KNOW I fc'ed are cyanied, broken beaten scared, judas kiss, unforgiven, and thats all I can think of.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: knightrocker33
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been debating whether or not to make this thread for a while. But, since everything in WT has been FC'd, no one has/plays/tries to FCs the DLC--there's no real point to that game.

Then in GH:M, only 1 song on disc for X, and what's left are crazy X+ songs that only a few people are capable of. I don't have the game itself, so I can't really leave much feedback other than War Ensemble (X+) will remain unFC'd for a while.

Next, GH:SM has two songs left that will fall in no time. BatH I can see being FCed multiple times and TTFAF for anyone who has patience for the song itself (namely I see someguy getting it soon, he had some crazy note streak on the co-op video). Then what's left are X+ songs where BatH, Raining Blood and maybe Caught in a Mosh will remain for a very long time.

My point for posting this, was to introduce a way for this thread to not become stagnant and also create an Honorable Mention section for those songs that have only been FC'd a few times (1-5 times, like the Interesting Info About Guitar Hero Thread had ages ago). That way, once all those who are close to being FCed now are over with this thread isn't dead for a while and also becomes a medium to include World Tour. This may also offer up some encouragement to what little amount of drummers we have on this side of the forums.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderwall doesn't have a drum part. It is not selectable on drums, so it should not be included on the list.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Hot For Teacher cannot be FCed on drums due to a glitch either. At least on the lower difficulties, not sure about Xpert...
Pas26  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABee1010 wrote:
I believe Hot For Teacher cannot be FCed on drums due to a glitch either. At least on the lower difficulties, not sure about Xpert...

Someguy FCed it at least twice (Once alone + another one with Phenom)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
ABee1010 wrote:

Someguy FCed it at least twice (Once alone + another one with Phenom)

The issue is, is that the status screen shows more notes than are actually in the song.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trouble I see with Hot For Teacher is that none of us has actually tested to see if it really is a glitched note count. For all we know, he activated 4 times and lost one each time--which is a decently good possibility, the song has an extremely high BPM and the notes disappear faster during an activation.

There's some songs that we already know where the glitched notes are (Sweet Home Alabama and Antisocial, in the same respect). They have sustains at the end that take away a note in your streak. Now, HfT may have the same deal, but no one has actually found it yet. Also, someguy FCed that very early on in his hunt for the FGFC, so he may or may not have known then how to activate SP without losing a note.

But either way, the song itself was full comboed.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I know nothing about FCing it on expert, the Hot for Teacher notecount on medium is glitched (I FC'd it twice myself with same results) so it would stand to reason that the expert chart is similar.
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, IIRC, Overkill is possible on the Wii. So I guess unless that hasn't been done, you can knock that off the list.

And Hot For Teacher has been FC'd. You guys obviously don't know what an FC means.

It means going through the entire song and not breaking your combo. Keeping your x4 Multiplyer.

The only combo breaking songs because of glitched notes are Hotel California and Overkill, but Hotel California has a hidden note which has been hit and the song has been FC'd. And Overkill simply has a glitched note that can't be hit, but you can FC the song on the Wii IIRC.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Rawrspoon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, you have to realize that FC does NOT mean "All notes hit" for drums. It just means you keep your 4x combo throughout the entire song.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: