ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Battle of the video rockstars!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moony34  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Battle of the video rockstars!! Reply with quote

OMG! I just went to my first guitar hero tournament in my hometown of El Paso Texas, now I didn't really know about how to post these things but I learned just after it was over. The winner of this contest would win a new 2010 KIA SOUL. The tournament was on guitar hero smash hits which is a game I do not own and I had never played until half an hour before the tournament started. Well since I'm pretty good at rock band I decided to enter for fun. The songs I played were basically sightreads and out of 200+ people that were there I made to the FINALS!!!!! I got a lot of sightreads FC's! It was incredible! Unfortunately for me the other finalist had had the game forever and the last song was his favorite song in the game, THE FUCKIN' TROOPER. WTF man who chooses the trooper for the final song? son of a bitch. so now sum PRIESTMLH looking muthafucker drove off in my new car. it was all in good sport though and I had a lot of fun, it was a really good experience and I look forward to playing my little fake guitar game I love so much.oh yeah i won the rock band tournament they had without a sweat of course, i won $250, sum shirts an interview and adventure zone passes. Props to all people on ScoreHero the most awesome community on the internet.

Ya know now that I think about it it might actually have been Priest after all. who knows but it was pretty close
Oatzem  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the $250, unlucky on The Trooper

Did he FC it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.....people run tournaments with ridiculous prizes, and they never realize how easy it is to win things like this. Why would you make a car the prize for a GH tournament? That's like promoting Murder to the losers! If a car were the prize, I would make the tournament something like "You get this car if you can make a 100 yard field goal with no shoes on and 60mph wind blowing in random directions."

Well, um....good job. lol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: