ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SUCCESS!! central FL get together YESTERDAY, ONE in JANUARY?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neiteio  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:
Neiteio wrote:
Just so I'm clear, this is set to take place in the Orlando area?

Regardless, I should be able to make it.

It's gonna be near Ocala. So like an hour off from Orlando (Which is where I live).

Ocala is approximately 3.5 hours away from me via the Turnpike.

Maybe if more South Floridians get together, we could arrange a carpool/road trip. Just have everyone chip in towards the cost of the rental...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neiteio wrote:
OnionPowder wrote:
Neiteio wrote:
Just so I'm clear, this is set to take place in the Orlando area?

Regardless, I should be able to make it.

It's gonna be near Ocala. So like an hour off from Orlando (Which is where I live).

Ocala is approximately 3.5 hours away from me via the Turnpike.

Maybe if more South Floridians get together, we could arrange a carpool/road trip. Just have everyone chip in towards the cost of the rental...

I just talked to Hoops, and he said it was about an hour away south of Ocala. So it'd seem like your drive would be less than 3 hours. Also, Shaph and Tagrineth are both from South Florida so maybe you guys can set up a thing where you guys carpool. I might as well shoot them some PM's and see if you guys can set something up.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
Icemage  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he's not really in Ocala - quite a ways south actually. But considering you've got another 30 minutes+ or so of driving once you get off of I-75, it's still a good ballpark estimate.
fudrick  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I was wondering how many people here live in Orlando? Just wondering on the off chance that someone goes to my school or something <.<

iTsCaRNaGe  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to go to this, I live in Bradenton if you have ever heard of it. A carpool would be nice, as long as your taking I-75 which you should be I'm like 10 minutes off of exit 217A (this is assuming if there is a carpool coming from the south).
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iTs CaRNaGe PSN Name: iTsCaRNaGe
Icemage  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iTsCaRNaGe wrote:
I would like to go to this, I live in Bradenton if you have ever heard of it. A carpool would be nice, as long as your taking I-75 which you should be I'm like 10 minutes off of exit 217A (this is assuming if there is a carpool coming from the south).

Assuming I have a chance to go to the next get-together, I'd be happy to swing by and pick you up. I'm across the bay in Clearwater and have to pass by that area to get to I-75 anyhow.

Send me a PM if you're interested.
iTsCaRNaGe  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
iTsCaRNaGe wrote:

Assuming I have a chance to go to the next get-together, I'd be happy to swing by and pick you up. I'm across the bay in Clearwater and have to pass by that area to get to I-75 anyhow.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Sweet, I'll send you a PM when we get a date so I know for sure if I'm going or not. Oh also Fall Term for my College ends Dec. 14th (I Think) and spring term doesn't start till Jan. 11th so I should be good for any day in there as of right now (things do come up though, and it is still a ways off).
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iTs CaRNaGe PSN Name: iTsCaRNaGe
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick wrote:
Hey I was wondering how many people here live in Orlando? Just wondering on the off chance that someone goes to my school or something <.<

Fudrick lives in Orlando? Wat

I'm still at UCF so I'm still unsure whether I'd go or not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just recently moved to Inverness, which is only about half an hour from Ocala. I'll definitely keep up with this thread, sounds like it could be a lot of fun!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: k0enn
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone, thanks for your interest and feedback! i'm excited to see we have a few new people interested in coming out this time around. a few updates... i'm finally getting internet turned back on at my house during the next day or 2. also, it has recently come to my attention that my work schedule is about to drastically change sometime over the next month or so. it looks like both of the people i work for part time are each going to be offerring me a full time position soon. haven't really decided who i'm gonna go with but either way this will obviously affect what day we will have the get together on. as soon as i get more information about this, i will pass it on to you. but in the meantime it'll really help me out if everyone who thinks they may attend can post what days and/or days of the week would be best for them. try to keep it within the last 2 weeks in december through the first 2 weeks in january. also post your location and if you need a ride or have room/ability to pick up others and how many.
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Broward County (Weston) if anyone wants to road trip up to the next 1, let me know, im in.
skylerinman  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this the one in Ocala?
if so, I live in the Gainesville area,
I has GH2/3 customs!
All on a 120gb HDD in my PS2
dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i'm actually about an hour away from ocala, 'bout 1.5 to 2 hrs from gainsville
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though you already know this Hoops, I live in Altamonte Springs/close to Longwood (500 feet or so), and I probably won't have a ride. Hopefully Evan goes again so I can just ride with him, if not then I'll see what I can do. and if you do come pick me up again Hoops I will make sure I have money for that. I already put away money just for that situation. Plus I'll give you a pack of smokes, :P.

So yeah, anybody else in the Orlando/Altamonte Area that wants to set up a carpool I'll be up for it.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought i'd spam the thread with a quick plug of my band. we're a post-grind/metal band out of winter park. we are playing this saturday at The Dungeon on Orange Blossom Trail and we will have 3 track pre-demos to give out till they are gone! check our myspace page for more info: http://www.myspace.com/xfuckeverything
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: