Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I need some help..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atremains  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: I need some help.. Reply with quote

I stopped playing back in april when i decided to subscribe to World of Warcraft. I still check this site once a week or so, but i havent touched guitar hero for 3 months. So, i need some help with my time management skills.
HsAxTakexIt (4:37:20 AM): XD
HsAxTakexIt (4:37:35 AM): too bad your elbow doesnt have a finger to push select
HsAxTakexIt (4:37:57 AM): the next evolution of man : the elbow finger
dd3mon  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some help.. Reply with quote

Atremains wrote:
So, i need some help with my World of Warcraft addiction.

FYP (Fixed Your Post) Mr. Green

I lost several months to WoW, not that it wasn't alot of fun, but basically nothing else ever got done because that game is a black hole. It's gravitational pull is so strong, that when you're near it - time itself warps and disappears without your knowledge or consent. It's a form of time travel really, simply start playing at any time and soon enough it's 5am, doesn't really matter when you started.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some help.. Reply with quote

Atremains wrote:
I stopped playing back in april when i decided to subscribe to World of Warcraft. I still check this site once a week or so, but i havent touched guitar hero for 3 months. So, i need some help with my time management skills.

i say come back to GH
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you havent played GH in 3 months, then you really do need help
Genga  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longest ive gone without it is about 5 days

and thats only because I work nightshift, i come home, too tired to do much, sleep, wake up, go back to work, and repeat
Anthony  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know you have a problem when you are trying to break one videogame addiction with another.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: I need some help.. Reply with quote

Atremains wrote:

What class/server?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah jeez....World of Warcraft.

I tried getting myself addicted to that a few months ago, since I really had nothing better to do. Lucky for me, I was horrible at it, so it never quite latched on.

And even though I haven't touched the game in about a month and a half (blasphemy..I know...save it....), I am still addicted to GH. I can tell because I'm still making the fingerings for the buttons. That, and I'm still bothering to look for the game after at least 3 or 4 months of not having it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: I need some help.. Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
What class/server?

44 elemental shaman on lightning's blade
i have like 9 friends playing the game, so i'd say the possibility of me just quitting is non-existant. and our guild is growing by the day. its definately gonna be more like i have to quit my job or break of with my gf or something...
HsAxTakexIt (4:37:35 AM): too bad your elbow doesnt have a finger to push select
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: I need some help.. Reply with quote

Atremains wrote:
its definately gonna be more like i have to quit my job or break of with my gf or something...

therein lies the problem. job provides you with money, which is needed for food, gas, rent, bills, and paying the fee for WoW.

G.F. provides teh sexing (maybe).

not an easy choice, if you want to stay with the warcrafters
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
Echelar  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some help.. Reply with quote

Atremains wrote:
Echelar wrote:
What class/server?

44 elemental shaman on lightning's blade
i have like 9 friends playing the game, so i'd say the possibility of me just quitting is non-existant. and our guild is growing by the day. its definately gonna be more like i have to quit my job or break of with my gf or something...

You haven't wasted that much of your life if you haven't hit 60 yet. There's still a chance that one day you could play another game.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some help.. Reply with quote

[quote="DarkCalx"]
Atremains wrote:
G.F. provides teh sexing (maybe).

She better put out, or you gotta smack that ho around. You know what I'm sayin?

God, I'm pathetic.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take an earth magnet and wave it around your hard drive for a few seconds. That should fix it.
Atremains  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
take an earth magnet and wave it around your hard drive for a few seconds. That should fix it.

What?! my computer is the not the one in the wrong here lol.
and echelar i already had a level 34 on another realm but i switched to the one my friends were all on, and i got a mage to 33, and decided i wanted a shaman.
and yes the girlfriend provides the sexing joker, or i probably would smack her.
i also forgot to factor in the 2 other things. 1. that im in a band that is trying to get going and 2. i have to learn a bunch of classical pieces for college.
buMf00d  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the WoW subject, I've got a level 60 Full Epic rogue, which means that i play the game way too much :>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: