ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH5 Drum Engine Broken?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
There's no way a score from BH like DWEDFN should be inputted into the Guitar Hero 5 one. That's way unfair.

What about people who play on PS2? GH5 isn't broken for them, so if they can submit their scores to to the GH5 leaderboards, it seems just as fair for anyone to submit the scores they got on BH.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:

I believe it's legal but I'm not sure. I only uploaded my broken Expert song scores from BH into GH5 because I saw Sulfurus do it. :P

And the fact that it's the only place you can put it.

There is nowhere else to input the score. I commented that I got the FCs in BH, so I'm not claiming anything inaccurately.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't claiming you were trying to hide it. :P

It was just you were the top person and had been for while, so thought it was fine to do.

This was also before I realized BH had no section for other scores, before I had read that post by JC, and before I found out that not all games have broken X+ songs lol.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: