Adrenalina

GH3E x-plats:
Rock of Ages (Live)
Motorhead
Shoot the Runner
Yellow
God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
That Was Just Your Life

I should've had a +1 on Drums, but I completely forgot to upload those WoR EDrums songs Friday night, so that was totally my bad. As a result, I'm likely just gonna nix Drums from being an option this week.

GH3E is almost finished! I just have Death Magnetic to finish up and then both X and E are done. Passing dave still seems like a real possibility, and even then I think I'll still end up at about 195-7 mil on this initial go-around. Provided that I'm not forced to redux Expert like crazy to make up the last 1 or 2 million, I should be good.

Also got some sweet x-plat 1sts, even if they're all on the DLC side. Still nice to get those extra ticks that no one else seemed to get (Motorhead, Yellow), or points that no one apparently tried for (Shoot the Runner, TWJYL).

I'm starting to question if going for both top 10s on recorded tables (sans GH2) and sticking to this lowest-differential-only style is really working out for me. GH3 is pretty much always going to be on the docket except for the jump to top 5 and the final hurdle to 1st, so that isn't a problem, but games like GHM, SH, BH and VH are stuck behind huge differentials that I won't get to them for a long time, even if I include new inputs on PS3. And that's not to say that my process for playing through these games is bad; I'm pretty positive I'd be binging like crazy if I wasn't limiting myself this way, and I'm very thankful for it or else I'd burn out of GH faster than I'd ever want to. But I'm kinda also itching to hop back onto other things as well, like non-GH PS3 games, or re-taking other 1sts. Maybe I'll change my mind in 2018. We'll see. just wanted to say it so I don't stew on it internally for too long.

(as a PS and semi-addendum, the reason I'm not doing LRB despite being at 4 million-ish points is because it's largely going to involve some reduxing, and despite what I said above I'm not yet ready to undertake that endeavour just yet, at least not on a single system.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 22nd over stubbs99
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 8th over dramacomic
Rock Band 2: +1 to 130th over Cpt. Howdy

RBN (RB3) EKeys FCs:
30 Lives
Andromeda
Anything
Angels and Demons
Fur Elise
Better Off This Way
Blue (Da ba Dee)
The Cascade Effect
Chiasm
Collide
Dash
Diachylon
Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)
Dreamchaser
Dystopia
Entropy/Extropy
The Fall of Psilanthropy
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Firefight
Froggy's Lament
From the Blue/Point of no Return
From the Ground Up
The Hourglass Parxosym, Pts. I and II
(I'm the One That's) Cool
Impulse
Last Breath (2x Bass)
Madness
Paced Energy
Pressure Cooker
Scarred
The Thief in the Night, Pts. I and II
Veil of Illumination, pt. 1

Technically I should've done EKeys on RB3 DLC, but RBN had less songs and I was gonna have to go there anyways, so why not. As of today I intended to get through most/all of RBN3 MKeys while watching the LCS 3rd place matches (Fnatic won, woohoo!), but Veil of Illumination is now being a complete bitch (which, ironically, happened the last time I tried to play it on Medium; Drums, specifically) and it's pissing me off becauuse there should be, like, less than 50 songs on Medium instruments that would give me any problems, and this song ain't one of them (pretty sure all of them are on the GH side, actually). Ruining my Saturday, man.

Regardless, being the stuborn ass that I am, I'll be trying to get through these MKeys today and probly tomorrow, too. Then it'll be the last of GH3E just to clear it out of the way, and then whatever's next on Drums. And apparently I forgot that the goal I put on the OP was to make top 10s for everything (though I'm gonna exclude RB2 for obvious reasons as well as GH1 because I don't have my PS2 hooked up to a CRTV). So, ignoring those two, I need: GH5 (11th, 17mil), WoR (11th, 18mil), RB3 (26th with 200 million to make up, wow), Blitz (reg, 19th with ~90mil), Expert (21th), Drums (22nd, 120mil) and (Blitz (ovr, 17th ~90mil). I still want to keep with my system because it works for me as I said before, but after this week I should probably focus on getting that goal done now that I've remembered it. RB2 won't have many heavy points that I need to spend an entire week on right now, and GH3 is so close to being done that I'm not going to drop it, but it seems that I'll be trying to play Drums for the most part afterwards, should I find the time. Maybe. I tend to have a lot of off weeks, it seems.

Also, as far as LRB is concerned, I'm still not going to focus super hard on that just yet. That won't come until I switch to getting 1sts. However, I have a real good chance of getting 1st on both of Bushi's EGuitar boards through reduxing EGuitar, and I can take this pat of it rather slow. And yes I know that most of my missing points are on Expert, but this is a chance for me to do some flexing of my squeezing muscles, too, so why not?

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3EDLC FCs:
The End of the Line
Broken, Beat and Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide and Redemption, J.H.
Suicide and Redemption, K.H.
My Apocalypse

And with Death Magnetic down, GH3 Easy and Expert are both completely finished, as far as I can achieve. I'll have to see if I can meet with anyone who has the missing four songs plus the Halo mix.

Next I'll be going through Medium, as that's the next lowest difficulty, next week.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 21st over Malachyte
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to to 6th over xxbadxxkidxx00xx
Rock Band 2: +1 to 129th over BowlZ

Rock Band 3 EDrums FCs:
!Viva la Gloria!
10s
13 Steps to Nowhere

Pretty tame week, mainly because I got swamped with work-work and schoolwork, then had to visit with my uncle on my adopted dad's side; not that I mind, but it did kinda cut into my free day on Tuesday. It'll be slightly more lax next week, depending on how bad my midterms are going to be.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 5th over deadmenwalking

Rank-downs:
World Tour: -1 to 7th by sjay

GH3 MFCs:
Cyanide
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes

RB3 XDrums FCs:
Poker Face (Gaga)
Doll

He's finally onto World Tour. Well, then. Also, I just realized that the game doesn't count the notes you activate on, but probably does if you hit the note at the same time. I probably am missing points on those, but oh well. I'll also try to note the paths I use for these, at least. Can't promise I'll remember to do it all the time, but there'll be some.

Also, I would've had more rank-ups, but I completely forgot to input the scores I got last week, so...whoops. They'll be in this week, though.

Still, with Worlds starting this weekend, I am going to be more focused on that. I'll probably be trying to weave in some play around games when I have the time. In accordance with my goal, the likely candidates are gonna be Blitz at the very least, one of RB3/GH5/WoR based on what I want (or where the points are, probly), and of course sprinkling in GH3 and RB2 somewhere in there. I will likely try to close out the next guitar rank on GH3 because the next jump is a whopping 134m, and getting through the rest of GH3 is only going to lower it to a mere ~80m or so.

Speaking of, I think I'm still mostly on track to be at/above dave on GH3. I might fall short considering I didn't try to squeeze on Expert and I'm not concerned about FCing on H/X, but I expect to be within at least 5m. 10m at the most.

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for GH3, you have a tiny bit under 1m lead on Easy due to Dave not doing 10 songs. Though I'm not completely sure how not having the Dropkick Murphies pack and Dream On will put you back. But I think you have a solid chance of getting within 2-3m of Dave. Best of luck my friend!

Hopefully one day I'll finally find time to go through the GH3 DLC on E-H. Doubt I'm the one that breaks 200m for GH3, think you're in much better shape than myself to do so.

Also, what game are you talking about with "Doesn't count the notes you activate on, but probably does if you hit the note at the same time"?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Tour? Said so at the start of the paragraph, mate.

and I probably will, unless Dave comes back to surprise one-up me. I don't think Dream On+Dropkick will hurt me that much. That's only about 2-3m or so between all four songs, I think.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
World Tour? Said so at the start of the paragraph, mate.

and I probably will, unless Dave comes back to surprise one-up me. I don't think Dream On+Dropkick will hurt me that much. That's only about 2-3m or so between all four songs, I think.
Woops, I completely missed that. Damn being in a sleep-deprived state as of late.

GH2/80's and WT-onwards (If we're talking about G/B/D, no clue about vocals) you need to activate before you hit the note. Then hit the note. I'll use an example for drums since I've been playing that the most as of late. When you activate on a kick, you hit Y+B before you hit the kick. Same goes for G/B. Yet on the RB side or at least RB3, acts like GH1 squeezing in my opinion. Truly can't remember how RB1/2/B/Lego/GD work.

Seems like with just the Dropkick Murphies Pack AD + Dream On on just X gives Dave 3,602,187. With the other songs, he didn't finish on Easy that gives him 2,487,525 point buffer so to say. It'll be close.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that part, but I also know on GHM-onwards drums that it automatically hits and counts all non-YB notes when you activate, and I didn't realize that wasn't there on WT. It won't break your combo if you activate on the note, but it also won't count it in the streak nor award you points. Very vexing, and explains why I got 99%'s on 1979 and 21CDB. It auto-hits YB's, though, and counts the base points for those...

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I know that part, but I also know on GHM-onwards drums that it automatically hits and counts all non-YB notes when you activate, and I didn't realize that wasn't there on WT. It won't break your combo if you activate on the note, but it also won't count it in the streak nor award you points. Very vexing, and explains why I got 99%'s on 1979 and 21CDB. It auto-hits YB's, though, and counts the base points for those...
Huh... that makes absolutely no sense. That may explain why it feels like my scores on GHM are a bit lower, as I find myself activating more on Y's and B's than on kicks. That's... a really odd game "mechanic" that I feel might be there due to it being a bug and not intended. You sure are teaching me a lot today lol.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y's and B's have always been discounted for SP points on the GH side probably because of the fact that you have to hit both together to activate (Y and O for GH drumsets). You are definitely going to get more if you can activate where there's a G/R/K (or G/B/R/K for GH) either by themselves or with a yellow.

For EDrums, you absolutely want to activate on those three notes whenever possible; especially kicks since they give 50 more points than the others in GH. For M+ you'll just have to accept that you're activating on yellows or blues sometimes.

I never actually noticed that it didn't auto-count them on WT because when I got the E/M FGFCs on WT, I always either made sure I hit the G/R/K when I activated or was activating on a Y or B. Once I played drums on the other games I spotted that it would give it to me anyways so long as I activated within the timing window, but since I never touched WT Drums again until last week I just assumed it was the same for all of them. WT's just the odd one out.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 21st over Malachyte
Blitz (All): +4 to 13th over zegsigma, louster200 and DeftrockX3
World Tour: +1 to 6th over sjay
Rock Band 2: +1 to 127th over Nourali2

GHWoR XDrums FCs:
Soldier On

GHWoR EGuitar FCs:
A Classic Case of Transference
Across 5 Oceans
Adam's Song
Addicted
Adrenalina
After Forever
Afterlife
Ain't got Nothin'
All I Want
All Nightmare Long
All the Right Moves
All the Small Things
All the World is Mad
Almost Easy
Always
Another way to Die
Anything 'Cept the Truth
Astro Zombies
Attack
Audience of One
Avon
All WoR A songs except Anything FC'd

Really only having time late at night so Guitar/Bass/Bltiz are my only options plus needing something to do while listening to the LoL Worlds Play-In stage means a good portion of time spent on Easy. I could have done more Expert, but I suppose I thought I'll cover it with Drums and Vox. *shrug* I did a slight bit of reduxing, too, which I'll do whenever I reach a WoR song, but my scores won't necessarily be the best. The annoying thing is that while I was reduxing Aqualung I noticed that for some reason I wasn't getting all the SP. I got basically all but the very first few frames that weren't being whammied, and I don't know why that is when I should be getting it instantly. Am I not starting to whammy at the same time as I strum?

As a side note, arvain, where the hell do you get 700 extra points in (YCS)RiA?

First time in a long time that I sat down to play Blitz, and it's exactly the gold mine of points I remember it being. I still have probably 700 songs left to play, which means I have plenty of room to get close to Starz007, and it also means I can easily get Blitz to the top 10 with little trouble outside of time investment. Only really sucks that I can't do Pinball that well (old habits of hitting every note die hard, man). The last big jump is 58m, but there's plenty of points to go around in 700 songs, and I don't think I'll get through all 700 before I get through that 58m.

Played some WT because sjay hasn't catapulted himself too high there (though I'm sure by now he's starting to rev up on that game). I got my 6th place back, so depending on how heavily he plays that game we might very well trade places on it for awhile. I also decided to try and work out paths on Drums since there's no other place I know of that has them (except maybe RubyDanger, if that site's still up). I don't know if any of them are optimal, but they're still pretty good. However, I'm not going to try and convert them to GH drums unless I get a set of my own. When I do get to GH5 EDrums I'll like cover WT/M/SH/BH imports there as well, but I may not go back to finish them off for awhile. We'll see.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 19th over viukkis
Guitar: +1 to 8th over JRyder
Drums: +1 to 20th over bth3571
Rock Band 3: +1 to 26th over PinkiePie91
Blitz (Reg): +1 to 18th over stubbscroll

RB3 XGuitar DLC FCs:
The Hardest Button to Button
Something in the Way
Doll

I'm really starting to detest songs with fast-paced hi-hat tempos. That, or I'm just seriously annoyed by how quickly my right arm gets tired from playing them. That tiring cuts into my ability to hit the pad properly, which in turn keeps me from keeping streaks, which altogether isn't the best of times. At least I'm not failing, so there's that. I've also been going through XDrums by doing 5-10 of the lowest difficulty, followed by 5 of the Challenging/Int. 6 songs and lower. That way the lower-level songs act as warm-ups for me to do the upper-tier songs. Nightmare/Int. 7+ songs aren't gonna happen, if at all, though.

There have been some new FCs and such that I've never had before, but due to a lack of a charger for my camera they'll have to wait for re-FCs. They aren't on incredibly difficult songs, thankfully, so that should be easy enough.

Last thing of note that I can think of is that everything except RB3 and RB2 are within the top 20. I'm considering cutting off RB3 from reaching the top 10 for now and only going to the top 20, in part because I'm really antsy for getting to do something new, whether it's actually trying to squeeze and get scores, go for more FCs, or work on my Lefty stuff.

Speaking of Lefty flip, though! I have eventually decided that, while I will do my damndest to stay true to lefty flipping as possible (by actually playing left-handed on G/B/D/K) and accepting that I can only do lazy whammy paths because of it, I might go back to playing right-handed but keeping the board left-handed if I really want to try to get better scores. It feels like a bit of a cop-out, which is why I'm still considering it, but it'd be the only way to do so short of finding a lefty-oriented guitar. I'm also on the fence about Blitz, mainly because they don't have an actual left-flipped control scheme. I could just try to use Freakish or the one where you use the R-L buttons instead, but it just wouldn't be the same.

In any case, WoR will be in the top 10 this week, and GH5 will be the next one to tackle. Blitz I'll try to cover while Worlds is going on, but it's not super high-priority since that's more accessible. After that it's pretty much just RB3 regardless. Wish me luck.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work as always. I thought you could play any song in RB3 lefty flipped, which would by default include Blitz? Or are you talking about actual Blitz and not just the song imports. Congrats on nearly achieving your goal of top 10 on all games. That is ... absolutely insane and a testament to how dedicated you are to the plastic games. Keep up the good work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitz itself. Pretty sure RB3 doesn't have Freakish control scheme.

And I'm not at the top 10 for them al yet. RB2 is probably a step too far since I'm just too late, but I can slowly pluck away at it over time. Top 10 might very well be where I'll stop if I run out of steam, though not through any fault of RB2.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 45 of 63

Jump to: