ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero Night Out: Tuesdays 8PM EST (REVISED! CHECK OP!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: ScoreHero Night Out: Tuesdays 8PM EST (REVISED! CHECK OP!) Reply with quote

ScoreHero Night Out
SH Community Playdates
----
WHAT: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rockā„¢ Quickplay+ (Or PFO, if you're so inclined)
WHEN: TUESDAYS @ 8PM EST
WHERE: Your online network of your console of choice
WHY: TO PLAY WITH SCOREHERO!

Due to the changing nature of this event, I'll understand if the mods feel this should go in "Will Rock For Food." But I hope it stays here as that's where it will be noticed.

----
NEWS
10/4/2010

Hey all!

I want to try something a little bit different with this event and see how it goes.

I've gotten involved in PMS clan in the past few months and the way things go down over there is hosted organized practices. I'd like to revive the event and hold myself accountable for actually being there every week (for those who don't know I have 2 jobs and its been super busy haha).

So here's how it goes. My practice is called #PMS Hailz-SHNO. If you want to sign up for my practice just post "I'd like a spot on Hailz-SHNO "

If somebody else wants to host they can post in this thread or PM me and I'll create a practice for them, i.e. Graf-SHNO, or Barfo-SHNO. Easy yeah?

Please look at who posted above you, as somebody may have already taken the last spot in the practice you want.

Practice #PMS Hailz-SHNO
Monday (This week only), ~9 PM EST - 11-ish PM EST
Slot 1: PMS Hailz
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
(I'd be willing to extend this to a 6 or 8 person practice if everyone playing will be on Guitar and thus it would be a Guitar PFO)

Please post your gamertag when you sign up, obviously.

The practice roster will be reset every week, so different people can sign up for the practices each time. I'm hoping the organization will entice participation. You MUST have a headset, because its no fun without it. ScoreHero Rules apply to our practice; aka, Don't be a dick.

I miss playing with ScoreHero so I hope this idea works. Ideas or suggestions please post here.

If you support this event feel free to put the ScoreHero Night Out button into your signature:

(Host yourself please)

----
GuitarHailz wrote:
Okay guys I created a new Gamertag called SH Night Out. There is also a SH Night Out PSN account.

If you'd like to participate in this event every Tuesday night, please add this GT to your friend list. Then we'll have a nice database of people who will all be online at once.

I'll reiterate: please only add this GT if you plan on participating regularly. If I'm not online, just View Friends on that GT and you should be easily able to see everyone.

----
Frequently Asked Questions (Or the questions I just made up) wrote:
What is this, Hailz???

ScoreHero Night Out is something very similar to the GamerchiX Ladies Night, except this is like a ScoreHero "hardcore player" night. Basically on TUESDAYS at 8 PM EST, pop in your GHWOR disc (I dunno why you'd ever take it out anyway) and go into Quickplay and do a random band search. If enough of us are online you should be placed with some ScoreHero folks! Think of it: an entire random band of ScoreHero brethren DESTROYING and taking names! There's no end time, just rock as long as you want.

Anyone who's tired of random players who do the following things:
  • Quit instantly
  • Have NO DLC (even the free ones!) or exports
  • Pick a difficulty that they can't play and fail
...should DEFINITELY participate!

For someone like me who has a full friend list, this is a great opportunity to get to play with a lot of new people. I suppose this can be for any game, but GHWoR and the ability to create any combination of instruments will make random Quickplay a breeze!

I think there's a pretty good deal going on right now for XBL Gold, so I'd say give it a try. The online is a lot of fun! Oh, and this is open to all consoles, I'm personally on 360 though. Refer to the list of online usernames if you're looking to spot someone familiar!

So take a break from your FC grind and come play with us! Don't forget your headset, we want to know who you are! And don't forget to record your runs and write down your scores, cause THIS IS SCOREHERO!

PS -- Great idea from benlikesthesalsa: If your Gamertag isn't easily recognized or doesn't have SH in it, try making a custom t-shirt/tattoo/guitar for your character that says SH. Perhaps with a flame or something, I dunno. But it would be badass to have an army of SH-shirted expert players to release into the online world of GHWOR!

BAWW, my favorite game is something else!!! Can't we play that!?

I'd like to limit the "official" event to the most recent game. I.E., GHWOR, and when whatever is next comes out. You're welcome, obviously, to formulate groups to play whatever you want. But I want the largest groups to be concentrated on one game and one game type (GHWOR QP+).

GHWOR sucks!!! Can't we do this for RB2/3???

Go to the other side and make a thread!

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 39 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in Mr. Green

My gamertag is Aggro Graf, for anyone who is interested, and I would be more than happy to play with some fellow ScoreHero members.

Tonight at 7pm isn't a problem for me, so I hope to see some of you guys online!

EDIT: Anybody up for a 4 vs 4 pro face-off tonight? Maybe an all-ScoreHero band vs. band?

/me is excited for this

Last edited by Graf on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
ridetheexpres420  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: Shananagans4

I am sick so I will be online for most of the day, I'll hit you up on XBL at 7ish
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, this sounds fun for sure. I'll be sure to try and play with you guys. My gamertag is TheLonging, in case you guys were wondering. Tonight won't be a problem at all actually.

EDIT:
Graf wrote:
EDIT: Anybody up for a 4 vs 4 pro face-off tonight? Maybe an all-ScoreHero band vs. band?

That'd be awesome.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.

Last edited by TheLonging on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
CCARaven4  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm up for this. I think this could be a really cool idea. I've actually been playing online a lot recently, and there are some really good players out there anyway. I think, as of right now, that a lot of the worse players haven't picked up GH5 yet because they're getting back into school or whatever, but it leaves a lot of good players playing together online.

Georgia Tech Class of 2014!
CardinalMania  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: Bamf Whiteman

It would be great to finally be in a band with someone greater than or equal to my skill level. Great idea, hope it works out.
Jayhero  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this only for XBOX peoples?

I would love to though, with my lovely wii.

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
GH1-26 ~ GH2-2 2 ~ GH80s-18 ~ GH3-\(0_o)/
The amazing customs songs I've made and charted...
youtube.com/w1mz11
ridetheexpres420  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll send friend requests to everyone later, hailz you should make a list of participants so we will know who will be on tonight.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:
Is this only for XBOX peoples?

I would love to though, with my lovely wii.

This is for any console, feel free to play. I'm not going to list every GT/PSN/Wii code in the OP, just organize a night that everyone will be online to play. It would be pretty thrilling to get paired up with someone from SH that you recognize, huh?

There's a lot of Wii players so you should have no trouble finding people!

ridetheexpres420 wrote:
I'll send friend requests to everyone later, hailz you should make a list of participants so we will know who will be on tonight.

Okay, I'll put a list of the people who will be playing. But I just don't want this thread to be "Online Usernames Part 2". :P

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
anonymous_97  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Kirbah  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd definintely do it because I get so caught up in grinding FCs, I completely forget that I can play people online. (wii also)
Reptile003  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you can count me in to ha

good idea my gamertag is JLed024

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try this out. My GT is EyeWin8. Anyone that wants to PFO I will play. Not a fan of GH5 4 person band because the frets are really small and hard to see :/. Skill doesn't matter to me, if you want to play, just send me an invite.

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Jayhero  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirbah wrote:
I'd definintely do it because I get so caught up in grinding FCs, I completely forget that I can play people online. (wii also)
lol, I forgot that I don't have GH5. I guess I can't play online with anyone.

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
GH1-26 ~ GH2-2 2 ~ GH80s-18 ~ GH3-\(0_o)/
The amazing customs songs I've made and charted...
youtube.com/w1mz11
Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT is Mojoe50, and this sounds like a blast!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 1 of 29

Jump to: