SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjay  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
12/11: After a month and half, i'm finally done with Easy Guitar WT DLC on GH5 engine. pretty straightforward, all sightread prety much, no path, left close to a million points probably but i dont care. I still need to do Easy Bass GH5 DLC but i'll go back to it one day, it's way too boring lol I'll give a go at Medium Bass & Guitar one of these year.

Next up RB3 I guess, never played it. What suckx is there's no automated path and I'm not sure I want to create path for 330 songs.....it'll take the whole 2018 years.

Stick at it Cabanon and don't even worry about those paths. As I've worked through easy, there was only going to be one person to take all those 1st places off me and that was you. Rightly so. Sadly in this era of rhythm games, any one squeezing easy, will probably remain undisputed for quite some time. Just go forward and enjoy the songs...that's what I try to do. You deserve it.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yeah, I know me too well. played the Metal Track Pack disc last night and even if it's "DLC", I had to check for path and spent an hour and half for 4 songs, lol. They are on ipather btw if you want to check.

My goal would be to get 1st or 2nd position on bushi board as I think it's a somewhat easy achievable goal, but the lack of RB3 path might stop me from going for it. We'll see.

better play them once with good scores then redoing everything once again, THAT I hate to do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

03/28: OP Clean up + update.

Removed all 2017 edits + added almost the same yearly to-do list since 2 years. goal is the same, motivation is the same (lol) but the will is not there. I've been playing RB: Metal Track Pack for the last month on and off and also GH:OTMH US version while watching some twitch channel. I already did the EUR version before and only needed to complete 10 US exclusive songs to fill every gap. Only did Easy on both Guitar & Bass. Medium is out of the way. As for RB:MTP, Thrasher can kiss my ass on Medium Guitar. I'm sure with some practice it would be doable tho. The rest there's really nothing hard, just need to be on spot, something I have not used to.

So for 2018, here's what I want/need to do in no particular order. there's too much in this list, I know, but it reminds me what I have to do when I check it.

FC the 5 exclusives GH:OT EUR songs (in progress)
FCs the GH5 DLC on Easy Bass; 158 songs left.
FGFC Rock Band Classic Rock Track Pack on E/M Guitar & Bass
FGFC Rock Band Country Track Pack Volume 1 on E/M Guitar & Bass
FGFC Rock Band Country Track Pack Volume 2 on E/M Guitar & Bass
FGFC RB2 on E/M Guitar & Bass
FGFC RB3 on E/M Guitar & Bass
FGFC GH:M on M Guitar (i'll to figure out MLM)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

04/17: not much new. GH:TV added one new song via Premium show, very weird. First new song in over 10 months. Did it on Easy & Medium. I then played all 20 songs off the Rock Band Classic Rock Track Pack disc on Easy Guitar. some songs are very boring and slow paced (Rush) and others I didnt even know. Will do Easy Bass tonight and Medium next.

Total FC is now correct.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04/25: Classic Rock: Track Pack E/M G/B done. Some cheesy songs but nothing hard. I reckon I could maybe do Hard Bass but i'll keep that for the future. i want to move things up quicker a bit and fill in the gaps in my spreadsheet. Next: Country Track Pack Volume 1.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/13: Country: Track Pack Volume 1 E/M G/B done. I dont like country and this track pack made it sure I didnt change my mind. Next: Track Pack Volume 2.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

06/14: Track Pack Volume 2 E/M G/B done. nothing too exciting to say. ordered a second copy of Country Track Pack Vol 2 since the first one had the wrong disc. played 10 songs today on E Bass, so an eight done already lol can't wait to be done with Track Packs, i'll be able to focus on on-disc game and increase my FGFC count.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit my time with TP1/2/M wasn't nearly as boring, but then again that was back in the late 00s and at the time those were literally the only RB games I had (that was when all my other GH/RB games got stolen). Hang in there, Cab!

(Btw, just to be clear: You're using the TP discs and playing on that version of them?)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
(Btw, just to be clear: You're using the TP discs and playing on that version of them?)

yup ! much cheaper than buying the DLCs. I bought them all under 10$ and sometimes as cheap as 5$. Bonus, you could export them, which I did before this option vanished.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

yup ! much cheaper than buying the DLCs. I bought them all under 10$ and sometimes as cheap as 5$. Bonus, you could export them, which I did before this option vanished.

I didn't know you could export them (though it wouldn't matter because I never had the packs for PS3 and just bought the DLC).

I might actually take you up on squeezing these at "date TBD". Sometime down the line.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt either until I checked there was a code on the back of the manual. used it and it worked. of course, all of this is gone now sadly.

I wouldnt mind shipping em to you but it would cost a fortune unless I only ship the disk.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
I didnt either until I checked there was a code on the back of the manual. used it and it worked. of course, all of this is gone now sadly.

I wouldnt mind shipping em to you but it would cost a fortune unless I only ship the disk.

Nah, I already own the DLC on RB3. Only things I'd really want to import are LRB and AC/DC.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

07/04: Country Track Pack Volume 2 E/M G/B done. Quite easy but this pack has a much better song listing than the first iteration. Kinda done with TP's unless I go wild and try to knock down Thrasher on the Metal TP. Otherwise, i'll go ahead and either do RB2 or 3 or BH. tough choice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
07/04: Country Track Pack Volume 2 E/M G/B done. Quite easy but this pack has a much better song listing than the first iteration. Kinda done with TP's unless I go wild and try to knock down Thrasher on the Metal TP. Otherwise, i'll go ahead and either do RB2 or 3 or BH. tough choice.

Thrasher on Medium shouldn't be that bad, not even for you. Maybe some moderate-level strumming, but nothing super-hard. I think you should go for that first, then...probly BH.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The completionist strikes again! What songs have you not played now on E/M G? It has to be a pretty short list now.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 42 of 49

Jump to: