Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04/26: RB3 E Guitar done. 2nd overall by 971 points all from stupid BRE. I need to enter scores for RB3 E Bass now. I'm also doing path for E/M G/B on ipather so if anyone want to check, comment, whine, modify, be my guess.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

04/28: RB3 Easy Bass FGFC. entered the score I had in the last weeks stored. 1st overall by 14865 pts despite having terrible BRE. I started to enter score for Medium Bass as well. these will be song by song entered instead of one shot, i'll upload pic later down the road. so far path have proven to be a bit more difficult than anticipated, no idea why as they are most fo the time simple and straight forward. I should be done in 2-3 weeks.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/06: Well, that was much quicker than I expected lol RB3 Medium Bass FGFC. I squeezed the heck out of it, there's still some points left, but that will be for the expert squeezer. Again, all path are on ipather, feel free to use them and tweak them. Most annoying song was Radar Love, must have tried 20 times. CiaM was also annoying but at least the some is good.

Next: RB3 M Guitar.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/23: RB3 Medium Guitar FGFC. that was fun and a very under-squeezed game. First to crack 6.6mil and 1st on every song except one by void that I believe his score is a mistake. still waiting on his answer to look it up. I'll upload pics later as I'm ditching photobucket since one free account now can only hold 250 photos and 25mb traffic per month (LOL) and switching to google photos where storage is unlimited.

next Easy Keytar.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/31: RB3 Easy Keys FGFC. Full Game 1st and cracked 2.1 millions, first to do so. All path are on ipather for those who want them.

Next: RB3 Medium Keys and i'm gonna be honest, this scares me alot. I've seen the chart and there's alot of Green/Orange chords and THAT, I'm gonna have trouble with.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

06/12: Rb3 Medium Keys FGFC. Full Game 1st and cracked 4.1 millions, first to crack 4 millions. All path are on ipather for those who want them. There's probably 1.5-2k left, most fo them from BRE. All picture proof have been added.

Next: RBB E/M Keys. Only 19 songs each so I'll update when both are done.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work! I have been busy at work since returning from vacation. I will update when I get the time.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

06/18: Well, that wasn't very long lol. RBB E/M Keys FGFC. this is the only 5th FGFC of this game on Easy and 6th on Medium. FG1st, again all path are on ipather.

Speaking of ipather, I started a small spreadsheet of my own to click on the song list instead of searching the song name every single time. I seperated them by games, so you can see (for now) at the bottom a tab for GDRB, RBB, RB3, RB3 DLC. More will be added later as I path and play more of it. I also added a column for Keys Support, so if you're looking to look for path that only have Keys, you can sort them and only see those who have Keys support. Not perfect in any way, but feel free to discuss and tell em what you'd like to see.

[url=https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhEBXyua0DOYhXbt9AQoETWOB7io?e=Hhuyx3]ipather spreadsheet[/url]

Next: I don't know since It's summer and I usually play alot less, but I'm leaning toward GDRB or play RB3 DLC. The backlog of DLC is pretty much insane. I need to tackle this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

09/03: Not much news but I've started going through some stupid goal last week since a 2 months hiatus (mainly all summer). I'm gonna go for all RB3 DLC that had a Keys part. It is a slow process because i'm not playing lot of songs per night maybe 5 or 6 top depending of the song's length. There's 417 songs with keys so double that for easy/medium to complete my goal. It'll likely take several months but I'm fine with that. I'm really digging the engine now so better do it while i'm used to it !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11/22: Not much news, pouding RB3 DLC on Bass, Guitar and Keys, Easy & Medium. Next update will be when I reach 9000 FCs. Could be next month or early January as I'm taking my time to squeeze DLC and path everything that I can/available as i'm going through it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

01/08: As I stated in my last post, I was waiting to reach the 9000 FCs mark to update my thread, which I just did last night. It was "Wait And Bleed" on Easy Bass that crossed this mark. I do not remember nor can find when I reached the 8000 FCs mark, but it must have been a long time ago. Hopefully it doesnt take that as long as It took to reach 10k ! It also end the RB3 goals I did put myself in when I popped in the disc last summer. I will move on for now and come back later to do what I have in RBN 2.0 content.

As for 2020 goals, a couple of things from the 2019 will be put back (GH5 DLC Bass & DJ Hero Deck) and some new things as well as I have a PS4 now, woohoo ! this should once again, fill up the entire year.

RB4 E/M Guitar/Bass
RB4 DLC E/M Guitar/Bass
DJ Hero 1/2 Easy Deck
RB3 E Keys (with real keyboard, not keytar)
GH5 DLC E/M Bass
RBN 1.0 and 2.0 E/M Guitar/Bass

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

01/27: RB4 Easy Guitar FGFC. not so long, song choice could be better but it's short. my goal for 10 songs/day still stand as I don't want to burn out on it. Also passed the 3000 RB FCs. If you asked me back in 2007 if I would ever reach that much on RB, I would have told you to kill me if I did because I really hated the square note. I'll be honest, I still do, but way less than 13 years ago !

Next: RB4 Easy Bass

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

04/10: RB4 Easy Bass FGFC. Global 1st and FG1st as well. not too hard as I'm only the 2nd person to do that (lol) beside sjay. I also did a complete redux on Easy Guitar. I gained 33845 pts off the SR pass. there's still room for more BRE points but I despise these to death. I'll leave it to someone else. Same for Bass, I had 40 songs done and the redux gave me an additional 18430 points. BRE can kiss my ass.

Next RB4 Medium Bass.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on even more E/M completeness. I found Easy to be a lot more difficult than Medium on RB4, mostly due to just flat not playing half the notes you are hearing.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks bushi, it's always been this way lol I always play with the volume low enough to hear the song and know the tune but without hearing the specific instruments sounds. it does help alot.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 45 of 49

Jump to: