Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC Reply with quote

GH & RB FCs Excel Sheet

GHTV Madness: https://goo.gl/F3YldQ

Guitar Hero: 7080
Rock Band: 5880

Total FCs: 12960

01/21: I love Green Day in general so it wasn't hard convincing me to redo GD:RB, so I went full nuts and squeezed the hell out of it. Out of 196 songs, (4x 49 songs including DLC), only 9 scores are not 1st place; 2x by 100pts, 3x by 3pts, 1x by 2pts, 3x by 1pt because of the glitched tick on ps3. these 2 new FGFCs also mark the end as the only way to add more would be via drum and that's only gonna happen when I'm done with every single DLC released, including RBN. so yeah, not happening anytime soon !

12/12: After 1.5 year, here's an update ! WT DLC on both Medium Guitar & Bass has been conquered. This is a 1st ever on any engine, no one ever done a full WT DLC library on Medium Guitar nor Bass on WT, GH5 nor WoR, that's strange ! I'm very proud of this as initially, I hated the WT tour engine and it pissed me off so much because of the cursed purple notes. Some songs are so much harder on Guitar because of them than it really should. I just said, fuck off and strummed everything, it solved 99.9% of the problems I had on some songs. The hardest song by far and it's not even close to the rest is Bodhisattva. There's a Yellow purple note after a Y/B that I could only hit at slow speed in practice, hit twice during a run; chocking once and FC the second time. glad it's over. Negative Creep comes second just because I had to strum everything to keep in rhyme, 822 notes of fast strumming for a constant 5 minutes, my hands hurt hard after that. Of course both Guitar Duel were hard to get and I initially had no intention or courage to tackle these beast but as I played more and more the songs, I felt like it clicked and push forward.

Next: Green Day: Rock Band on both Medium Guitar & Bass and that should conclude my last ever FGFC....unless I start to play drum.

07/14: Here you go, another 1000 added. took 8 months as I've been really slacking in the last month or so, as I always do in the summer anyway. currently going through the RB1 DLC library on the original game. It's been a struggle at first but the engine is way more slacked than I thought. I can squeeze alot more than I'm used to and it's been fun so far. It takes alot longer than it should but I'm having fun pushing the game & myself.

03/08: Finally ! GH:WoR M Bass. Fury of the Storm can go to hell. After various -2 and -1, I just screw it last night and cranked up Hyperspeed to 5 and it literally took 3 tries. Glad this is over or I wouldn't grind this song over and over for days. I'm sick of hearing it. Also did all the DLC on Medium Bass, so I'm officially done with WoR. Only thing left on the GH side is WT DLC Medium Bass & Guitar. I'm not tackling this right away as I have a humongous task on the RB DLC side, so I'll come back to it later.

02/07: Started GH:WoR on Medium Bass a couple of weeks back and I was expecting to hit a wall on 3 songs: CW, HW and FotS. I played them on and off and came close a couple of times, getting an overstrum on CW, missing in the very last section on HW, missing once in last fast zig-zag section on FotS. I didn't get FotS yet but I didn't even consider this possible because of these 3 fast strum-only zig-zag section but now it is. Anyhow last night I was able to get HW and was so happy about it that I fired up CW and got it within 2 tries. I'm so glad this is done. I still have 26 songs to go + FotS to grind so it won't be easy to get this FGFC but if I get it, It'll be one of those very proud one !

Last edited by Cabanon on Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:10 am; edited 300 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did this just for fun

kind of easy but wanted to see if it did something.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool FC. I remember the song had a lot of rhythmic parts which were not always easy. Good job.

LOL @ the They Say pic. Did you know if that you did that on all instruments you would unlock a secret level? nope, j/k

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Pretty cool FC. I remember the song had a lot of rhythmic parts which were not always easy. Good job.

LOL @ the They Say pic. Did you know if that you did that on all instruments you would unlock a secret level? nope, j/k

nice try :P and there's no way i could do that on drum & vocal. i suck way too much. i have 0 vocals FC on any difficulty and only 1 drum FC on easy "What I've Done" lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
i have 0 vocals FC on any difficulty and only 1 drum FC on easy "What I've Done" lol

lol, just get DWEDFN on vox and Blue Orchid on drums, they're mindblowingly easy. And nice job on Demon(s), it's a pretty fun song on all instruments.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit bump. also did some medium FC as well as increased hard score in GH3. i remember now why i use to play alot this game. its so much win !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit bump. GH3 On-Disc + DLC FGFC !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fucking great job.

now get WT + All DLC + Guitar AND Bass

that should keep you occupied for a good long while.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
BloodyFistHole  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did DLC? Dayuuuuuuuuuuum, dude! Congrats on completing your goal and VERY good idea doing X amount of songs a day, I bet it helps keep your sanity at a good level. Have fun with Aerosmith and thanks for the props!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey good job on gh3E.

how about going for a gh5H fgfc?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
fucking great job.

now get WT + All DLC + Guitar AND Bass

that should keep you occupied for a good long while.

yeah well, i'll go with Aersmith next, then Metallica, then go back to 1-2-80s. do WT and 5 after that. i dont have SH yet but i'll get it one day as well as VH. i dont think i'll do bass. unless i have really nothing to do hehe. its boring a little bit.

jimnablazed wrote:
Hey good job on gh3E.

how about going for a gh5H fgfc?

Hard ? lol i cant 5 star that CoB song. i can barely 4 stars it. its not gonna happen.

BloodyFistHole wrote:
You did DLC? Dayuuuuuuuuuuum, dude! Congrats on completing your goal and VERY good idea doing X amount of songs a day, I bet it helps keep your sanity at a good level. Have fun with Aerosmith and thanks for the props!

well, i did GH3 DLC, not WT & 5 DLC. these gonna take forever lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, congrats on the GH3 + all DLC FC. And great job not ending up in a mental institution .
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
lilirock  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the GH3E FGFC and DLCs FC!! That must take soooo much patience! I started going for it a long while ago, and I just got bored and went for TTFAF after 20 songs or so.. and it actually took me forever to FC that one..

Keep it up

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilirock wrote:
Congrats on the GH3E FGFC and DLCs FC!! That must take soooo much patience! I started going for it a long while ago, and I just got bored and went for TTFAF after 20 songs or so.. and it actually took me forever to FC that one..

Keep it up

thnkx lili. TTFAF took couple of tries (20 maybe) back on PS2. thats were i got it first when i started playing with my own stuff. the PS3 version took 2 tries lol. same with RaBl, i have yet to FC it on ps2, but its kind of useless to do it. on PS3, i got it 1st try, i was like WTF ?!? guess i needed more practice with medium/hard mode and come back months and months later and do it. dunno.

so yeah, im missing RaBl only in the GH3 PS2 version and i'd be up for a double GH3 FGFC (PS2/PS3). crazy me doing do this twice, ouch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit bump. GHA done. GHM next.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 1 of 49

Jump to: