ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH Money Marathon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kliqIMB  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: GH Money Marathon Reply with quote

This Friday night I will be hosting an marathon on my Stickam account of me playing Guitar Hero. I'm hoping to raise money to help me and my roommate not have to default on our loans for the apartment since a) His student loans are fucked and he cannot receive them until January & b) My student money paid for my books and supplies and that was it. & c) The company that is supposed to be hiring me keeps postponing my interview (supposed to be second week of Sept, is now third week of Nov). I will be taking PayPal donations (the info will be posted regularly in the Stickam chat section. We're not looking for a lot since, we still have some money in the bank, but we're both trying to come up with ways to scrounge a little extra cash without having to sell our bodies on the Internet. So yeah, I know most of you are probably in the financial shiter as well, but I'm still going to be playing GH for 24 straight hours. I'll pause in between to talk and take requests and explain my situation and whatnot. But I saw someone on another board do this to help raise money for a family in need and they raised something like 5K. We are not looking for anywhere near that amount (though if that did happen it would be epic as balls) I just thought this would be a fun way for me to try and raise some cash. Note: If you watch you do not have to donate, it's completely optional, you can still make requests and chat it up and whatnot. I'll also be making my live viewable to everyone, so don't worry if you don't have a Stickam account.

The URL is http://www.stickam.com/kliqIMB

Anyways, as said before I know a lot of people are financially unstable right now as well, but we're kinda getting stretched thin with all the bullshit that's happened to us recently. (Apartment flooding, loans not working, etc). So yeah, if anyone is interested or wants some more info (like pics of our bank statement XD) just post here.
kliqIMB  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the 40 some odd people that viewed this I am now LIVE.
Benster26  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donte 100 dollars if u only play TTFaf GH3 and 5 star it every time.
loooool

Back on the 11th!
massi4h  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll gladly accept that offer :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: