ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Less Than Three - 4th overall Hard! 91 5*'s (5 100%)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: DJ Less Than Three - 4th overall Hard! 91 5*'s (5 100%) Reply with quote

DJ Less Than Three
Guitar Hero Thread
Hard Scores

Gonna make this thread look pretty soon. I'll make banners for this game too, if you guys want.

Latest Updates:
12/6
Just need Rockit and Groundhog. I dunno if I'll ever do it.

12/5
I played a lot today and got a lot more Hard 5*'s and 100%s. Check out my scores here.

12/1
I have some other Hard 5*'s, and thanks to Graf I now have a Dazzle to record HIGH QUALITY AWESOME VIDEOS. I'll try to get better soooon. Though I will probably stick to Hard, maybe I can be one of those really good Hard players, like the LemonMeringue of DJ Hero.

Videos:
I Want You Back / Semi-Charmed Life 100% Hard
Bittersweet Symphony / Rock the Bells

Let me know what charts you want to see and I can make them!

11/14

Decided to finish off Medium before going back to Hard. No achievement though, I guess I need to go back and 5* the easier songs on medium to get it to pop (I've 5*'d everything between M/H/X)?

Next I'm going to work on Hard. Wish me luck!

10/30
Did I just coin the term "overscratch"? Well I got 2 of those today, both very annoying. I have gotten the position of the crossfader down more or less on slow ish sections, I rarely overshoot it now. The big problem is when I get directional scratches in the same direction one after another. Like, "up, up, up." I think I subconsciously scratch back and forth. D: And in some cases I need to work on my timing so I can eventually get some EFF CEEs. Scoff all you want, I'll be proud of my FC's when I get them! And on EXPERT too!

Still working on 5* everything for those achievements. Noisia will give me some trouble on medium, not sure what else as I've been playing exclusively on Hard Tuesday and yesterday. I checked the leaderboards and found myself to be 1st among my friends on most of the songs I checked, but I know that won't last long between school and work. XD More of my friends got the game (and still more to come!!!) and I'm excited to play with you all. Feel free to hit me up for some PFO!

10/29
Got my first Expert FC, nevermind it's the easiest mix in the game. I've got 4* on average on most of the songs on Hard, trying to get that down before I touch Expert again. I'm so pumped for scoretracking for this game. 37 achievements earned, gotta finish 5*ing the songs at least on medium. DJ Less Than Three seemed like a fitting name. ;P

10/28
Okay guys so I'm pretty much obsessed with DJ Hero. It is HARD! I want to get good at it and get some decent ranks on the leaderboards. I have one 142nd score on Expert, and the rest I've played on Hard until I can get the game down. It's really a lot of fun and I recommend it to people who are getting a little sick of plastic guitar and also want a challenge. The mixes are all really cool sounding and fun.

I'll update with my progress later today. Day off = finish the game. I probably logged a good 8 hours yesterday. Can't hardly wait to play again today.

10/27
Got the game, sucked it up on Hard. SO MUCH FUN!

Overall Goals:
5* Medium [X]
5* Hard [79%]
5* Expert [ ]
20 Hard FC's [ 1]
10 Expert FC's [ ]

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 am; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did I just coin the term "overscratch"?

Hell, works for me. I haven't got the balls to do Expert yet, but I eventually will give it a try for the easy FCs.

Also <3.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
AdamHero  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on your first Expert FC, should we expect more to come?

4th ever DWDTG FC on November 27, 2010.
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Honestly spamming adds difficulty
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Methods are way easier
higgatron  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Gonna make this thread look pretty soon. I'll make banners for this game too, if you guys want.

i'm all about some dj hero banners

groundhog on medium is no picnic. i equate it to the trouble i had with raining blood on gh3 for the 5* medium career. the 3rd section is a monster, but definitely master-able. my advice - don't try to save your SP to cover your crossfading on the harder sections. since you can't fail, use it to max your multiplier. also beast out on the first 2 sections. should be able to get a few rewinds before the madness starts

Kane40  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did I just coin the term "overscratch"?

And what about pressing a button more than needed ? Overtap ?

Quote:
Noisia will give me some trouble on medium

It's not as hard as it looks... at least on medium (5* SR ¯\o_O/¯)

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a M FG5*. Not too impressive seeing as how i did them all sightread... but I figured I ought to do Medium since some songs on Hard are kicking my ass.

Expect some vids of me and Graf playing together (PFO OR Co-op) later this month.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say... epic avatar.. makes me jealous every time I see it TT__TT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Bump for a M FG5*. Not too impressive seeing as how i did them all sightread... but I figured I ought to do Medium since some songs on Hard are kicking my ass.

Expect some vids of me and Graf playing together (PFO OR Co-op) later this month.

What songs are giving you trouble on Hard? I got lucky on some of the songs in the Scratch Perverts and Vinyl Cut setlists, but I didn't see anything that you couldn't handle.

Also, those co-op or PFO videos are a must. Do you want to do some when you are in NJ, or do you want to play over XBL?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:

What songs are giving you trouble on Hard? I got lucky on some of the songs in the Scratch Perverts and Vinyl Cut setlists, but I didn't see anything that you couldn't handle.

Also, those co-op or PFO videos are a must. Do you want to do some when you are in NJ, or do you want to play over XBL?

Well I'm not as good as you... I've only played the final song and Groundhog on Hard twice, and IIRC 3 or 4*'d them both. For the rest of the final tier that was all my sightreads on Hard like 2 weeks ago, so I really did terribly (still trying to figure out the crossfader and such). Also keep in mind I have barely played this game lately... I went for at least a week without playing. And even then, I've only played for an hour for the past couple of days. I have definitely not been "grinding." :p I'd like to think I would 5* some of the harder songs if I tried them again, but I want to work my way up. I'd love to PFO over XBL sometime, whenever you drop off LRB and MW2.

Also as an update: I 5*'d at least 15 more songs 1st try on Hard today... so that was cool.

@ Grimnir: Noodle ftw! \m/

1KJ08mq.jpg
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
@ Grimnir: Noodle ftw! \m/
This

and congrats on your progress! Keep it up .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for VIDEOS SOON. I still suck at DJ Hero but I had tons of fun playing with Graf and company last week. Hopefully I'll improve my DJ skills SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON™

1KJ08mq.jpg
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ <3 = Awesome videos in the making

Gogo moar progress! Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
DJ <3 = Awesome videos in the making

Gogo moar progress! Mr. Green

^ This. Hell, I got vids now. Pick up! You're slacking! :P

<3 Good to see you getting back into it though. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another update... I'll definitely finish uploading my scores later.

1KJ08mq.jpg
Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it, I want your 1st on Can't Truss It/DARE...

:P Awesome that we got scoretracking though, now to see how we REALLY stack up.

psxfreak101 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: