Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S-Laughter (MIA ERIC B FC!!!! omg omg)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: S-Laughter (MIA ERIC B FC!!!! omg omg) Reply with quote

been playing since release. I have a bunch of vids on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ghslaughter

goals:
1 - buy all dlc that is released ^_^
2 - Score over 1m points on the songs ppl are getting over 1m points on (psn gotta represent!!!) Current mil+ scores:
- Groundhog
- Rockit
- Elements v Satisfaction
- Six Days v Annie's Horn
- Paper Plans v Eric B is President
- sexy chick.
3 - fc daft punk songs (2/x)

Okay, here is my next big project: FC Rockit. This isn't expected too soon... but I have full combo'd every part of it now. I just need to put it together. idk an eta... but expect a hands vid when I do ^_^

OMG OMG OMG ALL FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!

BOOYAA!!

FC + Hands !!!! click to watch!!!!

yes, after much blood, sweat, and even tears.... it is done!!! Now I can work on another song >_< lol.

TEAM PSN REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I did a hand vid of my fav song DJ Shadow v D Code (six days v annies horn)
(lol have I done enough vids of this song yet?)
(this is a fc hands vid, this image is NOT from this vid, just shown for effect lol)

DAFT PUNK SOURCED FC!!! (goal = all Daft Punk sourced song FC)

Queen - another one bites the dust vs Daft Punk - da funk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-DDD07DmS8
Queen - we will rock you vs Daft Punk - robot rock

Last edited by Grimnir on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 am; edited 51 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: S-Laughter
Grimnir  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k i think there are only 6 songs left to 5 star <_< maybe less... there were 2 songs I didn't think I had to 5* hiding in the dj+guitar area... Nothing is under 4 stars now.

I've gotten 4.5 stars on beats and pieces.. it is definitely NOT the hardest 5* on this game... that's gotta be one of the beasty boys songs. All the beasty boys songs are friggin hax >_< up up up-down up up up-down up up up-down >_< gah!!

It wouldn't be so bad, except that these unidirectional scratches wouldn't be hard if it weren't for having to hold that button down <_< If it were just scratching the disc, these would be cake.

I was thinking, a design improvement would be to ditch the "realistic" rotating platter for 3 touch strips which you can scratch on by dragging, and press by tapping. This way the disc doesn't move away from you <_<

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen your vids...

You, in my opinion, are the first real "elite" player of DJ Hero I've seen... DJH's equivalent to one of the big GH player names... (name it. :P)

Go for 5*s on Expert, you nut... Good luck with Beats and Pieces.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Grimnir  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the compliment. Surely there are better players on exbox though... but on psn, I'm definitely in the tops ^_~

I've come up with a new goal. I've got video splitter to dazzle to make my youtube vids, but no audio splitter. I'm gonna get an audio splitter and start doing -clean- recordings of all songs. Basically put the song on autoplay and do a recording so that anyone can see / hear the full song without any defects from my inability to fc everything lol. Also the audio will be straight from the system, no button pushes or even me speaking (i'll add some captions if I need to say something)

So I'll start a goal ticker with x/x songs done. This is gonna be an ongoing proccess including dlc, since I've already set it in my mind to own 100% dlc for the game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the soundtrack has leaked so that isn't necessary anymore heheh

edit: Not DLC

Last edited by toymachine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
Grimnir  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for dlc too? Should i do those or not?

btw, only 2 left to 5*, beats and pieces and monkey wrench.

nvm... just one ^_~ damn hax beasty boys >_<

again... nvm... ALL DONE ^_^ full 5*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on the 5* run!

I've still got a couple to do, god Beats and Pieces and Rockit are going to kill my arms

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: S-Laughter psn (accomplish this) (woot plat!!) Reply with quote

Original post placed here for posterity <_< first post to be constantly updated with bumps, I guess... lol ^_^,b

Grimnir wrote:
been playing since release. I have a bunch of vids on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ghslaughter

I've gotten most of the songs 5* on expert. A few are REALLY tripping me up... my biggest problem is the uu and dd scratch paterns. Everything else I've gotten pretty well down..

My nemisis on this game: Beats and Pieces.... I got VERY close to a 4* on this song today... almost 300k. I have tomorrow and the next two days off, so I'll likely work on that song alot...

Goal #1 - 5* all songs on expert
Goal #2 - platinum trophy

After that, I'll prolly pick some songs to go for fc on. But until I get all 5*'s, I'm not gonna focus on what i can do, only what i can't ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been working on benasi, groundhog, and a few other songs. Haven't broken 1m yet, but I've cleared 800k on about 6 songs. I have got a great quality vid program for youtube vids, they are excellent quality now. But high score vids aren't up yet. I'll be doing many recordings tomorrow and hopefully be able to clear 900k on some songs for vids. If I get some mils I'll party ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with getting 1 millions. One of the better Expert players out right now.

Subscribed to your youtube. Put out more videos please

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kk, just found a new favorite list song: paul van dyke vs sandy rivera
It's a nice, mellow sort of trance... but at the same time, pretty tight gameplay. I scored about 750k on it, but the vid with that got messed up, but I put my 650k score up on youtube.

also I topped 900k on shadow vs dcode, I'm gonna top a mil on that one pretty soon. I have all day tomorrow off, so I'll go at videos and scores with a vengence since my vids today got so haxt up >_< Only 1 vid posted today >_<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topped 900k on a few songs now... over 800k on several more... pretty soon I'll pop some mil+ vids out. I did an awesome pfo with ninja, I'll get them on youtube pretty soon too.. had an audio problem though, so it's gonna take a bit to fix...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, still no mil plus. But I got an fc of 2pac vs aranbee ^_^ 944k, here's vid and pics:

I think I can get a mil if I follow this rewind chart:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cleared rockit at 1119042 ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your strategy for multiple fast scratches in a row.
I need to get a good technique for 5 starring rockit lol

EDIT: i mean beats and pieces lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: