ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
effects knob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evybabee  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: effects knob Reply with quote

i just realized that you get more points if you move the effects knob faster back and forth during effects sections. you can see for yourself if you play the opening intro to satisfaction/elements. part of me thinks you shouldn't be rewarded for distorting the sound if it's not in a musical or rhythmic fashion, but whatevers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: evybabee
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: effects knob Reply with quote

I have seen this change the multiplier as well. So any taps or scratches during an effects section have an 8x if you've kept combo coming in.

Plus you can use it to navigate through setlist... Found that out by mistake... Helps me.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, and it does not stack with rewind or euphoria multiplier.. so plan your activations accordingly. Nothing sucks more than hitting euphoria and seeing a long effector area >_<

If you think about it though, it's about the same as guitar hero's sp bonus for sustains.. they typically gave you about as much time of sp as you had wammy. Of course only sp phrase wammy did this <_< But dj hero is a different game.

I've noticed that there is a HUGE upper end variance in scores... 5* really is just the tip of the ice berg as far as dj hero scores go...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: