ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Reference Thread for Broken & Glitched Notes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
You have no idea how many times I've tried that.

But you're on PAL so it doesn't count anyway /strikebowler

:P

lol. It's ever-so strange, I had to play it on slower to work it out. Timing has to be very precise, I'm sure you can get it now you know!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born to run has a broken note. During Solo 2 in the Yellow "YYZ style" beat. There is a Bass+Y followed by a Bass+R+Y. You have to hit the red between notes, so Bass+Y > R > Bass+Y. Very hard to do on full speed. 97/97 gives you 101% for the section.
Pre-Chorus 1 gives 100% with 123/124, not sure why yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this thread only for Expert/+ glitched songs?

If not Dancing with Myself on Hard has two glitched notes. One in Verse 1 and one in Verse 2. Both have to do with the three sets of RYs at the end of the section, and both are fixed by hitting red before yellow. However, for Verse 1 it's the first RY that is broken and for Verse 2 it's the third RY that is broken.

That being said, if you hit the notes the end total gives you 1239/1237 notes hit and thus you can not 6 Star the song on Hard.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Bendover  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
Born to run has a broken note. During Solo 2 in the Yellow "YYZ style" beat. There is a Bass+Y followed by a Bass+R+Y. You have to hit the red between notes, so Bass+Y > R > Bass+Y. Very hard to do on full speed. 97/97 gives you 101% for the section.
Pre-Chorus 1 gives 100% with 123/124, not sure why yet.

Born to Run is a very glitched song indeed, I just had two runs where I hit 1340/1337 notes, but had 98% in one section, I should have the FC by the end of the night so I'll see what happens then.

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laser Cannon Deth Sentence is broken.

In the outro you need to hit the last sustain as R > O rather than R+O. Comboing outro A+B gave me 237/236 notes. Fortunately this kinda allows you to play the whole thing as a roll.

NB - I was only playing on slower, before anyone gets excited :P I can't get slow yet lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I've done that, it just gives me 100%. Although, I agree something about the sustain is broken. On full speed it always drops the sustain immediately, whereas on slow/slower/slowest it doesn't for a good beat or so. But when I played it yesterday I combo'd the roll at the end and it didn't drop immediately.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get around to added stuff sometime soon.

And, Black Friday is THE MOST GLITCHED SONG outside of any X+ ones.

Verse 2 has somewhere between 4-10 glitched notes. It's hard to tell because I would miss a new one while hitting a known broken one. Every (orange is bass) part in the chorus would glitch. Often ended with 103% for the section. The other verse suffer the same way, but not as much. The very quick has a few broken notes, if not all of them and I just happened to hit them all. Leaving sections with 101%.

But like I said it's hard to tell exactly how many are broken because I could be hitting some by chance. I'd estimate at least 12 though.

Edit: Nice, Bodhisattva's outro is broken. 111% From what I can tell there's an uncomboable
edit 2 SP works over it

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
I'll get around to added stuff sometime soon.

Verse 2 has somewhere between 4-10 glitched notes. It's hard to tell because I would miss a new one while hitting a known broken one. Every (orange is bass) part in the chorus would glitch. Often ended with 103% for the section. The other verse suffer the same way, but not as much. The very quick has a few broken notes, if not all of them and I just happened to hit them all. Leaving sections with 101%.

But like I said it's hard to tell exactly how many are broken because I could be hitting some by chance. I'd estimate at least 12 though.

Edit: Nice, Bodhisattva's outro is broken. 111% From what I can tell there's an uncomboable
edit 2 SP works over it

You're welcome to those

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is more than expert+, I'd like to complain about Kryptonite on GH5

I can FC the song, but whenever I play the last note, the game doesn't recognise me hitting it, thus me not getting an FC.

I will try the solution of hitting them separately though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blakus2691 wrote:
If this is more than expert+, I'd like to complain about Kryptonite on GH5

I can FC the song, but whenever I play the last note, the game doesn't recognise me hitting it, thus me not getting an FC.

I will try the solution of hitting them separately though.

I have FC'd Kryptonite a lot of times and never had a problem with the last note. Perhaps it is the way you play it?

I don't know if anyone plays Suicide and Redemption JH on X+ but I have a feeling there is a funny note in the double pedal section. I have at least 3 time gotten a 2167 NS with an inexplicable combo break. This occurrs about 2/3 of the way through the "Breakdown" section. I have hit the whole section in practice several times, but it could be luck.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:

I just played this and got 100% on SR. 1028/1028

I was missing everywhere, 6 Sections are BELOW 100% >.>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

told you :P

Warhiem  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like you got the FC to me

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol wow, just the fact that there needs to be a whole thread dedicated to this is kinda sad. Hopefully they'll finally get it right on GH6, seems Band Hero they came close.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
sounds like you got the FC to me

I do now!

I'll try and break the mess down into the broken stuff I found and how I worked around it. I count AT LEAST 28 broken notes. There could be more that I was hitting by just the way I play, or by using SP on them unawares. Orange is always bass pedal, and the Green is Cymbol - NOT the Green Tom.

Black Friday

Verse 1:
Section looking like I played as This occurs 3 times during Verse 1, and the subsequent Verses 2 & 3.

Verse 2:
As with Verse 1, however, every time there is a Play (Where Green is the cymbol, normally orange for 5 lane) - There are 8 instances of this. Then(!) after the second instance of this there is a which is played as

Solo 1B:
The red triplet is played as This was VERY hard for me. Also occurs in Solo 2A, which again was VERY hard for me to hit. To remember it - it is the 3rd and 5th time that it appears during the song. It only appears 5 times.

Verse 3:
As Verse 2 above, with additionally a which is played after the singer says "Archbishop wont sanctify me" it is not the immediate next one but the one after that, on the first word of the next line. Really hard to explain where this is, but that was how I was remembering it.

Solo 2A:
As Solo 1B above. I missed this one 6 times before FCing. It is the last broken note I am aware of.

There you go, good luck on your FC's!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: