ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Virginia tournaments, anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ratchet1215  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Virginia tournaments, anyone? Reply with quote

I have searched the net every few days for the last 6 weeks or so and have seen neither hide nor hair of anything resembling a Guitar Hero tournament in the state of Virginia. And not just happening soon, but none seem to be happening in the near future, either--the last thing I recall reading about was a children's competition at SkateNation skating rink back in September. You'd think with Guitar Hero 5 having just come out and Van Halen on the way to stores there'd be more competitions going on. Maybe GH tournaments are finally wearing out their appeal for the masses...

Anyway, has anyone seen ANY sort of clue about a tournament in Virginia? It's one thing for there to be a tournament too far away for you to enter, but seriously, I don't see a sign of anything happening in Virginia for some time. Sad panda

Goals:

FC Jordan [X] (Bam, baby)
900k on TTFAF [X] (911K! Yeehaw!)
Get into the College of William and Mary [X] (yeah bitch!)
FC Operation Ground and Pound [ ] (895K CHOOOOOOOKE)
FC Revolution Deathsquad [ ] (Maybe over the holidays?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: