ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Drums SP Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoorayItsMike  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someguy913 wrote:
Glad to find this here, hopefully those more gifted at pathing than I will work their magic.

Though, I'm wondering once score tracking and, hopefully, note charts go live, will there be a GH:WT forum in the Star Power FAQs section?

I'll be doing my best to help you become the number one drummer.

And no, there won't be. That's what the ScoreHero Wiki will hopefully be for at some point.

Briane wrote:

Ion isn't velocity sensitive in GHWT, so I don't think they exist.

Well here's proof enough that there are no armor notes for the RB kit charts of any kind. Unless they would add them into the game when playing on a RB2 regular kit...which I highly doubt.

I would advise the below information to be added (in some way) to the OP to help people out while pathing.

So as a recap for both kits:

(Numbers in parentheses represent scores at 4x Multiplier)
[Numbers in brackets represent armor note scores at 4x Multiplier]

World Tour Drum Kit Charts

Bass Pedal: 75 points (300)
Orange Cymbal: 60 points (240) [360]
Red/Yellow/Green/Blue Pads: 50 points (200) [300]

RB1, RB2, Ion Kit Charts

Bass Pedal: 75 points (300)
Red/Yellow/Green/Blue: 50 points (200)
Armor notes do not exist in RB charts.

Armor notes do not ever exist for the bass pedal on any chart.
You multiply a notes value by 1.5x to achieve how much you would get if it was an armor note.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like it how there hasnt been any sp paths actually mentioned. anways i have made about 15 sp paths and three i tested im 1st place (using rb kit). so once i get them perfect ill post them here
HoorayItsMike  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelslayerp wrote:
like it how there hasnt been any sp paths actually mentioned. anways i have made about 15 sp paths and three i tested im 1st place (using rb kit). so once i get them perfect ill post them here

Well we "need" charts before optimal paths can really be created. To me it's kind of pointless to try to make a path in game, post it here, everyone use it, and then it ends up being wrong, you know? For now I know I'm just playing for fun until charts come out. Then I'll be making them like crazy. I'm not trying to say don't post your paths...but it just kind of seems smarter to wait for now.

If you really would like to contribute, then I would only post paths for the very, very simple songs in which there really is no advantage activating in one spot rather than another. Just post what the actual path is (i.e. 2-2-3) and if we should get any phrases while SP is active. I think Beat It is a song that is basically the same the whole way through...but I'm 100% sure on that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah your right, when are the paths actually coming out
HoorayItsMike  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelslayerp wrote:
yeah your right, when are the charts actually coming out

Correction.

We don't really know. I'm hoping someone like tma is working on it but no one is really sure at this time. I'm just hoping within about 3 weeks or so to be honest. With different drum charts between the different kits I would think it'll be especially difficult to figure out how to get the charts for drums.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if you play with the Rockband 1 kit, you will not have any armored notes. For those of you that don't know, you are supposed accent these notes. They have a "crown" on them and you have to hit it harder to get full points.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: