ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Worms - Now with 100% more Xbox 360!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, I just thought of the more annoying method of fishing out a guy who does that.

Both teams use girders still, except you box him in so that his only options are to teleport out, or damage himself to break the girders in hopes of keeping his position.

EDIT: well that could backfire, though, if he ports on top of the girders, I guess. Well...if he used his last teleport to get up there, then. :P

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
EdwardTeach666  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably built a girder at the max height (which isn't that far up honestly). I thought of doing this against the computer but they are too crafty. I would have been easy pickings for them. I didn't actually try it so I don't know if you can teleport onto a girder at max height, but I assume you can.

I had no troubles till level 20, and to beat that one I had to go to the darkside (blowtorches and girders) and wait for sudden death to finish them off. That was the computer however, I don't use those tactics against real people. Well, I might if all 3 other teams gang up against me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: